- Text Size +
Brian and Brooke were out on Leia’s basketball court shooting hoops but Brooke wasn’t really interested because she wanted to get to know Brian. While doing this they were in fact getting to know one another a little better.

“So, Brooke, how did you and Leia meet? You just don’t seem to be Leia’s type for a friend but I am glad that she and I are friends,” Brian said as he made a shot at the goal.

“Brian, that’s a long story at how Leia and I met each other and became friends. Yeah, I know what you mean about our friendship but we helped each other with some of our problems with guys, if you know what I mean. I feel the same way you do and I am glad Leia and I are friends or you and I would’ve never met each other,” Brooke said as she walked over to Brian with a smile on her face.

“So, what do you want to do now because I’m tired,” Brian said as he found some shade to sit in and cool off.

“I don’t know, Brian what do you want to do?” Brooke asked as she sat next to him in the shade.

“What do you say about a walk? I saw a little trail yesterday when Kevin, Howie, AJ, and I got here. I want to see where it leads to,” Brian said as he put his arm around Brooke’s shoulders.

“That sounds great but can we stay here a little longer because I want to enjoy this moment between you and me. Besides, I wonder what Howie and Brittany are doing right now,” Brooke said as she laid her head on Brain’s shoulder because she felt protected by him, unlike all her other boyfriends that she has had in the past.

“Good, I’m glad you want to go for a walk because while we are on the walk I need to ask you something important. You’ve got me at what Howie and Brittany are doing. That sounds like a good idea, just sitting here for a while,” Brian said as he laid his head on top of her head.

“Brian, when do you guys start your first tour? I’m going to miss you so much when you leave and I know Leia will miss Nick more than I will miss you,” Brooke said.

“I really don’t know when the tour starts but I’m going to talk to our management to see if I can bring you on the tour. Leia won’t have to miss Nick at all because she is coming on tour with us but she has no clue that she is coming. Nick already made arrangements with management before he even found out that he was going to be picked,” Brian said.

“I’d love to go on tour with you guys. I think it would be great to see the world,” Brooke said as her eyes lit up with excitement.

“I’m ready for that walk now. What about you Brooke, are you ready for the walk on that trail I saw yesterday?” Brian asked but what Brooke didn’t know was that Brian had already been on the trail when he found it the day before.

“Yes, I am ready but what’s bothering me now is that question you’re going to ask me. I usually don’t worry about things like that but I really like you a lot,” Brooke said as Brian got up from the ground and started towards the trail hand in hand.

“You’ll find out soon enough and I like you a lot also,” Brian said as they walked toward the trail.