- Text Size +

"So what kind of trouble have you gotten yourselves into?" Kevin asked
"No trouble...we just came here to talk..." Brian said avoiding eye contact
"Is there something wrong Rok? Is it your heart again?" Howie asked
"Yes..."
"Oh my god! What's wrong? You don't have to go back for surgery again?"
"No he doesn't," Nick answered
"I...I fell in love..." Brian said quickly
"Oh....congrats!" Howie said
"Who’s the lucky girl?" AJ asked
"Well...that's what I came here to talk to you about..."
"We came here to talk to you about," Nick corrected grabbing Brian's hand, a ring flashing on his hand
"I don't get it," Kevin said
"I...I fell for Nick," Brian said turning to look his lover in his eyes
"What!" Kevin yelled
"I told you Howard! Pay up!" AJ said
"You made a bet?" Nick asked
"Yeah, I mean Howard over here didn't believe me and thought it was SO impossible that you two were dating, so yeah. You owe me $200 bucks buddy!"
Howie opened his wallet grumbling, "It was his idea ya know..."
"I can't believe this!" Kevin flipped
"Gee...a tad bit late on a reaction?" AJ asked
"Fuck off...no...Brian you're religious for god's sakes! Nick...how can you corrupt him like this?"
"Why do I have-" Nick was cut off
"He didn't corrupt me, I went after him. I'm very happy Kevin...very very happy"
"So happy we're getting married" Nick said
"Oh shit" AJ blurted
"The wedding is in 4 weeks...we've been planning it on the side for months now..." Brian said
"Cool!" AJ perked
"Are you fucking kidding me?" Kevin snapped getting up pacing, "You can't do this...marriage? They don't even allow gay marriages!"
"Yes they do, they just legalized it in a lot of states," Howie added
"Did I ask you?" he snapped, "Cous, be reasonable...what happened to Leighanne? You guys were so in love..."
"She was a cover up-" Brian said
"Look if you can't be happy for us then don't come to the fucking wedding," Nick snapped
"Nick!"
"Fine then I won't...god you guys are sick!" Kevin stated storming out
Brian fought back tears, "I wanted him there" he whimpered
Nick wrapped his arms around him, "I know honey, I'm still trying to understand how he ended up related to you"
"So...time and place?" Howie asked
"huh?"
"Where is the wedding and what time asshole" AJ said
"Oh yeah...the ceremony is at my place on my private beach at sunset and the reception’s at 8pm"
"Nice...so do you guys have a theme?" Howie asked
"Not really, but it's all set to be romantic. Very lovely, we worked out the details and everything" Brian said
"You guys having a big thing?"
"Not really, about a 100 people or so, my sisters' in the wedding as well as Aaron-"
"And we wanted to know if you'd like to be apart of the wedding"
"Really? That is such an honor!" Howie said
"You get way to happy about things you know," AJ stated, "So who’s taking last names?"
"Carter-Littrell" Nick stated
"So you're the woman in this relationship? Figures...you know you could pass as a girl and you and your sister look alike..."
"Shut up! We don't have roles really...though Bri does tend to be more masculine than me...so I guess. We never really established it, it's not a big deal"
"Giver or receiver?"
"AJ!"
"Ok! This convo has gone on long enough, we're gonna go head back to our rooms"
"Getting kinky in here"
"You need a life" Brian stated
"Yeah well...nothing a good five finger slap won't fix"

            Nick got up and extended his hand to Brian, pulling him to his feet. Throwing an arm around his shoulder, they left the room passing Kevin in the hallway. He glared at them and turned his head in disgust as they headed to their room. They quietly entered the room as Brian's cries broke the silence. He had his back turned to Nick, sobbing with his head in his hands. Nick placed a hand on his shoulder, but Brian shrugged it off. Nick sighed and stepped in front of him, getting down on his knees, he wrapped his arms around Brian's legs. Brian sniffed and ran his fingers through Nick's golden spiky locks. Nick rested his head on Brian's pelvic bone giving him a weak smile.

"It'll be ok baby," Nick reassured
"I hope so..."
"You're not having second thoughts about the wedding are you?" Nick asked with questioning eyes
"No, never. I love you...it's just he's my family and I wanted him to be happy for us"
"I know sweetie, he'll come around. This is Kevin here he is stubborn, but he loves you, you're family and he never turns his back no matter what"
"I'm in the mood for ice cream"
"You want ice cream? We'll order some, what kind?"
"Raspberry"
"Hmm...Mind if we share?"
"Only if I can lick it off you"
"Oh so much better...can I pick?"
"Nope!"
"That's not fare!"
"Yes it is, hehe, you'll just have to endure my torture"
Nick pouted, "I wouldn't have agreed if I couldn't pick!"
"Yes you would've, you like it when I lick you"
Nick wiggled his eyebrows, "Yes I do"

            Nick ran off to go call room service as Brian sank down onto the couch. He smiled watching Nick call room service on the phone. He was happy, that's all anyone could ever want is to be happy, a lot of people don't have that. He was lucky, lucky to have fallen for a sexy blonde that completed him on so many levels and filled him in so many places. Second thoughts were starting to flash through his head, but he quickly blocked them out and replaced them of their wedding. He wanted everything to be perfect, no mistakes, nothing going wrong, just perfect not for him, but for Nick. He wanted Nick to have the best wedding; it was his moment after all. So maybe they had established whose roles were who, but Nick wanted to go all out, while Brian just wanted plain and simple, but what ever Nick wants, he gets as long as Brian is willing to give it to him. He loved him so much, he'd cry at the thought of not being near him, 'This must be what true love is,' he thought smiling.

"They're gonna bring up a big bowl!" Nick squealed jumping on the couch
Brian jumped, "Yeah!"

            Brian laid back as Nick cuddled onto him resting his head on his chest. Nick started to crawl up towards him, planting kisses on his neck. Brian moaned grabbing the base of his neck, pulling his face towards his. Their lips locking intensely as Nick's hands found their way under Brian's shirt. Brian shuttered under Nick's touch as he made his way down towards his pants, pulling the zipper down with his teeth; growling when he saw Brian's bulge. Nick's hand slowly snaked in and out stroking Brian's throbbing member, causing a moan from his lips.

"Don't tease me..." Brian moaned
"Why, if you get to lick me, I want to tease you before hand"

            Just then the doorbell ring, Nick stuck out his tongue giggling as Brian glared at him. Nick got up to answer the door, opening to reveal Kevin instead of room service. Nick tried to close the door but Kevin pushed it back causing Nick to crash to the floor. Brian sat up quickly and tried to fix his hands.

"Dear god..." Kevin said
"Kev? Why did you hurt him?" Brian yelled

            Nick got up slowly as Brian helped him up, holding him close to him. He stood there glaring at Kevin, rubbing Nick's shoulders.

"I can't believe you!" Brian yelled
"He isn't bleeding get over it"
"What the fuck do you want?" Nick snapped
"To say I gave it some thought and I still don't want to come"
"Get out!" Brian yelled
"Why?"
"What is your purpose for being here?"
"You're such a sadistic bastard!" Nick spat
"Whatever, have a good night. Hope I didn't ruin anything," he said walking out, "Oh your ice cream is here" he said handing him the bowl then closing the door
"I swear to god!" Nick yelled
"Calm down...forget him, we still have AJ and Howie on our side"
"It's better than no one"
"I feel like I’m at war?"
"Need a hand solider?" Nick snickered
Brian looked down at the bowl of ice cream, "Sure and maybe a mouth"
"Full attention giving sir!" Nick saluted
"Let's go make love and forget the war!"
"Roger that Lieutenant!"
"I wanna be Sergeant!"
"I'm Sergeant, you can be my Cabana Boy"
"Nuh uh, I wanna be Captain than"
"Cadet!"
"Why do I have to be ranked so low?"
"Because I’m taller"
"I'm older"
"I'm blonder"
"That's very obvious"
"Shut up!"

            They paused and immediately locked lips, throwing the bowl of ice cream on the floor. Brian pinned Nick to the ground, cold ice cream getting smeared into his hair. Brian sat up and pulled Nick's shorts off quickly tossing them over his head. Nick scooped up some of the ice cream and slapped it against the side of Brian's face laughing, In response Brian took one of Nick's fingers in his mouth sucking the ice cream off him, while grinding his hips against Nick's hardened member. Nick pulled his shirt out with his messy hands, tossing it on the floor. He slowly slid his hand down to his member, the coolness of the ice cream sending a sensation through his body. Brian smirked with a glint forming in his eyes as he grabbed Nick's hand, pinning it to the floor. Using his free hand he grasps Nick's sticky cock and slowly began to suck the ice cream off the head of his painful member. Nick's eyes rolled up in his head in response with intense moaning. Brian began to slide him into his mouth further.

"Don't stop..." Nick breathed heavily, "Mmm...Suck me harder!" he cried

            Brian began to slowly scrape his teeth against Nick's length, pumping him with his free hand. Nick dug his nails into the carpet trying to keep himself under control.

"Oh god...please...more...I’m gonna cum!" he cried louder

            He continued to pump him, still working his magic on Nick's cock.

"I'm cumming!" he yelled

            The familiar taste of Nick's juices filled his mouth as he sucked Nick dry until he had stopped cumming. Sitting up licking his lips, Nick lay panting on the floor, naked and covered in raspberry ice cream. Brian flashed him a smile as Nick stroked the side of his face.

"Told you I was gonna to lick you"