- Text Size +
Kevin sat back watching TV settling into his hotel room for the night. He flipped it to CNN. They were once again talking about Britney Henderson. The young girl was 19 years old and already such a mess.

Kevin remembered a couple of years ago when she had hit the music industry with her first hit album Here Comes Britney! Kevin had remembered meeting the bubbly kid who had such a dazzling smile, it caused others around her to smile also. It had seemed like it was over night that she had soared to fame.

It had kind of happened so fast that Kevin had felt uneasy about it. She had become the Backstreet Boy's opening act, but Kevin hadn't gotten to know her as she was always busy with one thing or another.

The world highly anticipated her second album when she turned 18. Her sophomore album, Just Me debuted the charts at #2 and there was no turning back.

Rumor had it after the first leg of her tour, Britney started having trouble with a stalker. Kevin remembered turning on the news with the breaking headline that Britney was in the hospital after being assaulted and raped.

The second leg of her tour was canceled and to the disbelief of the public, Britney had a baby. She had gotten pregnant as a result of the rape and she hadn't gotten and abortion. She was forced to become a single mom and things from there went down hill.

The picture on the TV showed Britney holding her baby girl Peyton Elizabeth in one arm, a bottle of vodka in the other.

She had named the baby Peyton after she had supposedly hooked up with Colts star Peyton Manning.

Britney is at it again, this photo was taking last night of Britney leaving the store, obviously drunk holding her 15 month daughter Peyton Elizabeth. Fans of Britney are in shock to see what kind of behavior this queen of pop has done.

Kevin listened to the broadcast with a heavy heart. No doubt about it, this young girl needed help. Someone had to get to her before it got to be too late. Shutting off the TV with a sigh, Kevin got up and headed to bed.