[ - ] Printer Microsoft Word
Summary: Nicole Jenkins is a scarred woman trying to learn how to love again. When she was younger, she had a son, JD, with her then-boyfriend Ryan Gosling. But Ryan doesn’t take his job as a father seriously and always ends up breaking promises with his son, leaving both JD and Nicole cynical. Brian Littrell and Nicole meet and their sons become friends. They start spending a lot of time with each other, and the guys end up hiring Nicole to work on their websites. Brian starts to like Nicole as more than a friend, but she’s scared of being disappointed again. Will his love be enough to heal her heart and make her believe in love again? Will Nicole ever learn to love again?
Rated: PG-13
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys
Characters: Brian, Group
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3
Completed: No
Word count: 7794
Read: 3695
Published: 01/08/08
Updated: 01/21/08
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not know any of the celebrities mentioned in this story. I am not associated with them in any way, shape or form. Their lives are their property. Their personalities in this story are my perception of their actual selves (with a mix of my imagination), making it completely fictional. This story is a work of my imagination, making it my intellectual property. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter One: Mistaken Identity by Sinara [ - ] (2545 words)

After losing all my stories, I decided to re-write the few chapters I had on some of my earlier stories. In other words - this chapter was re-written and posted on 1/18/08.

- Sinara 

2. Chapter Two: We Meet Again by Sinara [ - ] (1936 words)

3. Chapter Three: Coincidence... or Fate? by Sinara [ - ] (3313 words)

Sorry I'm posting this so late. I meant to do it earlier, but I got caught up in watching the Bring It On series on ABC family.

I know this story is starting our fairly slow-paced, but I promise, just stick with me. It will get better. I am working on a bunch of other stories at right now, so bear with me while I write as quickly as I can. Thanks to everyone who is reading, though. =)

- Sinara