- Text Size +
Once in a far away land there lived a beautiful princess named Leia and she was very beautiful, and everyone in the castle loved her dearly. Now she just had two problems. Her first problem was that she had too many suitors and the second one is that her parents are fighting with one of her friend’s parents. She has to pick one suitor before her eighteenth birthday.

Well, her parents decided to hold a party for her sixteenth birthday, which means she has at least one to two more years before choosing her future husband. Leia lives in the city of Orlando. Now the reason Leia’s parents are having the party is for Leia to meet her six suitors. On top of everything else her parents are fighting with parents of a guy friend of hers because they did not pick their son to be one of her suitors. Their son’s name is Samuel and he lives in the next city of Indy. Samuel had fallen in love with Leia about two years ago; but there was just one little problem for Samuel and that was that Leia only liked him as a friend. What Samuel doesn’t know is that Leia is in love with someone else and she gave her parents of all the guys that she liked and was looking at as potential suitors.

Prince Nickolas is the first one to show up at the party. Nick as most of his friends call him is fifteen years old and is six feet two inches tall. He is a very handsome guy to Leia even though this is her second time to see him. The first time she saw him was at one of her friend’s parties and Nick was performing there with his friends. After she saw him she immediately fell in love with him. Nick has blonde hair and glimmering blue eyes. He is from the city of Tampa and it is about thirty minutes from Leia that is why he got there first. Besides the fact that he wanted to be the first one there so he could spend some time with her. The main reason he wanted to see her before the other suitors got there was because he was in love with her. Now what Leia doesn’t know is that Nick actually wants to confess his love to her. When Nick finally got the courage to tell her they were walking on a trail in her parents backyard. This trail led to a little creek that Leia loves to go to and think. When Leia heard Nick confess his love she was in total shock and she almost cried after the shock wore off. The reason she was in so much shock was because she never expected any guy that she cared for to actually confess his love to her. Nick turns sixteen in a month and he also has a little surprise for her birthday. His group that he is in is supposed to play at the party along with other bands. Nick is the oldest of five kids also performing at the party is Nick’s younger brother Aaron. Aaron is the same age as Leia’s little sister Jessica. Nick has three younger sisters and they are Bobbie Jean (13), Leslie (9), and Aaron’s twin sister Angel (8).

Now comes Prince Sean, he is seventeen years old and he has a sister that is twenty-three years old her name is Donna and she is happily married. Sean’s parents are very famous and very rich. Their names are King Gregory and Queen Olivia of Sunset, which is about a week-long trip. He is about five feet and nine inches tall and is very handsome but he needs to work on his personality. Sean is nothing like Nick because Nick has this special way to charm Leia and Sean doesn’t. Leia and Sean met each other through a very good friend of theirs.

Prince Wesley is the third prince to show up at the party. He is six feet tall and is twenty-three years old possibly the oldest suitor there at the party. Wesley has brown hair and brown eyes. He is from the city of Starfleet which about three days away. He and Leia have been seeing each other for about three years before he became one of the suitors. When he first met her it was love at first sight for him. He is like the rest of the suitors in hopes that she will pick him to marry her, but he doesn’t know that she don’t love him like he loves her. The reason she has no feelings for him is because she is in love with Nick and Lance. When Wesley met Nick, he told Nick that Leia was his and Nick couldn’t do anything about it, but what Wesley didn’t know was that Nick has a better attitude toward things and his personality was awesome. Wesley’s attitude and personality is what hurts him when he has a girlfriend. His personality is worse that than any of the other suitor’s personalities.

Now the fourth prince that has arrived is Prince Matthew but all of his friends call him Matt for short. Matt is also about five feet nine inches tall and is fifteen years old. Matt also knew Leia three years before he became one of her suitors just like Wesley. Matt has Sandy blonde hair and the deepest hazel eyes that you have ever seen and you could get lost in his eyes if you ever met him. Like all the rest of the suitors he loves Leia and also wants to marry her for her body. He has two brothers Joe (19) who is married to Princess Donna and Andrew (8). Matt didn’t like Nick cause he knew Nick had a better chance at being chosen then he did. The reason for this thought is because of a couple of years ago his brother Prince Joe attacked Leia and wanted Leia for himself and this was all before Joe got married to Donna and no one but Matt, Leia, Joe, and Jonathan know about. Matt is from L.A. which in travel time is roughly about three days away from Orlando.

Prince Jonathan is the fifth to show up for the party. He is half asleep from his long trip from Miami, which is about a two week trip from Orlando. Jonathan is about five feet ten inches tall and very handsome. He has brown hair and light brown eyes and he has a younger brother also named Andrew (14). Jonathan and Leia met about a year ago and he is seventeen years old. When Leia met Jonathan she fell in love with him, but he didn’t have feelings for her. Now that he is in love with her, she is now ignoring him like he use to do to her and also because she has now fallen in love with Nick and Lance, but Jonathan is so oblivious that he does not see that Leia has fallen for these other two guys. Now when he met all the other suitors he thought that he had a better chance than any of them but what he didn’t know was Leia was dealing with a major problem. Also both Leia’s mom and Jonathan’s mom are friends and they both want their children to get married but Jonathan is having a hard time understanding that it was only a crush on him at that time and she could give two shits if he dropped dead.

Now the last prince to show up is Prince Lance. He was not one of the better looking prince’s. Lance has blonde hair and green eyes and is about five feet nine inches tall. He is from Laurel which in turn has a trip length of about three to four days and he is sixteen years old. Leia and Lance met each other about three months ago through one of Prince Nick’s friends Prince Kevin (which is one of the guys in the group with Nick). When they met, Lance and Leia fell for each other. Also just like Nick, Lance is also in a music group, but most of Leia’s friends don’t like Lance’s group except for Leia’s parents. Her parents are really hoping that Leia will pick Lance to be her husband to be. Leia also likes Lance, and Nick cannot stand Lance because he thinks Lance will not be committed to her. Lance on the other hand is thinking the same thing that Nick is thinking about him, but what they both do not realize is that they both will be very committed to her. Leia is also so much in love with both of them. So she tells them not to fight with each other and if they did she would get rid of them both.

Now Samuel is a very tall and handsome man. He is about five feet eight inches tall and is sixteen years old. He has light brown hair and beautiful brown eyes. Leia’s parents didn’t like him because they thought that he was the rudest and the crudest guy they had ever met in their entire life and they didn’t want their first daughter marrying someone like him. Of course Samuel loved Leia with all of his heart. Sam and Leia met about two years ago, which was about the same time that Sam fell for her. When Leia’s parents picked her suitors they didn’t realize that Sam and Leia were seeing each other, besides they really could not stand him. So that is why her parents are fighting with his parents. Every time he sent her something her parents would get to it before she did. When they did find something in the mail from Sam they would shred it up and then throw it away so Leia couldn’t read it. Well, one day Sam decided to go and visit her and he knew how her parents felt about him. So he decided to sneak in the back way through her bedroom window. When Sam got there Leia was asleep in her bed. So he decided to sneak in and give her a soft gentle kiss on the cheek, but just as he was bending over she woke up. When Leia saw Sam she nearly screamed but Sam was a very quick thinker and he put his hand quickly over her mouth and said, “Please don’t scream baby because I love you and we need to talk.” After he removed his hand from her soft face he gently kissed her on the lips. As soon as Leia got dressed they scaled down the side of the castle and rode off to their favorite place where they went when they needed to talk about some very important things. For example, what they needed to talk about on this particular night was about their future. When they got there they found out that their spot had been tampered with and Leia began to cry very hard, so hard that she was making herself sick. They had spent many hours there getting to know each other. The reason why Sam brought Leia out there was so he could ask her to marry him and when she said, “no,” he got so upset that he threatened to kill himself. When those words came out of his mouth she started to cry and told him that she loved him but only as a friend and she couldn’t lose a friend that way.