- Text Size +
Back in the kitchen Aaron and Jessica were starting to get to know one another a little bit better. Aaron asked her what it was like to have just one other sibling. They were both starting to like each other a little bit better.

When Leia and Nick got back from their little talk they asked Aaron and Jessica if they could eat breakfast and talk to Leia’s parents first before they talked. Aaron and Jessica both looked at each other in a state of shock but in turn agreed to let Nick and Leia eat breakfast.

“We’ll be in the living room watching some TV so when you two love birds get done eating breakfast and finish doing whatever else you two need to do,” Aaron said as he reached for Jessica’s hand and led her out of the kitchen and into the living room.

As Aaron and Jessica walked out of the kitchen together Nick looked over at Leia. Nick didn’t actually understand why he had fallen in love with Leia so fast till just now when Aaron and Jessica left the room.

“They make a cute couple, don’t they?” Leia asked as she began to eat some of her breakfast.

Nick didn’t even hear what she had asked him because he was too busy starring at Leia’s beautiful face and body.

“Nick did you hear me at all!?” Leia asked with a little aggravation in her voice because Nick was ignoring her. But actually she was jumping to conclusions because Nick was daydreaming about him and Leia.

“Oh…oh…oh what was it honey I was thinking about…you and me sweetie,” Nick said as he got up from his seat to put his plate in the sink. After he got done he went over to Leia and sat next to her.

“Nick will you please just listen? Now what I asked was about Aaron and Jessica.” Leia said as she moved her hand towards his so she could hold his hand in hers.

“Sweetheart I am listening to you now and what did you ask about Aaron and Jessica?” Nick asked as he moved her hand up to his mouth to kiss it without taking his eyes off of Leia.

“Nick is it me or does Aaron and Jessica makes a cute couple or is it just my imagination that those two are in love with one another?” Leia asked as she grabbed her plate to go place it in the sink. When she turned around to go back to her seat at the table and to her surprise Nick was right behind her and their lips connected instantly. She could not believe how one guy could make her melt like this. She was truly in love with this man and didn’t want to lose him for any reason. This was true love.

After they pulled away from the kiss Nick proceeded to say, “yes they make a cute couple but not as cute as you and me. No it is not your imagination that those two are very much in love but knowing Aaron he probably just wants to be friends with Jessica.” Nick then proceeded to put his arms around her waist and pulled her even closer to him so he could kiss her again with a little more passion in it.

Before kissing Nick Leia said, “Knowing Jessica she also would rather be friends first with Aaron.” Leia then let Nick kiss her the only problem she had when Nick kissed her was to pull away when the kiss got to intense. She absolutely adored kissing Nick and never wanted it to end.