- Text Size +
Hurt Me, Heal Me, Come on make me feel it.

The morning after is something I have always dreaded. Will he think differently of me in the morning? But after a night like last night, it’s hard to think about anything but him. Watching him sleep, listening to him breathe, it’s like something out of a romance novel. The warmth, the comfort. All out of place to be feeling with someone that I hadn’t know that long. How can that matter though? God, the way he makes me feel. Not just physically, which is amazing enough, but like the center of the world. When he looks at me or touches me, the world fades to black. That’s a feeling I would never want to give up.

It was a feeling that I was scared I would have to. I have a fantasy world right now, but it can’t last forever. He would go back to his life and forget about the Canadian girl. It was inevitable. I knew that it would hurt like hell. What could I do though?

I could feel him stirring beside me. I looked to see his perfect blue eyes staring at me.

“Good God, that was real. Here I thought you were just a fantasy.” And it gets a little harder.

“No, it was real, every glorious moment.”

“That makes this morning so much better.”

“I’ll bite. How does it make the morning better?” I was curious, his logic seemed flawed.

“Because if its real baby, then I can do this.” He pulled my head towards him and kissed my top lip, then bottom and then so softly kissed me fully. My mind went numb and all I could was cling to him and kiss back.

“Fuck, I’m not getting out of bed today and neither are you.” That sounded like the best idea he had come up with. And really who could say no?

“That’s an amazing idea, I love kissing you already.”

“That works well, if I have my way. I’m not gonna stop. God, come here.” I inched closer to him. I really didn’t trust my breath or myself that early. I let him kiss me anyways, I wasn’t going anywhere fast.

The morning in its entirety was spent laying in bed, kissing and talking. Not as exciting as maybe planned, but so good. I need a shower though and I wasn’t going to be distracted longer.

“Nick, I don’t wanna move, but I really need a shower.”

“Me too, we could have one together.” Again with the good ideas. I was suddenly shy though. Laying under covers and having sex in the dark was one thing. Shower sex was exposing. Almost like he could sense my hesitation he drew my lips in again.

“You’re beautiful, I want to see all of you. Please, let me.” I wasn’t sure how he knew me that well but I did know that I wouldn’t turn him away.

“You win, let’s go.” I got up and ran to the bathroom, laughing as he chased me. I got scooped up again and sat on my counter. Kissing me passionately I lost my breath and the world around me.

“Shower, you, wet, now.” Panting before anything even started I broke away and got the water ready.

Nick followed me in and I allowed the warm water run down my hair and face, relaxing me immediately.He ran a finger from my neck to my navel giving me goose bumps. Next it was his turn and watching him naked and wet was making me delirious. I felt bad for every woman that was not seeing this and glad that it was me with him. I reached out to touch is hip and just let my hand rest there.

He looked at me like I was the only person in the world and pulled me under the water. Running his hands across my body I lost all senses but him. I placed my hands on his chest and just leaned in for a moment savouring time. I kissed where my head rested and began to move my kisses around. He tasted sweet. I heard him moan and I looked up at him. He looked down at me with water cascading down his face. Never was there a sight like him. I kissed him as hard as I could, standing on my tippy toes pressed hard against him. I wanted to devour him. He put his hands in my wet hair and held my mouth to his.

Finally needing air we broke apart and smiled. He dropped to his knees scaring the hell out of me and he just smiled. He dragged kisses from my stomach to hip and back and across. He was driving me crazy, he was everywhere but where I wanted. He knew it too, finally he gave in. He dragged his tongue across my clit and sucked it into his mouth. My knees buckled and he had to hold me up. I needed him, now, more than ever.

Not knowing how to get my point across any better, I grabbed his hair and tugged him up. He stood and kissed me. I could taste myself on his lips and it didn’t bother me in the least. I dropped in front of him this time, just for a quick tease before standing again.

“Fuck, I didn’t grab a condom.” I couldn’t believe I had been so dumb. I knew it was gonna happen.

“You beat me here because I did remember.”

“Thank God.” And with a quick movement he reached out the curtain, grabbed it, opened it and rolled it on.

“In a hurry baby,” I laughed. It was cut short by the feel of him slipping inside me. I grasped his shoulders and moved against him. Lifting one leg to wrap around his waist, I ground into him the best I could. He thrust inside me, carefully but with so much power my head was spinning.From all the morning activities neither of us could hold out long and heard him groan my name.

“Bria, baby, cum for me.” That was all it took and I came hard, holding on to him for all I had. He came next with the same grip. God, there was nothing like this. We collapsed to the floor of the tub letting the water rush against us. We laid there for what seemed like an eternity before Nick mentioned actually getting clean. This seemed like the best idea, despite not wanting to move.

As I showered and cleaned I kept thinking of how much ability he had. He could hurt and he could heal and made me come alive.