- Text Size +
*7 months later*





“You look so beautiful…” Leighanne said when she walked into the room where Isabel was getting ready.

“Please, don’t cry… You’re making me cry and I don’t want my make-up to be like a mess…” Isabel said and turned around.

“Sorry… It’s just that… You’re the most beautiful bride I’ve never seen…”

“Thanks, but I doubt that. The photos that I saw from your wedding… Gosh! I wish I could look like that!” Isabel said and smiled.

She was wearing a spaghetti strap, ruched empire chiffon dress with some little diamonds on it. Her black hair were curly and opened under the long veil she was also wearing. She put her white shoes on just when the door opened and three guys rushed in.

“Wow! You look amazing!” AJ gasped when he ran into the room with Kevin and Howie. They all stopped suddenly and were gasping when they saw Isabel in her dress.

“Guys! What are you doing in here?!” Isabel asked and tried to hide herself.

“Guess we got the wrong room…” AJ said and grinned. “It’s not like one of us is the groom or anything like that… You look beautiful by the way…”

“Yeah, thanks… But now get your butts out of here!” Isabel moaned.

“Why? I mean, we already saw you in that dress..” Kevin said and smiled while leaving the room with the guys. They could hear the guys laughing when leaving the room.

“Gosh! Why all men have to be so stupid…” Leighanne said and they all started to laugh.

“Wrong room… Kiss my ass!” Lily said and they all smiled. The three girl were laughing and getting ready when they heard a knock coming from the door.

“Isabel,are you in there?” Nick asked and tried to open the door. Luckily Leighanne and Lily were faster than him and they locked the door. “Hey, what’s wrong with the door? Why is it locked?”

“Nickolas Gene Carter! You’re not supposed to see the bride before she reaches the altar. Now go away!” Lily yelled.

“Oh c’mon Lily!” They heard Nick saying through the door. “I just want to see her…”

“Sorry… You just have to wait until the altar.” Leighanne said. “And it’s only 15 minutes away. Shouldn’t you be with Brian right now?”

“Well that’s the problem… Can’t find your husband… Are you sure he’s not in there… If I could just come in and look if he’s there…”

“In your dreams Nick!” Isabel yelled. “Now please… You find your bestman that we could get married…”

“Okay then. Love you,see you in a bit!” They heard Nick saying and then another voice coming through the door.

“Man! Where have you been?! I’ve been looking you all around! Trying to get in the bridal room? Hah hah! No luck? Man, you’re so funny…”

Leighanne smiled when she recognize that the man who spoke was Brian.

“Brian, just get him away from here okay?”

“Sure honey! Everything okay in there?”

“Yeah,we’re ready… Just get him ready and away from here…”

“I’ll do that. See you in a bit! Gotta go!”



*30 minutes later*



Isabel’s hand were sweating when she waited behind the closed doors. Scott was standing next to him and Leighanne had already walked through the aisle. It was now Isabel’s turn to walk through it towards to the altar where her husband to be would be standing in his black tuxedo. Isabel smiled nervously when the doors opened and felt a gentle squeezed in her hand.

“Don’t worry. You look beautiful.” Scott whispered in her ear before the music started and they began to walk. It felt like forever to Isabel to walk to the end of the aisle and reach the altar. But when she did it she felt peaceful. She took Nick’s hand and smiled to him.

“Dear family and friends, we are gathered here to celebrate the marriage of Nick and Isabel…” The priest started to talk. Isabel and Nick looked into each others eyes and didn’t hear anything or anybody around them.

“Grhm!” The priest coughed. “Nickolas..?”

“Oh yeah, sorry…” Nick said and plushed. “Isabel,I love you. Today is a very special day. Long ago you were just a dream and a prayer. This day like a dream come true the Lord Himself has answered that prayer. For today, Isabel, you as my joy become my crown. I thank Jesus for the honor of going through time with you. Thank you for being what you are to me. With our future as bright as the promises of God, I will care for you, honor and protect you. I lay down my life for you, Isabel, my friend and my love. Today I give to you me.”


”I love you, Nick and I know that you love me. Because of this I desire to be your wife. For years I have prayed that God would lead me to His choice and I am confident that His will is being fulfilled tonight. Through the pressures of the present and the uncertainties of the future I promise to be faithful to you. I will love, serve, and obey you as long as we both are alive. Christ told us that the wife must submit herself unto her own husband as unto the Lord. For as Christ is Head of His Church so is the husband head of his wife. Nick, I submit myself to you.”

”Can I have the rings please?” The priest asked and Brian stepped forward.

”Bless these rings, that Isabel and Nick, who give them, and who wear them, may ever abide in unity, love and happiness for the rest of their lives… Nick, give the ring to Isabel.”

”I Nick, take thee, Isabel to be my wife. To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, in joy and sorrow, I promise my love to you. And with this ring, I take you as my wife, for as long as we both shall live.” Nick said and slide the ring into Isabel’s finger.



”Isabel,your turn…”



”I Isabel, take thee, Nick to be my husband. To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, in joy and sorrow, I promise my love to you. And with this ring, I take you as my husband, for as long as we both shall live.” Isabel said.

”You may kiss your bride now, Mr.Carter”

And after those word Nick leaned towards Isabel and kissed her. Everybody cheered and smiled while Nick and Isabel continued their kiss.

”Someone break it up!” They hear AJ yelling.

”Love you,Isabel.” Nick said and smiled.

”Love you too Nick.” Isabel said. ”Thanks for giving me this paradise.”
Chapter End Notes:
Hope you liked the story...
I'm thinking of writing a sequel... Let me know if you want to read more about Isabel's and Nick's life!