[ - ] Printer Microsoft Word
Summary: Blaine Christianson is tired of running. She’s tired of hiding and fighting for her life. She’s tired of living in the past. She seems like your ordinary girl, until you get to know her. Blaine is actually half-vampire, and like all halfies, she was born with special gifts. But when she joins the tour with the Backstreet Boys, she finds out that her destiny holds more in store for her than she ever could have imagined. And just when she thought her ex was out of her life, he comes back with a vengeance. What does her destiny hold? What do the Backstreet Boys have to do with her past… but more importantly, her future? Will she survive the ultimate test of her power? Only time will tell.
Rated: PG-13
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys, Fanfiction > Real Person: Actors/Actresses
Characters: AJ, Brian, Group
Genres: Action, Fantasy, Romance, Science Fiction, Supernatural
Warnings: Death, Sexual Content, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 6
Completed: No
Word count: 12736
Read: 9695
Published: 01/08/08
Updated: 01/08/08
Story Notes:

This is my first Science-Fiction story. Feedback is greatly appreciated.

Disclaimer: I do not know any of the celebrities mentioned in this story. I am not associated with them in any way, shape or form. Their lives are their property. Their personalities in this story are my perception of their actual selves (with a mix of my imagination), making it completely fictional. This story is a work of my imagination, making it my intellectual property. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Prologue by Sinara [ - ] (273 words)

2. Chapter One: Trouble Already? by Sinara [ - ] (1574 words)

3. Chapter Two: Answers by Sinara [ - ] (3501 words)

4. Chapter Three: A Reason to Fight by Sinara [ - ] (1860 words)

5. Chapter Four: The Prophecy Revealed by Sinara [ - ] (2451 words)

6. Chapter Five: And So It Begins... by Sinara [ - ] (3077 words)