- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry I didn't update sooner I just got settled in from being on vacation the past week and have been busy doing things with my family. Hope you like it.

 

 

 

“Bye Mom I love you,” I said as I gave her a hug before we left for the next stop on the tour.

“I love you too baby,” my mom replied. “Be safe.”

“I will,” I responded as I turned to Jay and gave him a hug. “Bye Jay thanks for coming.”

“We wouldn’t have missed this for anything,” Jay said as he hugged me back.

“Bye Joe Don and Gary,” I hugged each of them. “Have a safe trip back home. You too Tiffany, Allison, and Tara.”

“We will,” Tiffany said as we hugged.

“I’ll see you all when we get back to Nashville after the tour ends,” I told them. “We’re gonna have to get together and have a party maybe invite some of your friends that I haven’t met and some of mine.”

“Sounds like a great idea,” Joe Don said as I gave him another hug. “Have a safe flight.”

“We will,” I replied as I turned to see where Nick was. “Well I guess I have to go say bye to my new brother and sister-in-laws.” I turned around and started walking towards them. “Hey.”

“Hey,” they all said.

“It was great seeing you all again,” I responded. “I wish I could have seen each of you longer but you know how it is when there’s a ton of people here.”

“So Nick said something about once the tours over you guys having a party in Nashville,” said Aaron.

“Oh yeah,” I started. “We were gonna have one at our place there and then we’ve got another party a few days later at our friends place there.”

“Cool,” said Angel.

“Well we gotta get going,” interrupted Nick as he put his hand on my lower back.

“Ok we’ll see you all later,” I smiled as we said our goodbyes and left. “You know what?”

“What?” Nick asked.

“I love you,” I smiled.

“I love you too,” he replied. “Now let’s get to our next stop so I can have you all alone to myself in that hotel room.”

“Let’s go,” I responded as we got into the van and took off for the airport with the other guys and their other half’s.

******

 

“Is it true?” screamed a few fans as Nick and I got out of the van and started walking towards the hotel.

“Go ahead I’ll meet you up in the room,” Nick said as he kissed me on the top of my head.

“Ok,” I replied. “I’ll see you in a few. Hurry.”

“I will,” he promised as I walked into the hotel and got our room key from one of the security guards.

“Thanks,” I said to the security guard and headed with a sad look on my face up to the elevator.

“Taylor!” I heard Leighanne yell behind me.

“Yeah,” I replied as I turned around to see her running towards. “What’s up?”

“What’s wrong with you?” she asked.

“Nothing,” I lied and turned back towards the elevator. “I gotta go.”

“Taylor,” she said as she grabbed my arm.

“Every things fine,” I lied again as I pushed away from her and entered the elevator.

“No its not,” she replied as she got into the elevator with me.

I pressed the button to my floor and didn’t say another word on the ride up to the floor.

The doors opened and I walked out and went searching for my room.

“Taylor listen,” she tried to stop me.

“No you listen Leighanne I’m fine perfectly fine,” I lied as I opened the door to Nick and mine’s room.

I tried to shut the door without her coming in but she pushed her way through.

“Taylor there is something going on,” she said. “I saw how your attitude changed once we landed at the airport today. What’s going on?”

“Nothing,” I answered as I laid down on the bed.

“Come on Taylor you can’t just keep it all inside you gotta let it out sooner or later,” she told me as she sat next to me.

“You wanna know what’s really got me upset?” I asked getting a little angry. “Huh? Well you know what? I just lost a baby a few months back, then I just got married the other night, and now I’ve got paparazzi following my every move wanting to know everything about me. I can’t handle this. I thought I could and now its just gone way to far.”

“What happened now?” she asked quietly.

“You wanna know what they did now?” I asked as I got up and walked over to my purse. “This is what they did.” I took out a magazine that I had seen while at the airport waiting for the guys to finish signing autographs.

She took the magazine and started to read the cover title ‘Backstreet Boy marries in Australia . Could a baby be the reason for the quick surprise wedding?’

“This is what made you so upset?” she asked.

“Not just this,” I started to answer. “Its all the stress that I’ve been going through and the press doing this to me. I can’t take them yelling at me and asking such personal questions anymore.”

“I’m sorry but you knew this was gonna happen,” she placed her arm around me.

“I know I know he’s a Backstreet Boy and he’s always gonna be in the limelight,” I replied as I sat down the edge of the bed. “I just can’t wait for this to be over and I know it just started. I want to have Nick all alone for more then a day.”

“Before you know it this will be over,” she told me. “We’ll be home and then in a few months or so they’ll start recording for the next album. You’ll have Nick with you everyday.”

“I know I just can’t,” I started to say but then I got the erg to throw up. I ran into the bathroom and made it just in time to throw up.

“You ok Taylor?” she asked as she stood at the door.

“Yeah I think so,” I answered as I leaned against the wall of the bathroom. “I don’t know where that came from. I was fine up until that moment.”

“Could you be you know?” she asked.

“Pregnant?” I asked looking at her.

“You never know,” she replied.

“I don’t think so,” I said.

“Maybe you ate something bad,” she suggested.

“Maybe,” I replied. “I don’t know. Hopefully this goes away.” Just then it hit me again. “Wow I kinda feel better. That was the weirdest thing ever.” I got up and washed my face then started heading for the bed when I heard Nick walk through the door.

“Baby you here?” Nick asked as he saw me. “There you are. Hey Leighanne.”

“Hey Nick,” she responded. “I should be going. Hope you feel better.”

“Thanks,” I smiled a weakly smile as she left.

“What’s up?” he asked. “Why did she say feel better?”

“Something just hit me a few minutes ago and I threw up,” I answered. “I’m better now though.”

“You sure?” he asked.

“Yeah just probably something I ate,” I told him. “Are we still going out tonight for dinner?”

“If you want cause we don’t have to,” he answered. “If your not feeling good we can stay in.”

“I’m good,” I told him. “Like I said probably something I ate.”

“Ok,” he replied. “If your up to it. I can cancel at any moment if you need me too.”

“We’re going,” I said as I kissed him to shut him up. “So do you have anything you need to do today?”

“Nope its just you and me,” he smiled as he kissed me again.

“Good,” I replied as we laid down on the bed.

******

“We should really be getting ready for dinner Nick,” I laughed as he wrapped me in his arms and started kissing me. “I don’t want Kevin having to call us and remind us all the time we’re late.”

“Ok,” Nick replied he laid back onto the bed to rest for a moment.

“Honey do you ever get tired of having the paparazzi in your face?” I asked laying next to him.

“All the time,” he answered. “Why?”

“I just am so over them wanting to know everything about me and us,” I answered. “I saw at the airport us on the cover of some magazine and it was a picture from the day we got married. Someone got a picture of us. I hated that. I just want my privacy.”

“I know how you feel,” he said. “It’ll be calmer once we’re not on tour anymore.”

“I hope so,” I replied as I laid my head on his chest. “So who’s getting dressed first?”

“I guess I will,” he offered as he got up and headed towards the bathroom.

******

 

“Are you ok Taylor you kinda look pale?” asked Howie as we made our way to the restaurant.

“I didn’t feel good earlier but right now I feel kinda good,” I started to answer. “Its hot though right now.”

“Your hot I’m cold,” said Leigh as we were seated at our table.

“Hopefully you didn’t catch anything,” said Nick as he started to look at the menu.

“I hope so too,” I replied.

******

 

“Nick baby do I feel hot to you?” I asked as we laid on the bed later that night watching TV.

“You look hot,” he smirked as he sat up.

“No Nick really do I feel hot cause I’m starting to not feel good again,” I said.

“Let me see,” he replied as he placed his hand on my forehead. “You seem warm to me. Maybe you caught something on the trip.”

“Maybe but I’m don’t feel good,” I told him. “I think I’m just gonna stay in tomorrow while you go to the show.”

“You sure?” he asked. “I could stay with you.”

“No go I don’t need you missing the show because of me,” I answered. “What will your fans think of me then. Go I’ll be fine by myself. And if I need you at all your just a phone call away.”

“True,” he replied. “You need anything though? I can have someone go get you something.”

“Maybe something for this fever,” I answered.

“Ok,” he started. “I’ll call someone to get some.”

“Thanks,” I replied as he walked out of the bedroom to call.

About 30 minutes later I had the medicine in my hands.

“Can you get me a glass of water babe,” I asked as he got up to grab the water.

“Here you go,” he replied as he handed me my water.

“Thanks,” I said as I sat up and placed the water on the night stand next to me. I opened the medicine and poured some into the measuring cup they gave me. I took the medicine then chugged the water right after it. “Hopefully this makes me feel better.”

“Hope so too,” he responded. “Just get some rest and hopefully you’ll be better in the morning.”

“Me too,” I agreed as I laid back down. “I’m gonna get some sleep. If you want you can go get some food with the guys. I don’t want to make you stay here while I sleep.”

“I’ll just order in and watch some TV,” he said as he laid next to me. “Right now I’m gonna take a nap with you.”

******

 

“Hey where’s Taylor?” asked A.J. as we met for breakfast.

“She’s asleep in the room,” Nick answered. “She wasn’t feeling to good yesterday so she’s just staying in. She must of caught something while we were at the last stop cause she was sick yesterday.”

“Oh man that must bite,” responded Howie as he ate his food. “Hopefully she’ll get better before we go to the next location.”

“Yeah I know,” Nick replied. “She said she didn’t feel any better when I asked her this morning.”

“Did she have any medicine?” Kevin asked.

“Oh yeah I had someone get some last night,” Nick answered. “Hopefully it works. So when are we going to the venue?”

“About 10,” answered Kevin. “Will be there until almost midnight.”

“I just wanna tell Taylor incase she gets better which I don’t think will happen,” said Nick.

******

 

“So how was the sound check?” I asked over the phone to Nick.

“It went good,” he answered. “Some people asked about us and if we were really married and having a baby. I laughed it off.”

“I would have too,” I replied. “I have to learn to laugh off rumors of us having a baby. Why would they even ask? Am I getting fat?”

“No baby you aren’t,” he reassured me. “Their just saying that since we just got married out of the blue in another country.”

“Good,” I said as I sat up on the bed. “I wish you were here. I’m lonely and I don’t have Lucy to keep me company.”

“I’m sorry,” he replied. “I wish I could be there too I’m lonely here without you. Almost everyone has someone with them.”

“I’m sorry I have to be sick,” I said.

“Its ok its not your fault,” he told me. “Baby I’m sorry to cut it short but I’ve gotta get going to the radio interview we’ve got to do.”

“Ok,” I replied. “I’ll talk to you later. I love you.”

“Love you too,” he said as we hung up.

As I placed the phone on the nightstand another wave of needing to throw up hit me. I jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom. This was the worst I think I’ve ever been sick. All I wanted to do now was get in bed and fall asleep praying that when I woke up it would be all gone.

******

 

“The doctor just told me to take it easy and get as much rest as I can and I should be better in no time,” I told my mom as I talked to her on the phone.

“Where’s Nick?” she asked.

“He’s at some radio interviews and then has the show in about 3 hours,” I answered. “I told him to go and I’ll be fine alone. And if I need anything he’s just a call away.”

“That’s good,” she replied. “Well your father just got in from the store and I’ve gotta get dinner started. I’ll talk to you later dear. Love you.”

“Love you too,” I started to say goodbye. “Tell Dad I said hi.”

“I will bye,” she responded.

“Bye,” I said and hung up the phone. “I need some sleep.” I yawned as I cuddled into the blankets and turned on the TV to something good. Before I knew it I was drifting off to sleep wishing I would feel better when I woke up.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:
I hoped you all liked it and I promise I'll try and update sooner. Please leave a comment and tell me what thought about it.