- Text Size +
“Nick I need to tell you something that can’t wait and I know where we can go and talk. Also what I need to tell you might have something to do with what Aaron want to talk to you about,” Leia whispered in Nick’s ear so Aaron and Jessica could not hear what she was saying.

“Okay,” Nick said to Leia and then looked at Aaron and said, “Leia has something she needs to tell me first, then we will need to eat, after that we already made arrangements to go and talk to Leia’s and Jessica’s parents about something, so it will have to after we talk to their parents before I can talk to you about whatever it is you need to talk to me about.

“Okay, Nick we’ll be here sitting in your seats,” Aaron said with a smile on his cute little face.

Leia led Nick down a long dark hallway to a private room that her parents used to use as a second study. Leia quickly opened the door and turned the light on as she led Nick into the room. Once they were in there she quickly closed the door and locked it. She locked the door because she didn’t want to be interrupted by anybody, especially Jessica or Aaron.

“Nick, remember how I told you that we got pregnant three months ago,” Leia started as she sat Nick down on the couch.

“Yeah, I remember, why are you telling me this again?” Nick as he grabbed for Leia’s hands so he could bring her close to him and also so she could sit down on his lap.

“I am getting to it just be patient, okay. Well, about two weeks after we saw each other and made love Jessica did something that made me go off on her,” Leia said as she pulled away from Nick. She knew what would happen if she gave into his temptation of sitting on his lap. Also if she did sit on his lap she would not finish what she had to tell him.

“What did Jessica do to make you so mad at her?” Nick asked as he got up to hold her.

“Nick that is the funny thing I honestly don’t remember what it was either and ever since then we’ve been fighting over some really stupid things. Anyways the following week after the fight I went to the doctor and he took some blood test. That was when I found out that I was pregnant. After I found out I told the doctor about the fight and he told me that it was very common and all it is, is hormones. Nick when I found out that I was pregnant I was so afraid that I would lose you if I had told you or anyone else,” Leia told Nick as she ran into his arms and began to cry.

“Leia everything will be okay. Always remember I love you so much that I will not let anything happen to you or the baby. Let’s go eat breakfast, go tell you mom and dad the good news, and then go and talk to Aaron and Jessica,” Nick said as he put his arms around Leia’s waist so that he could hold her tighter.

“Okay I am famished but I think that is why Aaron wants to talk to you. Please whatever you do, do not tell him that I am pregnant. I want to wait till after we tell my parents and then call and tell yours before we tell them. Then we can tell Aaron and Jessica.” Leia said as she was walking beside Nick and holding his hand as they made their way back to the kitchen.