- Text Size +

 

*The Next Day*

 

            The sun gently set on Howie’s face as he lay there sleeping so peacefully; unaware of the commotion going on in his room. Suddenly he was awakened by a wet substance touching his face.

 

“That better not be piss,” he groaned

“Nah it’s just my spit,” Nick cackled

 

            Howie shot up out of bed wiping his face as quickly as he could. He snapped his head in Nick’s direction giving the eye to the mischievous blonde. Nick stood their in his oversized jersey that showed off his long lean legs. Feeling uneasy with the way Howie was looking at him he wrapped his arms around himself.

 

“The outside might be a chic but on the inside I still have a dick. Stop looking,” he snapped.

Howie blushed, “Sorry… you’re not my type anyways!”

 

            Just then his hotel door burst open. They both jumped in response as the remaining members piled into the room. AJ had seemed to embrace his new form by cutting one of his shirts into a mid drift top. Brian looked somewhat like a tomboy, his backwards cap keeping his curly hair from his face. Kevin on the other hand was dressed up looking like he was ready for work.

 

“So… everyone is still the same huh?” Nick said aloud.

AJ pushed his sunglasses on top of his head, “Dude, I am loving this!” he sung, “My body is hot as shit! I’m not balding…” he trailed off.

Kevin rolled his eyes, “Ok, so it’s the next day and we’re still women. Now there are some top priority things we need to discuss. First off-“

“Where can I get some better clothes?” Nick whined.

“For real,” Brian said.

“Clothes are important but not as important as my list! Firstly we need to figure out how the hell this happened. Then we need to figure out how we are supposed to get out of this hotel, onto the bus and to our homes.” Kevin announced.

“But how are the three of us suppose to explain to our wives that we have to share the same hair care products?” Howie asked.

 

            Silence filled the room as they looked from one another. AJ shrugged as sniffles could be heard in the room. They looked around for the source only to see Brian covering his face to hide his tears.

 

“Leighanne’s going to kill me! We are going to get a divorce!” he sobbed.

Kevin placed a reassuring hand on his cousin’s shoulder, “There, there cous… somehow and someway we are going to get through this.”

“I’d hate to be married now,” AJ cracked.

 

*Nick’s P.O.V*

 

            I can’t believe this is happening to us. But then again I look hot as hell… but I also look like my sister. Who I don’t think is hot! But she’s pretty… but she’s my…sister… Ugh my stomach is killing me. All this crying and planning is making me feel bloated. Out of comfort I decided to wrap my arms around my tiny waist.

 

“You ok Nick?” Howie asked calmly.

I lowered my head shaking it, “I think I have an upset stomach.”

“Did you eat something weird?”

“No, I don’t think so. I feel bloated as all hell…”

“Wait you feel bloated?”

“Whose bloated?” Kevin asked.

I removed one of my hands from my side and raised it, “I think I’m dying…”

“Question!” AJ asked suddenly.

“What?” Kevin asked narrowing his eyes at him.

“If we’re women now do we do things?” he asked curiously peering close to Kevin.

Kevin pushed him back, “What do you mean things?”

“Like you know things women can do that we can’t do? Getting knocked up and such or-”

“Nick I think you’re on your period!” Howie shouted pointing at my pants.

 

            If this couldn’t get anymore embarrassing I don’t know what. I felt tears welling up because everyone was now focused on me. I looked down and sure enough there was blood. What the hell! Oh god, I’m going to bleed to death.

“Well that answers my question,” AJ said receiving a smack from Kevin.

“Don’t sit on anything Frack you’ll like bleed on things,” Brian said with a hint of nervousness in his voice.

“Dude it’s not like he’s the Black Knight.”

Brian chuckled, “What are you going to do, bleed on me?” he recited trying not to laugh.

“Guys! This is serious! I’m in plain, you’s are laughing at me and I’m bleeding! Call 911 or something! What kind of friends are you?”

“Calm down, this has happened to Kris many of times. We need to get you pads and some pain medication.” Kevin placed a hand on his hip and the other under his chin, “Ok… so do we get them? I suppose one of us could sneak downstairs to the gift shop and buy some?”

“I’m not buying it!” AJ announced.

“What if we give Nick a bunch of tissues?” Brian asked.

“That’s not going to help. He needs something to absorb the moisture.”

AJ giggled, “Moisture…”

“Which one of us MATURE ones will go downstairs and buy it?”

“Can someone get me something! These are my favorite pairs of shorts!” Nick cried

“I’ll go…” Howie said quietly.

“Yes! Thank you Howard! You are my true best friend!” Nick said trying to embrace Howie.

Howie crawled away from him on the bed, “That’s ok, I don’t want what you have.”

“It’s not contagious D,” Kevin said.

“To the bat cave! I mean the store!” Brian shouted.