- Text Size +

Kevin paced around the room now that all of them had stopped panicking. The rest of the boys… er… girls sat impatiently on the couch.


 


“What are we going to do?” Brian asked


“We can’t possibly stay like this. I mean come on I look like my freaking sister!” Nick cried


“You always looked like your sister,” AJ snickered


Nick shot him a glare, “He can stay a woman but I don’t!”


“The hell I do!”


“Time out!” Kevin shouted


 


Everyone went silent as Kevin stopped pacing.


 


“First we need to find a way out of here and get back to our hotels”


“How? All of our identity is listed as ourselves,” Howie said


“It is?” Kevin questioned pulling out his wallet, “Hmm… well we could still use our credit cards. I mean Kristin’s… oh shit Kris! God damnit!” he cursed


“Oh my I totally forgot about Leigh,” Brian whimpered


“Thank god for being single,” Nick mumbled


“Shut up!” Brian and Kevin yelled


“Wait a minute!” AJ said standing up, “Couldn’t we just call them with some bogus story. I mean we still sound like ourselves. They’ll never notice”


Brian shot up and wrapped his arms around him, “Oh I think I love you!” he said planting a kiss on him.


AJ freaked and pushed Brian away, “Don’t get carried away Rok, I may look like one of natures irresistible women but I still a sexy man on the inside”


“Yeah right,” Nick scoffed


“You’re just jealous cause you’re a fatty,” AJ taunted


Nick pouted, “I am not fat! Just big boned… more cushion for the pushing”


“That is just… ewe” Howie exclaimed


 


Just then the door burst open as their security guard was starring at them. Eyeing all the girls in the room he smiled seductively.


 


“Seems like the boys already left. Sorry ladies but we’re shutting down the arena,” Mark said


 


Howie thought for a moment as he approached the muscular man slowly. Running his fingers up against his arms he smiled sweetly.


 


“Say Mister, do you think you could possibly give us a ride back to our hotel?”


“For such a lovely lady like you I don’t think that’ll be a problem,” he said looking forward. “Be ready in 10 minutes,” with that he closed the door.


“Yes!” Howie shrieked, “Score one for me!”


 


Howie turned around to see his band mates gawking at him. Laughing it off he walked back over to the couch.


 


“That was amazing!” Nick said


Howie blew on his knuckles and pretended to shine them on his shirt, “I know, I know. What can I say I’m the shit”


“How’d you know he’d fall for that?”


“Cause Mark is a horny fuck and I’ll seen fans do it all the time!”


“Man I gotta try that!”


“This conversation is so disturbing,” Kevin said running his fingers through his shoulder length black hair, “I mean we’re still guys on the inside right?”


“But for how long?” Brian asked


“Do you think this is permanent?” Nick questioned


“I don’t know, if we can’t change back soon we can kiss the Backstreet Boys goodbye”


“Or we can start over and become a girl group?”


“And what call us the Backstreet Girls? That’s some fan fiction cliché!” AJ exclaimed


“Fan fiction?” Brian questioned


AJ’s face turned read, “Well you… when you get bored at night…” he stuttered, “It’s not what you think! I’ve just read a story or two”


“Uh huh… there is no way we are naming ourselves the Backstreet Girls”


“What about the Sass Squad?”


“The what? Shut up AJ you already lost credibility when you told us you read our own fan fiction,” Nick injected


“Fellas can we please stop with all the fighting!”


“Time to go!” Mark said sticking his head in the doorway


 


The boys gathered up their bags as they followed him out of the room.


 


“Don’t be scarred of the fans. Once they know you’re not the boys they’ll disappear,” Mark told


 


Nervously they all stepped outside of the back door as they exited the building. The same screams they heard from the stage was now coming from the crowd in front of them.


 


“It’s the… wait is that Nick’s sister?” a fan cried


 


Nick groaned but waved and smiled in response.


 


“Oh my god Leslie Carter! We love you and your brother!” another shrieked


“Those must be her friends; I want to be her friend”


“Leslie can we get a picture?”


 


Pausing in his tracks Nick thought for a moment and approached the crowd. Smiling sweetly next to the crowd of girls he let them photograph him.


 


“Ni… I mean Leslie! Come on,” Kevin called


“Sorry girls I gotta go!” Nick said leaving the disappointed crowd


 


He quickly jumped into the van as it took off down the road.


 


“That wasn’t so bad,” Nick exclaimed


“Told you, you look like your sister,” AJ teased


“Shut up! At least I can use that as a liable excuse now”


“So what are you going to do, pose as your sister?” Brian asked


“Nah, she would freak out. I’ll have to think of something-”


“So how did you ladies enjoy the show?” Mark asked


“Oh it was lovely! I just love those Backstreet Boys,” AJ said


“Yeah they are some talented guys,” Howie stated


“The one with the tattoos is fine as hell,” AJ added receiving glares, “What?”


“So uh… you girls have fun with the guys tonight?”


Brian looked around nervously, “Uh huh”


“Want to have a little more fun?”


“Uh can’t… I’m a virgin!” Brian blurted out


“Nice, very nice… Listen I’ll take you back to the guys hotel rooms. What do you say?”


Their eyes lit up, “Really? That would be totally cool!” Nick chimed


“Well in order to get up there you have to do me a favor and I’ll tell you which rooms they’re in”


“Uh…”


 


Just then the van came to a halt in hotel parking lot. Unbuckling his seatbelt he turned around to face the group. Brian nervously scooted closer to Kevin as Nick pretended to stare out the window.


 


“So ladies…” Mark said seductively, “How about a kiss?” he asked puckering his lips


 


The guys took turns starring at each other.


 


“You do it!” Nick whispered


“Me?” AJ mumbled, “Make D do it, he already got him horny earlier”


“Hell no! I am not kissing no guy!” Howie cried


“If someone doesn’t do something…” Kevin threatened


 


Whimpering AJ shifted around in his seat as he leaned over towards Mark. Mark cracked an eye open slowly.


 


“Awe the hot chick”


 


AJ smirked to himself as he leaned in to give him a kiss. Just then the van door flew open as the remaining boys ran out. AJ slapped Mark across the face and dashed out of the vehicle.


 


“Fuck you loser!” AJ shouted as he ran for the door


 


Kevin swiped his card through the door as they hurried inside. Once on the other side of the door they all high-fived each other.


 


“Best plan I ever came up with,” Kevin stated


“Plan? What plan?” AJ asked


“We needed someone to distract him as we ran out”


“And I was the one that had to kiss him?” AJ whined


“But you didn’t”


“But I almost did”


“But you didn’t”


“But I-” Howie cut them off


“Enough! Can we please get upstairs and go to bed?”


“Yeah I’m really tired” Nick added


“Come on lets go”


The girls quickly made their way upstairs as to not be seen by hotel security. The each quickly said good night to each other before heading to bed. They had a long day ahead of them and the last thing they needed was to wake up not looking refreshed.