- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry its short but I wanted to give ya'll an update sooner then later.

 

 

“Jess you look amazing,” I told Jessica as we got ready for the wedding the next morning. We had to be at the chapel at noon for a 1 o’clock wedding.

“Thanks,” she replied. “Michele helped me pick it out a few months ago with Mom.”

Michele was my sister’s best friend since high school and now was one of her bridesmaids.

“Well you did a great job at picking out all the dresses,” I said.

“I’m glad you like them,” she smiled as she looked at herself in her full length mirror. “Ok now all we have to do is put on make-up and our shoes and head down to the church. Where’s Mom?”

“She’s helping Dad with his tux,” I answered. “You want me to get her for you?”

“Na that’s fine I’ll see her when she’s done,” she told me. “You know what Tay?”

“What?” I asked.

“I’m glad you’re here,” she started. “I’ve missed being away from you. I’m glad your by my side as I marry Tommy. I don’t think today would be the same if my big sister wasn’t here to see one of the most important days of my life. I love you.”

“I love you too,” I started to tear up as she spoke. “I’m glad I’m here too. I wouldn’t miss this for the world. I know your gonna make a great wife and your gonna make Tommy so happy even if I’ve only heard about him and met him once last night.” Nick and I had gone out the previous night to get to know my future brother-in-law. I had seen why Jessica really loved him and how great they were for each other. I was very happy for my little sister last night and still was.

“Honey its time to go,” my mom interrupted us. “Your father and I are gonna be waiting downstairs with the other girls that are already down there.”

“Ok thanks Mom,” Jessica replied as my mom closed the door and walked downstairs.

Jessica turned back towards me as I spoke, “let’s go get you hitched.”

“I’m ready,” she smiled as I opened the door and lead her out.

As we walked down the stairs I could see the photographer standing at the bottom taking pictures of everyone in the party.

“Wow look at my little girl all grown up,” My dad said as we got to the bottom floor.

“Thanks Daddy,” Jessica smiled as she gave my dad a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

“Ok so Michele, Lindsey, Martina, Sara, and Christina will be in the first limo,” My mom started to tell us. “And then your father and I will be in the second limo with you and Taylor.”

******

 

“Hey baby,” I said to Nick as I saw him at the church.

“Hey,” he replied. “I’m gonna go take my seat but I’ll see you after the wedding.”

“Ok I’ll see you then,” I replied as I kissed him on the cheek and then parted ways.

“Let’s get this wedding started,” Jessica said as everyone took their seat.

“The doors are being closed,” said the wedding planner’s assistant. “Let’s bring out the bridesmaids first and then the flower girls and followed by the maid of honor and then Jessica and her father.”

My mom was already seated waiting for the wedding to start as the men came out to the altar.

Before I knew it the doors were opened and the bridesmaids were walking down the isle and then the doors shut again as I got ready to go before Jessica. The doors then opened an I started down the isle right behind the flower girls. I looked to both sides of me as I walked down and saw all the different family and friends of Tommy and Jessica’s. I couldn’t believe how many people they had there. As I got closer towards the altar I saw Nick sitting on the bride’s side the row behind my parents. I smiled towards him then turned back towards the front. I could start to imagine my own wedding at that moment and how someday I’d be the one walking down the isle towards Nick and our future together.

As I got to the front I turned around and the music changed as the doors opened and Jessica and my dad started down the flower filled isle. I could see happiness and joy in Jessica’s eyes as she got closer. I stood there the happiest I had ever been for my sister at that moment just knowing that she was truly in love and happy about the man she was going to marry.

Before I knew it I was brought back to earth with Jessica handing me her bouquet of flowers to hold.

******

 

“You may now kiss the bride,” the pastor said as Tommy lifted the veil and kissed Jessica for the first time as husband and wife.

Before I knew it we were done with the wedding and pictures that needed to be taken and off to the reception and I could then be with Nick again.

“Glad that’s over with,” I told Nick as I sat down next to him. “Jessica and Tommy are finishing their pictures. They’ll be in in a few minutes.”

“Well you look great today,” Nick complimented me.

“Thanks,” I replied. “You do too. You know what this makes me think about our wedding and how great I want it to be.”

“Me too,” he said as I laid against his chest waiting for Jessica and Tommy to come in so we could eat.

“You know I never really saw myself as the big wedding type person but now that I think of it and see all theses weddings I want one like that,” I told him. “I want the best there is no matter what.”

“Please help me welcome the new Mr. and Mrs. Jones,” the announcer said over the sound system as Tommy and Jessica walked in and everyone stood to their feet and clapped.

They walked in and walked right up to the wedding party table and took their seat in the middle.

About ten minutes later food was served. We had steak and shrimp with mash potatoes. It was so good.

******

 

Me and Mrs. Jones, we got a thing going on

We both know that it's wrong

But it's much too strong to let it go now

“Look at them together,” my mom smiled as Tommy and Jessica took their first dance as husband and wife. “I can’t believe my baby is so grown up now.”

“Before we know it Taylor and Nick will be married,” my dad replied as they looked towards Nick and I sitting talking to each other.

“It seems only like yesterday that they were my little baby’s playing house and now one’s about to live it and one will be there soon,” my mom said trying not to cry as she thought of how fast we were growing up.

We meet ev'ry day at the same cafe

Six-thirty I know she'll be there

Holding hands, making all kinds of plans

While the jukebox plays our favorite song

“I love you,” Jessica said as Tommy held her tight as they danced.

“I love you too,” Tommy replied. “Thank you.”

“For what?” she asked.

“For marrying me,” he started to answer. “For being my wife. Wow its so weird and great at the same time to call you my wife.”

“Well I love calling you my husband,” she smiled. “I can’t believe today is actually here.”

They leaned in and kissed as the song continued and they danced.

Me and Mrs., Mrs. Jones, Mrs. Jones, Mrs. Jones

We got a thing going on

We both know that it's wrong

But it's much too strong to let it go now

As I sat there watching my sister idea’s for my wedding came flowing into my mind. Before I knew it I was deep in thought of how I wanted my day to be like. I started to even imagine where it would take place.

We gotta be extra careful

That we don't build our hopes too high

Cause she's got her own obligations and so do I

Me, me and Mrs., Mrs. Jones, Mrs. Jones, Mrs. Jones

Nick sat next to me looking around the room and noticing how many friends and family members on both sides where there. He looked at Jessica and Tommy out on the floor dancing and how cute they were together. Then he looked over at me and brought her in closer towards him.

“I love you,” he said as he kissed the top of my head.

Well, it's time for us to be leaving

And it hurts so much, it hurts so much inside

And now she'll go her way, I'll go mine

But tomorrow we'll meet at the same place, the same time

Me and Mrs. Jones, Mrs. Jones, Mrs. Jones

“I love you too,” I replied as the song came to an end and I sat up and clapped along with everyone else in the room.

Before we knew it Jessica was lining up all the single unmarried women to catch the bouquet and then Tommy was lining up all the single unmarried men to catch the garter belt. What was odd was I ended up catching the bouquet and Nick caught the garter belt. They say who catches it is gonna be married next. We all knew it was true though.

About an hour later or so it was time for the bride and groom to leave off for their honeymoon. We all said goodbye and they left. Not too long after Nick and I headed back to my parents house for the night before having to each go back to work the following day catching planes to two different locations.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:
Sorry it took a day more then I said but I got to tired and busy to finish the last part last night. I'm writing more right now so hopefully another chapter will come soon. Hoped you enjoyed it.