- Text Size +
Now back at the party Prince Nick’s band has finally arrived and is setting up. Also playing at Leia’s party is Prince Lance’s band. There was just one problem and that was all the guys in both groups were all princes. So not only did Lance and Nick like Leia, so does all the other guys from the groups. The only reason the rest of the guys fell in love with Leia was because she was so beautiful. The only two princes that didn’t fall for Leia was Prince Kevin which is the oldest from Prince Nick’s group and Prince Chris which is the oldest from Prince Lance’s group. Plus those two were already married to two wonderful princesses that were in the kingdoms where Kevin and Chris lived.

Finally, everyone is there at the party and enjoying themselves while the bands perform. About the only person that wasn’t enjoying herself was Leia because every time Nick was performing with the group she wanted to dance with him and every time Lance was performing with his group she wanted to dance with him. So there were times that she got stuck dancing with the other suitors which she totally hated. After Nick’s group got done with their last song Nick grabbed Leia and asked her to go for a walk with him because they needed to talk, plus he wanted to ask her something. While they were on their walk Nick mentioned that Prince Alex from the group was having a birthday party next month. So, Leia said that was nice then asked why he brought the subject of Alex up. Nick then said, “Funny you should ask that because I would like you to come to the party as my date.” When Leia heard him ask the question she instantly said yes because she absolutely loved parties and she also loved Nick very much. After Nick and Leia got back from their walk Leia went to her parents and told them that she was going to a party next month for Prince Alex. When her parents heard this they freaked out so bad that Nick had to tell them that there would be no alcohol at the party. He also told them that she would be very safe and he would take great care of her and they did not need to worry. Leia’s parents still didn’t believe him because they wanted to protect their oldest daughter, and they didn’t want to lose her. So her parents decided to let her go less than one condition and that was to let Prince Lance come along to make sure that everything was okay. When Leia and Nick heard this condition they both threw a major fit, but ended up agreeing with it just so that Leia could go to the party.

Now performing is Nick’s little brother Aaron. When Leia’s parents heard Aaron singing they knew he would be perfect for Leia’s little sister, Jessica. So while Aaron was performing Leia danced with Nick and Lance. That was when Leia found out just how great a dancer Lance really was. This in turn made her start to fall more for Lance and while Lance and Leia were dancing she laid her head on his soft and gentle shoulder. When Nick saw this he got very angry at Lance because he claimed Leia as his own, even though she has not picked her husband to be. So this made Nick decides to get his group on his side, but all they did was taking up for Leia and Lance. They all thought Leia and Lance was a cute couple. This just made Nick mad even more at Lance, besides Nick didn’t really like Prince Justin in Lance’s group. The main reason he didn’t like Justin, was because Justin hurt his sister, Bobbie Jean’s heart.

After Aaron got done with his performance Nick decided to bring a little surprise for Leia about dear old’ Lance. This little surprise would just happen to destroy Lance’s and Leia’s relationship between one another, but not their friendship. When Nick started to say, “I hate to tell you this Leia,” and as soon as she heard those words Leia immediately thought it was about him and started to cry. As soon as she started to cry Nick tried to comfort her. After she had calmed down she asked Nick if he was going to die and as soon as he heard this he said, “Oh no baby it deals with Lance.” Leia then asked, “Well what about Lance, is he dying?” Nick said, “No, but he is seeing someone else besides you and she’s not even a princess.” After Nick told her this bit of information, he then told her that he loved her and kissed her on the lips because he had to go and perform. While Nick was performing Leia went up to Lance and told him that she knew he was seeing someone else. Lance on the other hand being the creative and cunning guy that he is told her that there was someone else, but he broke up with her because he was so much in love with her. When Nick saw what Lance was doing to Leia he immediately jumped off the stage. As soon as he was off the stage, he was beside Leia and holding her telling Lance to stay away from Leia and quit playing games with her heart because she was not a rag doll to play with. After Lance heard this he told Nick that he was not for Leia. The next thing she knew was that her friends Brooke and Brittany were pulling her away from Nick and Lance. The reason Brooke and Brittany were pulling Leia away was because Nick and Lance were getting ready to fight over Leia.