- Text Size +

            The sun had set on the beach, creating the most romantic setting he had ever seen. Their hotel room was a beautifully cream and green decorated room. Sadly their honeymoon wasn’t going as planned. As Brian stood looking out the window, the sounds of his newlywed husband heaving his life away in a toilet could be heard. Brian sighed as he returned to his lover. Nick laid in a fetal position as Brian squatted next to him.

“Hey honey, feeling better?” he asked
Nick looked up at him, “A little…my stomach hurts so badly”
”Still in pain? Is it that stomach flu?”
”Yeah…it feels like cramps! God I want too die!”
“Oh no you don’t, I just spent a fortune on our wedding and this honeymoon!”
Nick smiled, “I was kidding B; it just really hurts. I think sex is out of the question for tonight”
“Want me to see if I can get a local doctor to look at you?”
”No! I hate doctors…”
“But if you’re in pain Nick, they can catch it before it gets worse”
“But they don’t use real medicine here! For all I know they’ll tell me to poke myself with branches to feel better!”
”You watch too much TV”
“It’s true! They have crazy witch doctors!”
“Whatever tomorrow I’m calling a doctor”
”Fine”
“So are we planning on staying in the bathroom?”
“No…”

            Brian extended his hand to Nick, slowly helping him off the floor. Nick groaned as he rested his head on Brian’s shoulder as they walked back to the bedroom. Nick crawled onto the bed, pressing his face against the cool pillow. Brian smiled and slowly crawled his way onto the bed, immediately grabbing Nick and pulling him close. Brian ran his hand up his shirt, planting small kisses on Nick’s face, as he lay there softly moaning. Brian moved his palm across Nick’s sensitive stomach, causing Nick to wince. He snatched his hand away and rubbed it through Nick’s blonde locks.

“I’m sorry baby…I forgot your stomach hurts”
“It’s ok, can we just sleep? I’m so exhausted, can we just sleep?”
“Sure anything you want baby”
“Night B”
“Night Nicky”

            Nick rolled over on his side, tucking a pillow underneath himself. Brian sighed, cuddling up against him; resting his head on Nick’s back. Slowly he wrapped his arms around the young man, carefully stroking Nick’s stomach until he fell asleep.

---------------------------------

“So doc, what’s wrong with me?” Nick asked laying on the cold examine table
“Well it appears you might have an ulcer” he said
”What the hell is that!” Nick asked sitting up, “Ow…” he scold falling back down
“It can be minor or it can be cancerous-“
“You mean I have cancer? I’m doing to die!”
“Nick calm down, you’re not dying” Brian reassured him
“He just said-“
“I said it could be a cancerous ulcer. I just need to check you over once more, ok?”
“Ok”

            The doctor placed his hand over Nick’s pelvic bone, pushing down on it firmly, he pushed his hand up. Nick screamed and kicked the doctor in the chest, causing him to fall against his desk.

“Are you trying to kill me!” Nick screamed
“It’s a standard procedure…”
“He’s trying to hurt me Bri…”
“Mr. Littrell, I assure you I have no means to harm you…now if you follow me and promise not to kick me, we can go examine your stomach”
Nick whimpered, “Fine…but you walk in the front! I don’t trust you…”
The doctor laughed, “If it makes you feel better”

            They walked down the cold corridors of the office. Nick kept adjusting his gown, checking to see if parts of his body were hanging out. The doctor opened a door to a room, ushering Nick and Brian into it. Closing the door he turned on the lights, the bright lights blinding Nick’s sensitive eyes. The doctor patted a spot on a table next to some monitors; Nick eyed him suspiciously as he hopped on the table.

“What does this do?” Nick asked
“Isn’t that used for sonograms for pregnant woman?” Brian asked
“It doesn’t have to be for someone pregnant, it can be used to examine any problems with the stomach”
“Oh” Nick replied
“Now let’s take a look inside you”
“Oh no! You are not cutting me open!”
“He means with the sonogram” Brian assured
“Oh…”

            Nick watched the doctors every move as he smeared cold jelly over his stomach, causing him to giggle in response. The doctor turned on the monitor and peered closely at it. He stared for a few minutes, his reaction causing Brian to worry. He didn’t want to say anything afraid he’d alarm Nick, so he remained quiet. The doctor took off his glasses and rubbed a tissue over them and placed them back on his face.

“Well…” Nick said
“Um…well this is rather interesting Mr. Littrell”
“What is it?”
“There appears to be something definitely inside you”
“What is it? Oh god it’s one of those chest busters from Aliens!” Nick screamed
Brian rubbed his hand over his face, “Your imagination is entirely too wild sometimes”
“Well correct me if I’m wrong…but um…it appears you’re pregnant”

Silence…

“That’s it! I told you he’s a witch doctor, now he cast some funky spell on me!”
“Sir, I did not-“
“Couldn’t you have shrunken my head or something? I don’t believe you!”
The doctor turned the monitor around, “Right there in plain view is in fact a fetus”
“Oh my god…” was all that left Brian’s mouth as he fainted
“Rok?” Nick called sitting up
“Mr. Littrell!” the doctor called

It took awhile for the image to register, “Oh my god…I’m pregnant?”