- Text Size +

            Nick's body was starting to wear him down. He mostly sat around the house watching TV while Brian did all the work around the house. Being almost 4 months pregnant was starting to show on him. He lounged around in public with extremely large clothes, making excuses for him being sick and still continuing to lie to the boys. A sharp pain shot through him as he jumped and shrieked, startling a sleeping Brian.

"What? What is it?" Brian asked
"I think the baby moved...the kids got some legs!"
"Are you serious?" Brian got up and placed his head on Nick's belly, "I wanna feel"
"I think the baby went to sleep..."
"Awe come on!" Brian sighed shaking Nick's stomach
Nick groaned and slapped his hand, "Are you trying to give me and our child motion sickness? Stop that! I'm not a pot you can't shake me!"
"I wanna feel her kick"
"For the last time its boy!"
"You don't know that!"
"I can feel it"
"Well right now I can't feel anything" he scoffed
"You're so bitchy"
"I'm bitchy? Who complains about everything in the world and actually argues with someone about the color of dirt?"
"I still think it should be red...I mean dirt DOES look like shit...so basically we're walking around on fake shit..."
"See that right there tells me there was something wrong with you long before we got together"
"Oh so now I’m really crazy, well fuck you!"

            Nick pushed Brian away from him as he slowly got up dragging himself out of the room. Brian sighed and got up to follow him. He tried touching Nick, but Nick just pushed him away and locked him outside of the bathroom. He sat down on the toilet and began to cry, sobbing in his hands.

"Nicky...baby open the door... I didn't mean to make you cry"
"Yes you did! You're out to get me!"
"I am not! It’s all in your head. Look just open the door, you can't stay in there forever. Sooner or later you're going to get hungry"
"Then I’ll eat tooth paste"
Brian banged harder, "Open the door! You can't live in there forever you know? I mean where are you gonna sleep, piss and wash?"
"I'm in a fucking bathroom!"
"Oh yeah...well you can't live off tooth paste alone!"
"Then I’ll order out and have them deliver to the bathroom"
"People don't do that"
"Or really! Wait and see!" Nick said as he pulled out his cell phone

*Half hour later-

            Brian had fallen asleep squatted down in front of the door. He was woken by the smell of food. He looked up to see an Asian man holding a bag. He looked down at Brian awkwardly as he knocked on the door.

"Food for a Mr. Nick Littrell?" the man asked
Brian's eyes widened, "You have got to be kidding!" Brian turned to the man, "Give me that! How'd you get into this house?"
"The front door"
Nick opened the door snatching the bag from Brian, "Thank you!" he said quickly sliding the money under the door
"Thank you Mr. Littrell" the man said as he left
"Nick! Now you're getting ridiculous!"
"Hey you said I couldn't order food to the bathroom...so I proved you wrong. Therefore I CAN live in here, all my essentials are right here"
"Fine...we'll have to play this the hard way," Brian paused, "I will call your mother and tell her you miss her and that she needs to come and vi-"
"No!" Nick screamed as opened the door knocking Brian to the floor, "You will not call that woman!"
"Wow if I knew saying her name could control you I would have done that years ago"
"I hate you!"
"No you don't, it's just your hormones talking...and to think I became gay to avoid the problems of women..."
"Well you know if you weren't such a horny bastard I wouldn't have gotten knocked up" Nick said sarcastically
"I can't believe we are arguing about this! I didn't know you could get pregnant. Last time I checked in health class men couldn't get pregnant, so whatever bubbles inside of you is...just beyond me..."
"Oh so now I’m a freak!"
Brian rubbed his face, "See there you go, taking things the wrong way"
"Really?" Nick stomped his foot, "Oh the last time I checked in health class men couldn't get pregnant....yeah Bri that points out PERFECTLY that you think I'm a freak"
Brian approached Nick and wrapped his arms around him, "I would never think you're a freak, you're just unique. You've always been unique and this just makes you better. I'm sorry I was mean to you, I never meant it"
Nick sniffed, "You're not just saying that so I can forgive you?"
"Yes" Nick glared at him, "and because I love you very much..."
"I forgive you...but you have to make it up to me"
"Anything"
"Take me out to eat"
"What! You just ate..."
"I ate MY meal, the baby wants fancy smancy food"
Brian crotched down pulling Nick's shirt over his bulge, "So you want fancy smancy?" he asked Nick's stomach receiving a kick, he smiled kissing the bump, "Ok fancy smancy it is"
"Yeah! Now what am I gonna were? I can't tie my shoes and they don't let you walk in a restaurant with slippers on"
"I'll help you"
"Ok"

            Nick turned around and walked down the hallway. Brian followed behind him, watching his every move, how his body bounced when he curved, slowly turning him on, 'Come on Brian! Focus, you can't have sex, he's pregnant for god sakes!' he told himself. He sat down on the bed as Nick pulled his shirt off, reaching for a Hawaiian flowered shirt with fish on it. Brian turned his nose up in disgust.

"Babe that's an ugly shirt..."
"But it's my favorite!"
"It's fugly-"
"What is fugly?"
"Fucking ugly!"
"Haha got you to curse!" Nick snickered
"Get dressed Nicky"
"K, k"

            Brian sat there as Nick struggled to put his pants on. He sat down on the bed hard, causing Brian to fall as he rolled around trying to button his pants. Succeeding he stood up slipping his swollen feet in his shoes. Since Brian was already on the floor so Nick held his foot up close to his face.

"You can't at least match?" Brian asked
"Nope, this is what me and the baby agreed on"
"The baby picked out your clothes?"
"Yep, that's how it normally works"
"So I’ve noticed..."
"Hey Bri..."
"Yeah" he said standing up
"What do you think of the name Snoodles?"
"Are you kidding"
Nick stared out the window, "Well...she likes noodles...and well...noodles just sounded stupid"
"And Snoodles didn't?"
Nick turned around and glared, "I like that name! At least I don't go around naming my daughter Apple!"
"No that would be too rational of you"
"Shut up...and then there's Pe-"
"It's not Peaches is it?"
"Hell no! What is with you and fruit?"
"You-"
"Petunia or Penelope..."
"Where do you get these names? Do you like buy those magnet puzzles and scramble the words around until you find a name?"
"Fuck off, let's hear yours then smarty!"
"Someone has to be" he mumbled, "Um...what about Alexandria?"
"Reminds me too much of AJ, I don't want her being a whore"
"Ok....Dylan"
"That's a boys name!"
"Oh come on you seriously thought about the name Snoodles?"
"Yes! Snoodles Nickollette Alexis Ivory Littrell"
"Nick..."
"And her nickname will be 'Snail'"
Brian's eyes widened, "How...why....do I need to know? No...Yes! I do NEED to know. How the fuck did you get snail?"
"S is for Snoodles, N is for Nickollette, A is for Alexis, I is for Ivory and of course your last name starts with a L"
"Ok...now that I’ve heard everything in the world, lets go and eat before you end up naming the child Toilet or something"
"I did consider Toilette"
"We're going now!"
"So unappreciated right now!"

-----------------------

            Nick unbuttoned his pants as he put his fork down. He had 4 meals, 2 desserts, 2 appetizers and 2 pitchers of soda. Brian still sat picking at his dessert as Nick belched causing everyone in the restaurant to stare. Nick blushed avoiding everyone's stare.

"Sorry..."
"Are you full?"
"Yes...surprisingly since I ate so little"
"You ate so....never mind...so what do you want to do?"
"Talk...we still haven't picked baby names. I mean since I’m a guy and all it's like too dangerous, according to the doctor to go a full 9 months so for all I know I could go into labor tomorrow because I am officially 4 months tomorrow" Nick said smiling
"Are you scared?"
Nick sighed, "Yes...every time something goes wrong I freak out thinking 'oh shit this is it!'"
"Well you do have an appointment on Friday"
"Yes I've been marking it down on the calendar! We get to find out the sex, I'm so excited aren't you?"
Brian grabbed Nick's hand, "Very"
"I've been thinking deeply for a bit"
"Really now?"
"Yes...and I've come up with the conclusion that I can't go through with a caesarean"
"Why? That's what you wanted, painless and quick"
"I know but I’ve been reading up on it. I mean if something goes wrong Bri, I could die while being knocked out or worse they could do something to her and I won't know anything! I've been hanging around a couple of chat rooms asking questions, from a female point of view and they say it's the most beautiful experience to have you own kid...even better naturally"
"Well Nick...woman are made to have kids...I highly doubt naturalness will go over well with you"
"Well whatever, but I want a normal delivery" he said smiling
"Whatever makes you happy, just make sure this is what you want"
"It is...I know I'm making the right choice"