- Text Size +
        The boys had been making plans since the release of their newly awaited album. Kevin had scheduled a meeting for everyone to attend for their new plans. Nick wasn't too thrilled of the idea of traveling, especially in the state he was in. Brian had assured him he wouldn't let Kevin wear him down while they worked.

        Brian sat nervously in his chair, looking around the pastel colored room. His eyes landed o­n Nick, who was too busy knitting a blanket in his seat. Smiling to himself slowly turning into a frown when a young girl approached them. She took a seat next to Nick, smiling at the both of them rubbing his extremely large stomach.

"So when are you due?" she chirped
Nick smiled, "At the beginning of February"
"Awe, do you know what you're having?"
"That's what we're here to find out," Brian added
"Awe, well good luck and congratulations. I'm expecting a boy next month" she said rubbing her stomach proudly
"I'm hoping for a girl" Nick said
"Though I would like a boy" Brian added again
Nick glared, "But we don't really care as long as he or she is happy"
"That's so sweet, so have you thought of names yet?"
"Well if it's a girl, Bri over here wants Dylan but I thought Snoodles had a nice ring to it”
"That is like so creative!" she squealed twirling her blonde hair

        Brian sat there in shock starring at the two of them, 'Well when you get o­ne blonde...you're sure to find another' he told himself

Nick smiled, "Yeah, I mean come o­n Dylan? That's like setting her up to be a lesbian!"
"I know right, that's what I told him!"
Brian slapped his face, "I can't believe this"
"Well if it's a boy we haven't decided o­n that, you?"
"Well at first I wanted to name him Egg Roll, I mean my husbands Chinese and I conceived in a Chinese restaurant so it kind of fitted, but he thought that it'd be too stupid, so he settled o­n Duck, because his dead brothers middle name was Duck, Soi Duck Peking, so he wanted this whole memory thing"
"You're naming your kid duck?" Brian asked
"Yes, I’m not to very happy about it. Egg Roll sounded so perfect, but you know men, they're so ridiculous"
"Or sensible" he mumbled
"Littrell?" a nurse called
"Present" Nick shouted
"Well it was nice meeting you! Good luck o­n finding out the sex, I'm rooting for little Snoodles"
"Thank you" Nick squealed hugging the girl

        Brian just slowly got up standing there shaking his head in shame. Nick bounced all the way to the door following the nurse quickly behind.
----------------------


"SO doc, what are we having?" Brian asked
"A girl?" Nick asked
"Nope" the doctor replied
Nick's face fell, "No little Snoodles"
"So we're having a boy?" Brian said
"Nope"
"Well then what the fuck are we having an Alien!" Nick shouted
The doctor turned around pointing to the monitor, showing two heads in it. Nick's face paled and sat straight up.
"Are you kidding? We're having a two headed baby! What the fuck? First I get knocked up now our kid has two heads"
"I knew their had to be a weird side affect to male pregnancies"
The doctor chuckled, "No Mr. Littrell, you have not o­nly o­ne baby but two very healthy o­nes! A boy and a girl"
Nick's eyes began to tear up, “Snoddles and Snoodlette!"
"No for the last time!"
"This is so exciting!"
---------------------------


        Nick laid in bed smiling, shirt pulled up rubbing his stomach. He sung aloud to himself as his bedroom door slowly opened. AJ popped his head in as Nick just sat in his own world.

"Getting too fat for your own good huh Kaos?" he asked
"Huh?" Nick sat up pulling his shirt down, "I just ate a whole carton of ice cream"
"Damn, children are starving and you're eating cartons of ice cream"
"Oh fuck off!"
         Nick slowly stood up, his very noticeable round belly peaking out underneath his small shirt. AJ eyed him in shock following his every move.
"Wow you've put o­n a lot of weight...I mean....uh..."
Nick's eyes tear up, "Shut up! I'm self conscious about it..."
"You look pregnant dude" he giggled

         He ran over to Nick and slowly rubbed his stomach. His giggles were silenced when he received a small kick. He froze in horror, slowly backing up and staring at Nick. Nick's face slowly paled, sighing he turned around and pulled his shirt over his stomach. Rubbing the small spot where the babies kicked he smiled.

"You're...what are you?" AJ yelled
"I'm....I’m pregnant"
Silence
"Haha..." AJ laughed
"No really I am pregnant! Please AJ you gotta understand Brian and I didn't want to tell you guys because I was afraid of a negative reaction about this"
"You're really serious...I...oh wow....um...how long?"
"4 months, I can have the kid anytime now, the longest I can go is about 7 months, but if my body can't handle being pregnant that long then yeah"
AJ sunk down o­n the bed, "Does anyone else know?"
"Nope, it's just you now. Please AJ I beg you keep this to yourself; I don't want Kevin to know. Howie is ok...but I want to tell them when I’m ready"
"I understand"
"Thanks"
"Hey Kaos?"
"Yeah?"
"Can I uh....can I feel you?"
"WHAT!"
"Not like that you asshole, I mean like your stomach. Can I feel the kid move?"
"Kids" he corrected
"Kids, you're having twins?"
"Yep, a boy and a girl"
"That's like really cool I guess"

        Nick sat down lying back o­n the bed. He pulled up his shirt and grabbed AJ's hand. AJ withdrew a sharp breath as he let Nick bring his hand to his stomach. His stomach felt warm and inviting. Smiling he lowered his head o­nto Nick's belly as he felt a soft kick.

        He sat up in awe, "That was really cool"
"It is"
"Awe, so what did you pick as a name?"
"Snoodles and Snoodlette"