- Text Size +
After Nick and Leia got their drink they decided to go and talk to Aaron and Jessica. They saw how those two were flirting with one another that Nick and Leia have gotten enough of it. As they were walking out of the kitchen to go and talk to Aaron and Jessica, Nick and Leia wanted to say or do something to one another but didn’t till Leia stopped walking and pulled Nick down to her so she could kiss him.

“Wh…wh…what was that for,” Nick asked as the shock left from the kiss.

“That was for loving me the way you do. Along with not cheating on me with another girl like Lance did, Nick I love you. Plus, I have an idea, why don’t you talk to Aaron in the living room and I will take Jessica into the kitchen to talk. I think I need to apologize to her for the way I’ve been acting lately. Also there are some things that I need to talk to her about and Nick remember no mentioning the pregnancy to Aaron and I will do the same with Jessica. We will tell them after we talk to your parents,” Leia said as she kissed Nick on the lips but this time with more passion than the last kiss.

“Okay, Leia, I like that idea and then we start to quiz them about the other after we take care of our first priority,” Nick said as he returned Leia’s last kiss.

“Yeah, let’s do that,” Leia said in agreement with Nick. They soon walked into the living room to see that Aaron and Jessica were engrossed in the show that they were watching.

“Hey, you two, what are you two watching,” Nick and Leia said in unison towards Aaron and Jessica.

“Oh, man Nick you scared us half to death. Why did you and Leia have to do that to us?” Aaron asked after getting over the shock of his brother and Leia sneaking up behind him and Jessica like that.

“Sorry about that Aaron we didn’t mean to scare you two like that. By the way Jessica you’re going into the kitchen with your sister cause she wants to talk to you about something, okay,” Nick said as he let go of Leia’s hand and walked over then proceeded to bend down to give Jessica a kiss on the cheek. After he did that he noticed that Jessica blush a little.

“Okay Nick, but I don’t like the idea of this,” Jessica said as she got up from the couch and headed over to her sister.

“It’ll be okay Jessica, she loves you very much so you need to listen to her,” Nick said as he sat down in her spot on the couch.

Looking at Leia and Jessica, Nick thought to himself that Jessica was special to have Leia as a sister on top of that having Aaron in her life.