- Text Size +
In the living room while Nick and Leia were in the kitchen eating breakfast Aaron and Jessica sat on the couch and started to watch some TV. They ended up landing on MTV and started to watching some video’s and when the Backstreet Boys video “We’ve Got It Goin’ On” came on, Aaron and Jessica started singing and when it came to Alex’s little rap. That was when Alex came into the room and started the rap, this in turned scared Aaron and Jessica half to death because they were not expecting Alex or anyone else for that matter to be in the room.

“What are you two love birds still doing in here? Shouldn’t you both be outside with the rest of the party?” Alex asked as he took a seat on the couch beside Jessica and put his arm around her.

“Love birds are you out of your mind A.J. We’re not even girlfriend/boyfriend yet and besides I only like Jessica as a friend. I also suggest that you take your arm from around her right now Alex,” Aaron said as he looked at Alex that made him shut up and move his arm from around Jessica.

“Yeah,” Jessica chimed in agreement with Aaron.

“Alright whatever you guys say but you’re only fooling yourselves,” Alex said as he turned to watch TV.

“A.J., Jessica and I were watching that while we are waiting for Nick and Leia because we need to talk them about something,” Aaron told Alex in a way that was a sign to leave them alone.

“Okay, talk to you later Aaron and see you around short stuff,” Alex said as he looked at Aaron then to Jessica.

“Okay,” Aaron said.

“Hey, I resent that remark A.J.,” Jessica said with anger in her voice.

Alex left the living room looking for Kevin, Howie, and/or Brian because he was not too interested in the activities outside, along with the fact that he needed to talk to someone and soon.