- Text Size +
When they finally got downstairs in the kitchen there was two plates’ that were already fixed for them. In front of the two plates was the note that the king and queen had left for Nick and Leia to read when they finally made it down the stairs.

Dear Nick and Leia,

Meet us in the study when you get done eating breakfast. We love both of you.

Love,

Mom and Dad

“I wonder why they want to talk in the study.” Leia asked as she took her plate and headed to the table.

“I don’t know but here comes Aaron. I wonder what he wants.” Nick asked as he rolled his eyes along with putting his plate on the table and then ran to help Leia to the table.

“Nick, honey thank you for helping me but I am fine and you don’t have to help me with everything. Also not only is Aaron coming but so is Jessica,” Leia said as she also rolled her eyes and placed her plate on the table and then proceeded to turn around to kiss Nick. She could not keep her lips or any part of her body off of him. When to her surprise she was being picked up and put down in her chair as her and Nick was kissing her. As this was happening they heard Aaron and Jessica.

“Now you know that is just sick. Do you two have to do that in front of everybody?” Aaron and Jessica asked at the same time as they walked into the kitchen to put their breakfast dishes in the sink.

“By the way Nick, when you get done kissing your beautiful bride to be I need to ask you something.” Aaron said as he starred at his brother in disgust.

“It’s okay Aaron you can ask whatever you want to ask in front of Leia,” Nick said as he looked at Leia and smiled at her.

“Well, it’s kind of hard because it deals with Jessica and Leia,” Aaron said as he looked at his brother then to his new friend Jessica.

Now when Leia heard this she looked at Nick and pulled him close to her so she could whisper in his ear telling him that they needed to go someplace away from Jessica and Aaron and talk. She had a good feeling what Aaron was talking about and she knew she had no other choice but to tell Nick right now and it could not wait.