- Text Size +
It was a beautiful Monday morning when Isabel was driving to her studio in LA. She was so excited for this new week. She had been looking for her own apartment to live, because she decided that it was time to let go of the Pattersons. Their house was too small now that the new baby was on her/his way. Isabel loved Scott and Lily but she wanted to be at her own. She wanted to show that she is okay. Besides money was no obstacle. After those photos she has sold, she had enough money to buy her own house. While parking the car she was going through her schedule in her mind.

"Hi Patricia. Is there any messages for me?"

Isabel walked into her office while her assistant Patricia O'Connel browse the paper.

"Morning Izzy. There's this one message from The Firm and then there is this other without address. There's just your name on it."

The envelope was white and it only said "Isabel Borel" on the top of it.Isabel opened it and started to laugh.

"Izzy, what is it?"

"Oh, Patricia... It's nothing. Just joke between me and Lily."

In the envelope there was nothing but a small white stone. A secret between Lily and Isabel. The white stone meant everything was okay.Isabel was still smiling when he read the note from The Firm. There was nothing to worry about. Lily was okay with her moving out.

"Isabel.. I forget. You have this photo shoot today at here in your studio. It starts about after an half hour..."

"Ok, what are we going to shoot today?"

"Well, it's this band... Very famous although I don't listen to their music... Oh, Izzy... You're going to shoot the Backstreet Boys!"

"What?!"

Isabel loved the band. Their music had helped her through his bad times right after getting out of the relationship with Tony. She still remembered how she once had a crush on Nick Carter, the youngest of the band.

"This can't be happening... What shall I said to them, I mean... Should I thank them for saving my life or..?"

"I think you just have to take some good pictures and show them how good you are..."

"Maybe you're right Patricia, maybe you're right..."

***

"Are they already here?"

Isabel was so nervous. This was like her dream coming true. To work with people who had saved her live without even knowing it.

"No not yet. Just relax Isabel. Everything is going to be okay..."

"Hello? Anyone in here?"

They heard a male voice calling outside of the studio.Patricia left Isabel adn went outside. Isabel started to check out that everything was okay with the camera and the lights.

"Hi, we're in here. Nice to meet you, my name is Patricia. I'm Isabel’s assistant."

"Nice to meet you too. My name is Brian."

"Ok Brian, you can come inside with me to wait for the other boys to show up. Isabel is checking out that everything is okay with the camera and stuff like that..."

Isabel didn't see who was the first one to arrive. She was so focused on her work. She needed this photo shoot to work out perfect.

"Hello, you must be Isabel. Nice to meet you. I'm Howie."

Isabel dropped her camera to the ground.

"Oh grab, sorry for that... You didn't hear me coming in?"

"Oh, it's okay. The camera is just fine. And no, I didn't hear you coming..."

Isabel blushed. She was so embarrassed. How couldn't she heard him coming into the studio? And now they just stood there. Isabel stared into Howie's eyes.

"Well who have we here?"

The rest of the band arrived in the studio with Patricia.

"Howie, we were waiting you outside." Brian said and smiled.

"Well I didn't saw you guys out there so I came inside."

"That's okay man... So have you already met our photographer?"

Isabel shook everybody’s hands before turning around to make some last adjust to the camera.

"Guys, come over here..." It was Nick who was whispering. "I don't think I could work with this woman. I mean.. She's wearing a ponytail... You know that those drive me crazy!"

"Oh come on Nick, she looks hot with that!" AJ was grinning. He knew how much Nick hated ponytails and he just liked teasing this little man. "Besides if that bothers you so much just take that hair tie out of her hair..."

"I cannot do that! Maybe I should talk with her assistant..." Nick said and then walked to Patricia. "Listen, is it possible that your boss could wear her hair open? I mean, she looks great like that but I cannot stand ponytails and..."

"Oh okay,let me just ask that for her..." Patricia said and then went to see Isabel.

"One of the boys are being little diva Izzy..."

"Yeah, who and what he wants?"

"Well Mr. Carter can't stand ponytails and wants you take your hair tie away..."

"You're joking right?" Isabel started to laugh and played with her hair. "If that's truly what Mr. Carter wants he can come over and ask it by himself!"

Patricia walked back to the boys and delivered Isabel’s message to Nick. Nick blushed but then walked to Isabel.

"Miss, I am so sorry but is there any way that you could wear your hair open?"

"And why is that Mr. Carter? Got a problem with ponytails?"

"No, it just that those make me crazy... It's a weird obsession, I know. But really, I can buy you a dinner or something like that if you just take that hair tie out of your hair..."

"Buy me a dinner? Hmmh, let me think... I guess it doesn't hurt me if I take that tie off. But you really have to bye me dinner. How about tonight?"

"It's a deal. I take you out for dinner tonight. Is 7pm okay for you?"

"Sure, it's fine. So can we start to work now that you're happy with my hair?"

Isabel smiled and took the hair tie out. Then asked the other boys to come stand with Nick. Now she just wanted to work and take good photos.