- Text Size +
Leia was so content watching Aaron and Jessica watching TV that she didn’t realize that Nick was slowly putting his arms around her waist and was pulling her closer to him. Once his arms were where he wanted them, he then leaned down and started to kiss her lightly on her neck. Right after Nick started to kiss her neck and she quickly pulled away and then turned around so she could look directly into his beautiful baby blue eyes.

“Honey, do you think we need to be doing this right before we head back to the study and drop the big news to my parents,” Leia said.

“Yea, your right but I am enjoying this time I have with you right now. You know once we get done talking to your parents we are more than likely going to have to call mine. After that we can talk to Aaron and Jessica,” Nick said as he bent down to kiss her on the lips.

Leia slowly pulled away from the kiss and said, “The sooner we get with all this done, the sooner we can be alone. One more thing is that after we get all this business we have to make an appearance outside at the party. Even though I have picked you to marry, this was planned without me knowing any of it. Mom and dad did all of this because they wanted to surprise me. I knew after I found out that I was pregnant with your child that I was going to pick you, even though I was having mixed feelings between you and Lance.” She grabbed his hand to lead him to the study before he could argue anymore by kissing on her.

“Leia, wait before we go in, you need to remember this, no matter what happens I will still help you, I love you so much and I can’t wait till we are married and become parents. You need to remember that,” Nick said as they got closer to the study.

Leia lend in closer to Nick so that he was the only one that could hear her because they were just outside the door of the study and she didn’t want her parents to hear. She said, “Okay, I will try to remember that if it gets that bad. I love you too and thank you for being here for me when I tell them this.”

“Your welcome and I would like you to be there for me when I tell my parents over the phone,” Nick replied back to Leia as he kissed her on the cheek.

“You know I will be right there with you when you call them. We need to get in there and tell my parents,” Leia said as she turned around to face the door in front of them. She quickly knocked on the door and then reached for Nick’s hand for comfort and support.

“Come in,” Ariel and David said in unison. They knew that it was Leia and Nick. Even though they were still thrown to why Leia and Nick needed to talk to them so bad they calmly sat near the desk waiting for Leia and Nick to come in.

Leia and Nick took a long deep breath before Leia reached for the door knob. She reached for the knob and then slowly turned it because she was still scared to face her parents and once she tells them the news that she was pregnant. Nick noticed what was going on with Leia and he pushed the door opened.

“Good afternoon, Leia and Nick how about taking these seats right here,” King David said as he pointed off to his left to the two couches so Leia and Nick could go and have a seat. David sat in the couch across from them while Ariel stood behind her husband.

“Mom and dad Nick and I have some news to tell you…,” Leia started so she took a deep breath and continued, “I really don’t know how to tell you this…”

“Honey what is wrong? You know if you need to talk to us you can,” Ariel said as she noticed that her daughter was hesitating about something but didn’t know what.

“Baby, I am right here if you need anything but I cannot tell them you have to tell them,” Nick said as he leaned in to kiss Leia on the cheek.

“What is so important that Leia has to tell us and not you, Nick,” David said getting a little aggravated and that was when he saw his daughter was looking a little freaked out.

“Okay, fine I will just come out and say it…I am three months pregnant,” Leia said as she started to cringe and expecting the worst.

“YOU’RE WHAT!!” Ariel and David said in unison as their mouths dropped open.

Leia took a deep breath and said again, “I am three months pregnant.”

“Do you know who the father is,” Ariel asked still in shock by what her daughter had just said.

“Yes, mom I know who the father or your grandchild is and the father is Nick. He is the one that persuaded me to come here and tell the both of you,” Leia said as she looked over at Nick and smiled at him.

“Okay, I want to know when this happened and where. Leia so help me if you say here in my castle…,” King David said with a touch of anger in his voice because he could not handle the fact that his sixteen year old daughter was in fact pregnant. She was just way too young to be a mom.

“So that explains why you and your sister were having a hard time getting along. It was because of all those hormones that your body was going through. Why didn’t I notice the signs sooner? I must be the worst mother,” Ariel said as she walked from behind her husband and went to take a seat on the other side of her daughter and try to comfort her.

Leia did not know how to react to her father’s reaction and her mother was blaming herself, all the while helping Nick out with keeping Leia as calm as possible.

“Dad this happened three months ago and no I will not tell you where your grandchild was conceived at. Mom, yes that is why Jessica and I were always fighting and you are not a bad mother. I love you so much and you have taught me so much,” Leia said as she looked from her dad to her mom. She then let go of Nick’s hand, only briefly so she could give her mom a BIG hug and then took Nick’s hand back into hers.

“What…what does that suppose to mean young lady?” David was now at the point of losing his temper with Leia.

“DAVID…our oldest child is pregnant with our first grandchild and you want to pick a fight with her. Are you out of your mind? In second thought don’t answer that. I have never been so ashamed of you, more than I am right now.

“Daddy, why are you being like this? This was not planned by Nick or me. Why can’t you be more like mom and supportive,” Leia asked as she started to cry and then leaned on Nick’s shoulder. Nick just held her and let her cry. This was worse than he had expected to happen. Now it was scaring Nick because if Leia’s dad was acting like this, that only meant he would be more than likely getting the worst of it. He knew that he was going to have to tell his parents in person like Leia did with her parents.

“Alright, Ariel but she is only sixteen and I want to get certain information from her. Leia I am sorry for losing my temper with you but you have to understand where I am coming from here. Nick, are you okay? You look like you have seen a ghost,” David said looking at all three of them and then proceeding to get up to give a hug to his daughter.

“No, your highness I was just thinking about how I could tell my family. Besides I was the one that persuaded Leia to come here and tell the two of you. She was so afraid that you would forbid us to be with one another and then take the baby away. Sir, with your reaction I think it would be best if I tell my parents in person. I just don’t want to leave Leia behind. I also promised her that I would do everything in my power to take care of her and our baby and I don’t intend on breaking that promise,” Nick said as he held Leia close to him.

“Well Nick how about this, why don’t you call your parents and invite them to come here so you can tell them and then Leia can be there with you. Thank you for getting our daughter to come and tell us this news. Now I understand why she looked so scared when the two of you came in here. I am also glad to hear that you are willing to take responsibility and I know Leia has made the right choice. I don’t understand why she would think that we would forbid the two of you to be together and we would never in our right minds think of taking our grandchild away from Leia or you,” David said as he got up and walked over to give his daughter a kiss on her forehead.

“Thanks dad and if it wasn’t for Nick being here I know for a fact that this would not be happening. Plus I was afraid that if I told Nick he would leave me. So when I woke up this morning I went and talked to Kevin and he told me that I needed to tell Nick. I believed he had a feeling that Nick would not run but just in case and on top of that I asked him to be with me when I told Nick,” Leia said looking up at her dad and holding Nick’s hand tight.

“Okay, now I want to know who all knows about this besides the four of us,” Ariel asked.

“Well mom, besides the four of us plus Kevin. Brian, Alex, and Howie all know and I really don’t want to talk about that beautiful confrontation. The reason I say this is because we got cornered by them this morning in my room and when this happened I will tell you I didn’t like it too much,” Leia said as she squeezed Nick’s hand then remembered what her and Nick went through only a few hours ago.

“Honey, I will be right back, I need to go and call my mom and dad,” Nick said as he kissed her on the lips and then proceeded to walk out the door to the hallway to use his cell phone to call his parents and make another phone call. With that he knew he didn’t want anyone to over hear him so he headed off to Leia’s bedroom.

Now back in the study with Leia and her parents. Her father took Nick’s seat and then sat next to her and put his arm around his daughters shoulder.

“So Leia what are yours and Nick’s plans for the baby,” David asked his daughter, he was very concerned for his daughter. He also wanted her to finish school but he knew that this journey in her life would be the toughest for her to face.

“Right now dad can we just get him through the talk with his parents. Besides the way he was acting when he left has me a little worried and I also don’t think Nick and his parents are getting along right now.

*Nick on the phone*


“Hey, honey, how are you doing,” Nick said over the phone.

“Baby, I am good. When are you coming home? I miss you,” the unknown female said.

“I honestly don’t know when I am coming home. We are doing this gig and I don’t know when this thing is going to be done. I miss you too, sweetie but I need to get going. I just wanted to call and touch base and make sure that everything is okay,” Nick said.

“Alright, I love you and call me when you start to come home,” the unknown female voice said.

“I will do that,” Nick said as he hung up the phone but still not knowing when he would be able to call her again.

Nick then proceeded to dial his parents’ number and he knew he needed to let them know about the baby. He also knew that he needed to break it off with that unknown female. Now what Nick doesn’t know is that someone heard him on the phone with that unknown female.

“Hey, mom can you and dad come to Leia’s,” Nick asked with a little hesitation in his voice.

“Honey, what’s wrong? Did she pick you,” Nick’s mom asked with concern because she could tell that something was bothering him.

“Mom, yes she picked me but we need to tell you and dad something and this needs to be said face to face and not over the phone,” Nick said while thinking on his other girlfriend. His mom and dad don’t even know about this girl but will they ever find out.

“Okay, Nick we will be there in a few days. We love you, also tell your brother we are coming so he better be on his best behavior,” she said.

“See you then,” Nick said. He knew how his parents felt about him but are they really going to go on the extreme when they find out about the baby. He hung up the phone and then proceeded to open the door. Once the door was opened he saw none other than Prince Jonathan.

Jonathan just looked at Nick with a huge grin on his face. He knew that he had caught Nick but didn’t say anything to Nick but just stood there with the biggest grin on his face.

“What…the…hell are you doing here Jonathan,” Nick asked. He knew how Leia liked Jonathan and every time she would try to talk to him either to say hi or to try and start a conversation up. He would just blow her off.

“Well, first off is Leia with you or two were you on the phone with another woman,” Jonathan asked with a sly grin on his face. He knew he caught Nick and he was going to enjoy holding this of Nick’s head. He also knew that Leia was nowhere around Nick.

“First off Jonathan that is none of your business if Leia is with me or not and as for the phone I was on the phone with my mom,” Nick said getting a little heated because he knew he just got caught by Jonathan for being on the phone with his other girlfriend.

“I know that but before you called your mom you were on the phone with another woman. I heard all of both conversations so I know when you were talking to your mom, so don’t lie to me. You do realize if Leia finds out this is going to tear her apart and she will run to another man, and that man will be me,” Jonathan said with confidence.

“I hope you know that if you tell her, which I know you won’t, she will not believe you. Besides what gives you the idea that she will leave me, I know she would never leave me,” Nick said but he was scared of the fact that he was caught on top of the fact that he knew that if Leia did find out she would leave him. To end the conversation between him and Jonathan, Nick turned around and shut Leia’s bedroom door and then proceeded to leave while Jonathan was still standing there looking a little shell shock with what Nick had just told him. Nick now knew he needed to keep Leia and his other girl away from each other. Along with the guys because he knew that if at least one of them found out he would not be able to keep them from telling Leia or can he. Nick did know one thing for sure and that was if Jonathan opened his mouth to Leia, she would not believe him because of the way he had treated her in the past.


*Back at the study*


“Alright, Leia we will do that just for you right now but once you two talk to his parents we are going to want to know the plan. On top of everything I think you made an excellent choice by picking Nick,” David said. He knew that Ariel and he were going to have to tell her what happened after her mom made the announcement of picking Nick.

“Daddy you know Nick and I will talk to you two more once everything else has cooled off. What do you mean that I made the right decision? I thought the two of you were against me being with Nick and wanted me to be with Lance,” Leia asked as she looked between both parents confused.

“Well, sweetheart, right after you left the ballroom to tend to Nick. Mom made the announcement about you picking Nick and that was when all the excitement happened. Lance woke up as soon as your mother said you picked Nick. He screamed no and ran up the stairs to your room knocking on the door while screaming for you to let him in. He was knocking so loud on the door that we thought he was going to break the door down. With him make this much of a scene his group and a few of the other suitors had to carry him outside. Once he was outside him and his group left for good. Here we were thinking he would be the one that would not hurt you in any shape or form and there he was making us look bad,” David said as he sat there just shaking his head in disbelieve from the event of the night before.

Leia’s eyes got really wide because at that time her and Nick were making love in the shower. She knew that they didn’t hear anything but the only noise they were hearing was the water running and their moment of passion. Then that was when it hit her and to think just how loud they really were and if that shower from the water could actually cover their moans of passion.

She then looked at both of her parents and said, “We didn’t hear any of that commotion. Nick was in the shower by the time I got up to my room, so I went in there to check on him and to make sure Lance didn’t do a lot of damage. Now, before you go and protest about something happening between us, nothing happened.”

“Okay, Leia,” her parents said in unison, even though they had a feeling something did because their daughter was already pregnant by this man.

Next this Leia and hear parents heard was the door to the study opening up and all three of them jumped when they heard it opening. Once they saw Nick coming through the door and then he looked around the room for Leia, till his eyes landed on her and his face lit up in a smile when he saw her. He then said, “What did I miss while I was gone baby?”

“Nothing really important, besides it can wait till later. Anyways we need to go and get me something to drink along with going and talking to Aaron and Jessica,” Leia said as she stood up and kissed her parents and then walked over to Nick and grabbed his hand as they headed out the door.

Nick and Leia walked into the kitchen to get something to drink before they went to talk to Aaron and Jessica. Nick made Leia sit down while he went to get them both glasses of water. Even after he got caught by Jonathan he knew he still needed to take care of Leia because of the baby.