- Text Size +
Nick lay sprawled across the couch eating a bag of potato chips while Brian massaged his feet. AJ came strolling into the living room placing a sandwich down on the table. Sitting down on the coffee table in front of them, he propped his hand up underneath his chin. AJ looked back and forth from Brian then to Nick, then to Nick's protruding stomach. He titled his head as he offered the sandwich to Nick.

“Here you go Nickers” he said
"I can't believe you told him, him of all people!" Brian argued
Nick groaned, “I told you, I didn't exactly TELL him, he just walked into the bedroom while I was shirtless... So technically he WALKED IN and found out..."
"But still...I mean I could see if it was Howie because he's quiet, but Boner?"
"Hey! What's wrong with me?" AJ protested
"You fucking blab like a news reporter. An iron lock couldn't keep your mouth shut!"
AJ stood up, "Fuck off, this is some serious shit, like I’m gonna go around town and sing 'Little Nicky is preggies!' Oh yeah Bri, really 3rd grade of me"
Brian glared, "Still..."
"Guys can you stop fighting? The Snoodles are trying to sleep!" Nick cut in
AJ's eyebrow arched, "The Snoodles?"
"Yes," Nick said smiling, "Snoodlette Nickollette Alexis Ivory and Snoddles Matthew Alexander Larson Littrell aka Snail and Small or The Snoodles!"
"He's not serious is he?" AJ asked turning to Brian
Brian pinched the bridge of his nose, "Oh the sad part of this is he seriously gave all of this thought..."
Nick's eyes began to water, "You hate me!" he screamed standing up, "You're both bastards!"
AJ sat there, "Ok...that was awkward....he thinks we hate him because he picked the top ridiculous names celebrities name their kids?"
"He gets touchy with it"
"Geez so you mean I am the uncle of Snail and Small Littrell? That's really fucked up...I mean damn I would've gone with Snickers and Twinkie or something..."
"Don't encourage that he might change his mind at the new idea"
"I wouldn't put it past him," he sighed slumping down next to him, "So uh...do you have any NORMAL names?"
"Yeah...but he didn't like them?"
"What, it's not Petey and Snoopy is it?"
Brian glared, "No, I picked Dylan for a boy and I wanted Mackenzie for a girls name" he stated
AJ titled his head, "That is the most normal thing I’ve heard all day in this house!" Brian glared, "Ok ok sorry..."
"Let me go see what he's up too or into"

Brian got up and headed up to his and Nick's bedroom. Nick lay sprawled on his back facing the ceiling singing to himself. Brian slowly crept into the room trying not to disturb Nick from his own little world. He leaned up against a wall listening to him sing to the babies. Smiling to himself he stiffed a chuckle, but not quiet enough causing Nick to sit up and glare at him.

"What are you doing in here?" he asked
"I sleep in here too?"
"Nope, not tonight, you're sleeping in another room away from me"
"Why? What the hell have I done now?"
"You insulted my intelligence"
"That's an impos-" he was cut off
"See that shit right there! The wise cracks and then laughing at the names I chose for the children I am baring!"
"Nick they're my kids too, I would like a say"
"Whose pushing them out of whose ass again?"
Brian stomped his foot, "Don't you dare turn that shit around on me Nickolas Gene Carter Littrell! Now we're gonna sit here and work this shit out instead of fucking fighting like we did when we were teenagers. Come on now, be fair about this Nick, really baby those names are cute, if they were dogs...but they're kids. They have to go through their whole life with being called Snoodles and Snoodlette. Be reasonable and considerate about them...."
Nick sat there pouting, "Fine I’ll think about it" he said rolling over

Brian laid down on the bed next to him, wrapping his arms around Nick’s waist. Nick sighed and snuggled back against him.

“I’m sorry Bri…god I hate when I get all pissy about nothing!”
“It’s hormones”
“Well fuck, since when did these things control your life?”
“Since you were born?”
“Bri, I think we should tell the rest of the fellas”
Brian shot up, “What the hell for?”
“Well AJ already knows and the only person we really fear is Kevin…”
“Are you sure you’re ready to tell everyone else?”
“Positive”

----------------------

Everyone had been gathered in Nick’s living room once again. All 5 men sat about taking turns starring each other, occasionally starring at Nick. Kevin couldn’t keep his eyes off of Nick’s appearance.

“Is this like our new meeting spot?” AJ asked
“No, it’s just easier to come here since 2 of us live here”
“I think we should make your living room our special hang out. You know, like that no girls allowed shit and make tents out of blankets!”
“Ok Spanky, after that we’ll go find the rest of the little rascals,” Kevin spat
“You’re an ass”
“Takes one to know one”
“I’m looking at one!”
“Then it’s your reflection-”
“Guys! Please, calm down,” Howie interjected
“Nick and I have some huge news”
“What could possibly be huger than you too being gay?”
Nick glared, “We’re welcoming a new member into our family,” Nick stated smiling
“That’s awesome guys! When did you decide to adopt”
AJ snorted, “They didn’t”
Howie looked from AJ to Nick, “You’re not adopting?”
Nick stood up, “Nope, in fact we’re having our own!”
“Awe you’re using a surrogate mother! Good for you guys-”
“No!” Brian and Nick shouted at once
“Damn D you can really be dense sometimes,” AJ said
“Well if it’s neither than what the hell are you two knuckleheads doing?” Kevin questioned
“I’m pregnant!” Nick announced

*5 Minutes Later*

Kevin and Howie were in fits of laughter as Brian, Nick and AJ remained silent. Howie was too busying wiping the tears from his eyes to notice their expression. Nick just groaned as he crossed his arms standing in front of them.

“Does this look like a joke to you?”

He quickly lifted up his shirt modeled around in front of them rubbing his swollen stomach. Howie starred in shock as Kevin’s mouth hung open. Their speechless response sent AJ into a sea of laughter.

“How… how is this possible?” Howie asked nervously
“Well when two people love each other-”
“You’re both men!” Kevin stated standing up, “What kind of sickness is in this house?”
“Relax Train there’s no sickness, it’s real. Nicky here is definitely pregnant, I felt the baby myself,” AJ offered
“You’re all fucking sick”
“Kev don’t react this way,” Brian said trying to place a hand on his cousins shoulder
“Don’t touch me! I don’t know what kind of sickness you have in here”
“When will you ever stop being a bitch,” Nick mumbled
“Excuse me, I’m the bitch? You’re the fucking freak who’s pregnant!”
Tears began to well up in Nick’s eyes, “I’m not a fucking freak!” he shouted as he brushed past everyone and ran upstairs
“Now look what you’ve gone and did!” Brian yelled
“I didn’t do anything, what the fuck did you two do!”
“You know he’s fucking sensitive about everything! Why did you have to go and say that?”
“I can’t take this shit no more, I’m out of here”

No one knew what to say as Kevin grabbed his jacket and headed for the door. The sound of Nick sobbing upstairs could be heard throughout the house. Everyone was afraid to make eye contact with each other or move. Finally Howie cleared his throat to ease the tensions.

“So… congratulations” he said
“Thanks man, it means a lot,” Brian said
“See I told you D would be cool with it,” AJ added
“You knew Bone? Why didn’t you tell me? You always tell me everything!” Howie whined
“Man I wanted too but jerk face here didn’t think I could keep a secret to myself. HA, I you told so,” he taunted
“Whatever, that’s like one secret kept out of the billion you’ve told”
“Whatever don’t sip on the haterade too long, you might choke”
“The haterade? Whatever! I need to go check on Nick to make sure he’s ok”

With that Brian rushed upstairs to check on Nick. AJ and Howie remained silent starring at each other. To break the silence Howie clapped his hands.

“What was that for?” AJ questioned
“A tension breaker”
“A tension breaker?”
“Yeah, you know how some people will fart to break tension-”
“More like breaking wind”
“Whatever! So instead of being disgusting I clapped”
“You’re way too happy about everything”
“Life makes me happy”
“I think you get high and don’t tell me,” AJ said eyeing him suspiciously
Howie nervously looked around, “Do not!”
“I wonder how they’re conversation is going,” he said looking up at the ceiling
“Say, AJ?”
“Yes?”
“What do you suppose Nick will name the baby?”
“Babies,” he corrected
“Twins? Dear god!”
“Snoodles and Snoodlette”
“What the hell is that?”
“I don’t know, but don’t ask Nick. He gets sensitive and will attack you for questioning his moments”
“Hmm…. AJ?”
“Yes?”
“Where do you think the babies are going to come from?”
“Where do you think D?”