- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I decided to take a break from all the drama that I write and dabble in a little of sick humor. Comments are appreciated! Let me know what you guys think.

 

*Update 2/20/11* Crawling out of the ashes and taking a break from school to pick up writing again. Now there's a nice new banner! The thing took forever make.

 

The lights had gone out on the stage. Millions of screams could be heard from the now dark audience as the Backstreet Boys made their way from the stage. One by one they ran past security to get to their dressing room.

 

“I’m so ready for bed,” Brian exclaimed collapsing on a nearby couch

“I hear ya bro! Man… what I wouldn’t do for a cheeseburger,” AJ stated

“What won’t you do for cheeseburger?” Nick laughed

“Shut up! I’ve got to keep my girlish figure”

Nick shook his head, “The day you have a girlish figure is the day I date Leonardo DiCaprio”

“Ewe” Howie chimed

 

Just then Kevin walked into the room. Tossing his ear set on the table he grabbed a bottle of water and began to chug it down.

 

“That was mine!” Nick whined

“Shouldn’t have left it,” Kevin said flopping down beside his cousin, “Are we ready to head back to the hotels yet?”

“Yes!” everyone exclaimed in union

“Can we stop at a diner on the way? AJ asked

“Why?”

“Well I’m pretty sure room service is closed and I know I can’t be the only one hunger”

Nick’s stomach growled, “Ditto on the hungry part”

“You’re always hungry,” AJ stated

“Well I am a growing boy after all”

“I say we go to Ihop,” Howie suggested

“Ihop? Is that even opened 24 hours?” Kevin questioned

“Not sure”

“Um… Long John Silvers,” Nick said

“Fuck Long John, Mickey D’s!”

“Whatever Bone, some good o’le KFC for me,” Brian said

“You and the chicken!” AJ said, “Must be a southern thing.”
”Hey!” Kevin extended his arm and smacked AJ, “Watch it!”

“Guys maybe we could-” Howie was cut off by the sound of lights flickering

“Looks like someone didn’t pay their electric bill,” Nick said flatly

“Shut up Nick!”

 

Before anyone could say anything else the lights went out as the ground beneath them began to shake.

 

“Earthquake!” Brian shouted through the dark

 

The sound of breaking glass and fallen objects could be heard as the boys found themselves on the floor. Nick started to panic and wrapped his arms around himself hyperventilating as the room continued to shake. AJ grabbed onto what he thought what the edge of couch but quickly found himself on top of someone.

 

“I don’t want to die!” Nick chanted

 

Suddenly the room stopped shaking and slowly the lights came on. Nick was the first one to stand up, a look of horror crossing his face.

 

“How’d you get here?” Nick questioned looking at the girls sprawled out on the floor

A loud groan could be heard, “Oh god is it over? Tell me is it over?” Brian questioned as he tried to focus on the figure in front of him, “Who are you?”

Nick narrowed his eyes, “What am I? I’m Nick Carter! Who the hell are you?” he asked crossing his arms

“Are we dead?” AJ questioned

“Can you please get off of me!” Howie cried from underneath him

“Hey D, check it out! We are dead! We died and gone to heaven and 2 fine blonde angels have met us at the pearly gates”

 

AJ made his way off of Howie as he stood up to eye the pair of arguing females. Smiling to himself he decided to approach them.

 

“Hello beautifuls!” he exclaimed

The tall blonde looked turned her head, “Excuse me?” she snapped

“Feisty! I like them rough,” AJ flirted

“Oh god fuck a donkey! I’m not a damn girl!”

AJ pulled down his sunglasses, “You aren’t?”

“No dickhead I’m a boy!”

“Whoa!” AJ yelled, but then quickly smiled, “You’re pretty hot for a Tranny”

Nick groaned, “For the love god! I’m Nick you asshole”

AJ’s face paled, “You’ve got to be kidding”

“Afraid not, have you had a look in the mirror today?”

 

AJ eyed his cautiously as he looked down to examine his own body. Pulling the neck of his shirt out he starred down to find a pair of breast. He quickly let go and began to feel himself up.

 

“They seem real,” he said

“Stop fondling yourself,” Brian said

“Rok?”

“Yeah Boner it’s me”

“Oh my god! We are dead!”

“Would you stop with all the we’re dead business? It’s really annoying,” Howie said making his way over to them

“Oh shit not you too D!”

Howie arched an eyebrow, “Not me D what?”

“You’re a chick too!”

“I am?” he asked examining his own body, “Well I’ll be damned I am a girl… What minute? I’M A GIRL!!!!!” he screamed

“Didn’t I just-” AJ was quickly cut off

“Oh my god I’m a flipping woman! Please tell me this is a horrible prank Nick pulled”

Nick scoffed, “Would I pull this shit on myself?”

Howie took a step back, “No! Not you too!” he began to pace around the room, “Has everyone gone mad? Is the world upside down? It’s the end of the world!”

“Well hell has now officially froze over,” Nick mumbled

 

Nick flopped down on the couch only feel it move underneath him. Panicking he quickly jumped up and turned around. There Kevin lied face down in the cushion groaning,

 

“Why do I feel like I’m suffering from a hangover,” he groaned as he lifted his head, “Nick?”

“Kevin… oh my god you’re-” Nick stuttered before AJ cut him off

“Your eyebrows are still whack!”

Kevin shot him a glare, “They’re my naturals!” he stated sitting up, “Wait, why are there girls in the dressing room? I thought AJ stopped with the random girl’s thing”

“We’re not whores!” Brian cried, “It’s me Brian! Your first cousin!”

Kevin chuckled, “Good one little lady. You fans are getting more realistic everyday”

“We’re not girls! We’re the Backstreet Boys”

“And I’m Justin Timberlake-”

“No you’re just some girl with whacked out eyebrows,” AJ said

“I told you they’re naturals!” Kevin stated, “I think you ladies better leave. Aren’t your parents worried about you?”

 

Kevin got up from the couch passing the group of females in front of him. As he passed them buy he caught of glimpse of himself in what was left of the shattered mirrored. Walking backwards he starred long and hard before shrieking at his appearance.

 

“What is god’s name!” he exclaimed

“And cue the freaking out part 2,” Nick said

Kevin snapped his head around, “Who did this?” he questioned glaring at everyone in the room

“Nick did it!” AJ cried

“Why does everyone keep thinking I did this!”

“Fix this!” Kevin snapped grabbing Nick by his shirt, “Or so help me I will kill you and bury you in an unmarked grave,” he threatened

Nick swallowed hard, “Kev I didn’t do this!”

“Lighten up cous, I don’t think this is even on Nick’s level of prank capability,” Brian said

“Well if Nick didn’t do it, then who did?”