- Text Size +
After Leia and Jessica left for the kitchen Nick grabbed the TV remote and then turned the TV off, so Aaron and he could. Nick hated the idea of being separated from Leia mow more than anything and Aaron could sense that from his brother. Nick was mainly worried about the baby because he was afraid of losing the baby and even more terrified of losing Leia more than anything.

“So what do you want to talk to me about little bro,” Nick asked as he sat the remote down and faced Aaron.

“Oh…oh well, Jessica was telling me that about three months ago Jessica did something real stupid and Leia chewed her out. Ever since then they’ve been fighting over some really stupid stuff. I told Jessica that I would ask you what’s the matter with Leia, because I figured Leia would’ve told you last night since she has picked you to be her husband. So Nick, what is going on with Leia and why is she fighting with Jessica? Plus, Jessica was telling me that lately Leia has been spending a lot of time in the bathroom throwing up. What is going on Nick, I know something is wrong with Leia?” Aaron asked because he was worried about Nick and Leia so much.

“Aaron, I don’t know what you are talking about because Leia hasn’t told me anything and if she did I probably wouldn’t tell you or anyone else unless it was a life or death situation or both pairs of parents knew before anyone else. Besides it doesn’t seem to be a life or death situation to me,” Nick lied and hoped that Aaron wouldn’t figure out that he had lied even though he knew in time Aaron would.

“Okay, Nick whatever you say,” Aaron knew Nick was hiding something from him but didn’t know what it was. All he knew was that he would find out by himself.

“Thanks Aaron, I knew you would understand and you know I love you. Also mom and dad are going to be here in a couple of days. Leia and I need to talk to them about something,” Nick said as he smiled at his little brother.

“Okay, yes Nick I know you love me. So what do you think of Prince Jonathan? I heard he has a major crush on Leia again,” Aaron said as he looked out the patio window.

“Oh so that explains why the jerk had that smug grin on his face when he saw me earlier, all because he likes Leia again. Now this is information that I wish I had known earlier when I saw him. He doesn’t need to be around here and for starters he hurt Leia really bad about five months ago and I’m deathly afraid that he’s going to do it again if he gets the chance to,” Nick said as anger filled his voice with every word he said.

“Nick, what do you mean you saw him earlier? Also how did he hurt Leia,” Aaron asked as he turned back ti look at his brother’s expression.

“Well, let’s see, he basically played games with her mind and her heart and doing it all at once. The way he did this was when he knew Leia liked him, he would not have anything to do with her but when she had another interest he started to act like he liked her. This type of thing was going on for months till Leia finally met me. I would still like to give him a piece of my mind because I had to help her pick up the pieces of her heart and get her back on track,” Nick said as he stared towards the kitchen.

“That’s mean why does he do this to her? Does he have any idea that he is hurting her this way? Here I was thinking he was a great guy, till now,” Aaron said.

“I don’t know why he does this type of stuff to her. No, I also don’t think he knows he’s hurting her but I’m about ready to tell him when I see him again,” Nick said with more anger in his voice than before.

“Oh, Nick you need to calm down a little before Leia and Jessica come in here to see what’s wrong. We need to change the subject.” Aaron said after he realized that Nick didn’t like Jonathan at all.

“Okay, okay, okay, I’m calm now. So what do you think of Jessica?” Nick asked trying to figure out if Aaron really did like Jessica.

“I think she’s great but Nick do me a BIG favor and don’t tell Leia that I like Jessica because I’m not ready for Jessica to know yet. Jessica is everything I look in for a girl and her personality is the best. She’s funny, beautiful, and I always want to be around her,” Aaron said as he turned his head in the direction of the kitchen and saw Jonathan go towards the kitchen.

“I won’t tell Leia besides she is asking Jessica the same thing because you two look like you’ll make a cute couple. So, what was Alex doing in here earlier? You and Jessica didn’t look happy while he was in here,” Nick said as he made a mental note to talk to Alex later.

“I don’t know what he was doing in here but you would not believe what he called Jessica and me…he called Jessica and me ‘lovebirds’ and when he came in here he scared us just like you and Leia did when you two came in here earlier,” Aaron said as he kept his eyes in the direction of the kitchen.

“Okay, I’ll talk to Alex later but you and Jessica look like two lovebirds. Aaron, why are you staring as the kitchen? Is there something wrong?” Nick asked with worry in his voice because that is where his fiancé and unborn child is at along with Jessica.

“I just saw Jonathan go in the direction of the kitchen, yeah I think something might be wrong real soon,” Aaron and with that they heard Leia and Jessica yell Jonathan’s name. After that they quickly got up and went into a running sprint in the direction of the scream.