- Text Size +
Brian is Nick’s best friend but after Nick in the group being the cutest Brian was next in Leia’s opinion. Brian is only five feet eight inches tall and is the middle in age, plus he is only 20 years old. Some say Brian has dark blonde hair but to others like Leia it looks brown, he also has a wonderful set of blue eyes that anyone could get lost in.

Next is Alex, he on the other hand is another story. For starters he has that bad boy look that most girls would fall for. Alex is also known as A.J. by his band mates. He is five feet nine inches tall and is only 18 years old only two years older than Nick but a little over a year older than Leia. He has dark brown hair and sometimes the color of the hair would change, along with the dark brown hair he has beautiful brown eyes. Alex absolutely loves to flirt with every girl that comes his way. He might even find a girlfriend at the party, which is if he doesn’t have one already and is not telling anyone that he does.

Howie is best friends with Alex, plus he is the shortest one in the group by standing only five feet and seven inches tall. Howie is only 22 years old and is the second oldest in the group. He also has dark brown hair just like Alex and drop dead gorgeous brown eyes. Howie is just as sweet as Nick that is why Leia liked Howie as a friend.

Kevin is the oldest and the most mature out of all the guys in the group. He is only 24 years old and is cousins with Brian. Kevin has beautiful green eyes that can make any girl that looks into them go crazy. He is only six feet and one inch tall and has jet black hair.