- Text Size +
*4 Months later*



"Nick! Woke up!" Isabel said and pushed Nick. It was 2:30 at the morning and Isabel was having contractions.

"Nick!" She yelled when he just turned around in the bed. "Woke up NOW!"

"Huh? What time is it? What's wrong?" Nick asked and rubbed his eyes.

"Don't know but we need to go to the hospital.. My water broke and I think the baby is coming now..." Isabel said and smiled.

"WHAT?!" Nick jumped out of the bed and pulled his jeans on. "C'mon now,you're okay?"

"Yeah... Just really need to go to the hospital. This baby is defently coming now..." Isabel said and let Nick help her to downstairs. They collect their stuff and headed to the carage. Nick helped Isabel into the car and start the engine. Few minutes later they were on their way to the hospital.

"It hurts so much!" Isabel was screamed from the backseat of the car.

"I know Honey,I know! Just hang in there... We're almost at the hospital..." Nick said and drove as fast as he could.

"Just don't get us killed before that..." Isabel mumbled under her breath before another äcontraction hit her. "Just hurry,okay?"

"Okay,honey almost there... Just breathe and relax. Just relax and breathe..." Nick repeated those words for another 10 minutes before they arrived to the hospital. Nick hopped out of the car and helped Isabel out of it. He left the van running by and walked Isabel to the maternity room. After that he runned downstairs to park his car. He came back just after few minutes and was out of breath. "Did I miss it?" He asked one of the nurses.
"No,you didn't sir. We are just checking your wife... You can wait here if you want to." The nurse said and smiled.

"No,I want to see her And she is not my wife... Not yet." Nick said and smiled

"Oh,okay... Then,follow me please. We need you to wear this..." The nurse said and handed a hospital robe to him. "Now we can go in." She said and smiled.

"Nick!" Isabel screamed. "They won't let me push...! I need to push..." Isabel was crying.

"Honey,I'm sure there's a good reason for you not to push yet..." Nick said and squeezed her hand.

"Miss,we have to wait the doctor to show up... You're water has already broken but you're not complety dilated yet..." The nurse said and left the room to find the doctor. Few minutes later the nurse arrived with the doctor,who checked her.

"We have to wait a few more minutes. Miss,do you want a epidural or just go with the pain?" The doctor asked.

"NO,I want to do this without painkillers..." Isabel said and smiled.

"Baby, are you sure?" Nick asked little worried.

"Yeah,want to do this natural..."

After 15 minutes the doctor checked Isabel again.

"Okay,you're now fully dilated. So next time you feel like you need to push,just push okay? And let me know about it." The doctor said and smiled. She put her glowns on and got ready for the labor. Two hours later Isabel was still having some major contractions and pushed with the all the power she had when the doctor suddenly said that she saw the baby's head. That gave Isabel more power to push and five minutes later the baby was born.

"It's a girl! Gongratulations,you have a beautiful baby girl..." The doctor said when she laid her down on Isabel's chest. When the baby laid there she took her first breath of air and started to cry.

Isabel was crying when she saw the baby first time. "Oh,look at her Nick. She's so pretty..." Isabel whispered.

"Oh my God,she's so amazing..." Nick said and looked at his baby. "Hey,where you're taking her?"

The nurse had took the baby away from her parents and Nick was in shock.

"Honey,where they're taking her?" Isabel asked confused.

"I'm just checking that everything is okay with the baby." The nurse said and smiled. After few minutes she gave her back to her mother.

"You have a beautiful baby girl. She's 21 inches long and 8 pounds, 6 ounces. Perfectly healthy." The nurse said.

"Welcome to the world little one." Isabel said and smiled. Then she looked to Nick and saw tears in his eyes. "There's your daddy. Crying like always..."

"No I'n not! Don't believe your mom..." Nick said and kissed Isabel. "Can't believe you still have the energy to tell jokes..."

"Hi! Can we come in?" Brian asked from the door.

"Yeah,come on in..." Isabel said and smiled. Suddenly the room was filled with people. There were Brian with Leighanne and Baylee,AJ,Howie with his wife and of course Lily and Scott.

"Oh my God... She's so beautiful..." Leighanne gasped. "Look Baylee... Uncle Nick is a father now..."

"Cool,so can I play with her?" Baylee asked and looked the baby. Everybody laughed.

"Sure,you just have to wait a little bit to her grow up..." AJ said.

"So,have you talked about the name yet?" Scott asked after shaking hands with Nick.

"Yeah,we have." He said and smiled. "This is Ayla Natasha Carter."

They all looked down to the new baby girl and smiled.