- Text Size +
Now outside on the patio eating breakfast was Jessica and Aaron. Jessica is Leia’s little sister and has long brown hair and beautiful brown eyes that any boy would fall for, even Aaron. Now as for Aaron he has short blonde hair just like his brother Nick but unlike Nick Aaron has glimmering brown eyes. Aaron was beginning to like Jessica’s company. One reason for him enjoying her company is that he was starting to like her and not because her sister or his brother getting together.

“Aaron, can I ask you a question,” Jessica asked as she looked at the backyard and not wanting to make eye contact with him.

“No, I really don’t mind at all. What is it that you need to ask me,” Aaron replied.

“Do you and Nick constantly fight when he is home?” Jessica asked as a tear was beginning to fall. She loved her sister so much that she would give her own live for her sister but lately they’ve been fighting what seemed like every day.

“Yeah, we fight but not constantly. Usually when we fight like siblings would normally fight but why do you ask?” Aaron asked as he put his plate down beside him and moved closer to her so he could hold her. He just wanted to be friends with her right now even though he could see spending the rest of his life with her. The main reason he just wanted to be friends right now was because of his busy schedule.

“Well about three months ago I had done something that was real stupid and Leia had chewed me out for absolutely no reason. Ever since then we’ve been constantly fighting about some really stupid things. So I was just wandering if we weren’t the only ones that always fight like this. Plus, for the past three months every morning when Leia first wakes up she runs to her bathroom to throw up and I do not know why she is doing that, at first I just thought that she was sick with something but it just kept continuing. Aaron…I am really worried about her so much,” Jessica said as the tears started to fall again from her eyes. Jessica was so concerned about Leia that he didn’t realize just how close she was on Aaron. Also she was so worried that it scared her to death of losing her only sister.

“How about this when Leia and Nick come down for breakfast I will ask him what is going on because I am sure that your sister would have told him by now if something is wrong,” Aaron said with confidence that his brother would not lie to him and tell him exactly what it is that is putting Leia in this type of mood.

“Okay,” Jessica said as a smile began to form on her face. She was so happy to hear someone say something like that. It made her feel so much better. With Aaron doing this, she started to get this gut feeling that Aaron could find out what exactly was the matter with her sister. On top of that she trusted him but just like Aaron she only liked him as a friend.