- Text Size +
As Nick sat down in Jessica’s old seat next to Aaron, Jessica and Leia left the living room to go into the kitchen to talk.

“Jessica, I am so sorry for the way I treated you the past three months. Can you find it in your heart to forgive me?” Leia asked Jessica as she went to the refrigerator to get another bottle of water.

“Yes, Leia I forgive you but what is going on, you’ve been keeping something from me for the past three months. We use to be so close…what happened three months ago to make you change the way we use to be? Leia, I love you so much,” Jessica said as tears filled her eyes as she sat down in a chair at the table.

“Nothing’s wrong Jess except the fact that Jonathan is starting playing those mind games again with me and there is something else that I will tell you soon. I hope you will understand in the future,” Leia said as she sat down in the chair next to her sister at the table with her bottle of water.

“Okay I can take that answer for now but why is Jonathan acting like he likes you again. He knows that you and Nick are going to get married because he had to help *N Sync to get Lance out of the castle last night,” Jessica said with confusion on her face because she didn’t understand Jonathan at all.

“I don’t know Jessica but all I know is that he is trying to hurt me again and this all started last night before mom and dad made the announcement. I hate it when does this,” Leia said as she took a drink of water from her bottle.

“Yeah, I remember the last time he did this and you swore you would not let him hurt you like that again. Then you met Nick and you showed no interest in him ever again. Jonathan doesn’t make any sense to me, whatsoever. He still needs to leave you alone since now you are to get married soon. Also does Nick know that Jonathan is back to his old games and if not he needs to know,” Jessica said as she put her arm around Leia’s shoulders. Jessica never understood why their parents picked Jonathan as a suitor or why he treated Leia like he did.

“No, Jessica, Nick does not know and I know he needs to know but we have other things going on right now than to worry about Jonathan. Can we please stop talking about this because just thinking about Jonathan is making me feel bad,” Leia said as she looked out the kitchen window because she didn’t want Jessica to see her like this.

“Yeah, sure what do you want to talk about, I mean…I think Nick and Aaron are still talking though,” Jessica said.

“Earlier when you and Aaron were in the living room by yourselves and Alex came in…I noticed that you looked a little scared when he sat next to you. Were you scared of Alex, Jessica?” Leia asked as she turned back around to face her sister.

“Yes, I was scared…I didn’t like the way he looked at me and Aaron. Plus, when he came in the living room he called Aaron and me ‘love birds’ which we’re not,” Jessica said as she looked into her sister eyes and know that something was bothering Leia along with her nosing but Jessica didn’t mind because she liked it…sometimes. This was one of those times that Jessica didn’t mind her sister nosing because she wanted to tell someone really bad.

“Jessica everything will be okay. Besides Alex isn’t the only one to think that you and Aaron like each other. So tell me, what do you think of Aaron? Jessica you know the only other person I talk to is Nick and he won’t tell anyone not even Aaron, if you tell me that you like Aaron,” Leia said to her sister knowing Nick was asking Aaron the same question.

“Does it show that bad when we are near each other because I like Aaron more than a friend? He sort of reminds me of Nick a little and I always thought Nick was cute, but I think Aaron is cuter…a whole lot,” Jessica said as she got out of her chair to get something to drink for herself.

“Yes, I know Nick is cute but we’re not talking about Nick…we’re talking about you and Aaron. As we speak Nick is talking to Aaron about you but don’t tell Nick I told you,” Leia asked Jessica.

“Okay, Leia and don’t tell Aaron that I love him a lot. Even though we’re only eight doesn’t mean a thing. I’m sure by the time that we become teenagers we’ll be in a relationship but not a serious one just yet,” Jessica said as she walked back to the table with her drink in her hand.

“Jessica, are you ready to go back to the living room with Nick and Aaron?” Leia asked as she got up out of her chair.

“Yeah, sure I’ve been ready for some time,” Jessica said as she got up and headed towards her sister and they left the kitchen to the living room. When to their surprise was…