- Text Size +
“Why hasn’t Leia told her parents and why hasn’t she told Brooke or me?” Brittany asked as she sat closer to Howie.

“I don’t know why but I do know that Nick and Leia are going to tell her parents later today,” Howie said as he laid Brittany’s head on his sholder.

“So, Alex how is everything going with you because you look a little distracted,” Brittany said.

“Well right before I left to come here I asked Leia’s best friend Crystal to be my girlfriend and she said ‘yes’ but now I’s falling for Leia. I don’t know what to do now,” Alex said as he put his head in his hands.

“Man, AJ does Crystal know? Why did you fall for Leia, you know she’s in love with Nick,” Howie said as he let go of Brittany.

“No, Crystal doesn’t know because these feelings just happened last night when Nick and Lance were fighting. I don’t know why I fell for Leia and no I didn’t know Leia was in love with Nick,” Alex said with his head still in his hands.

“Alex it’ll be okay but do us all a big favor and call Crystal. She really needs to know and the way it looks you love Crystal a lot,” Brittany said as she got up from her spot next to Howie and sat next to Alex as she put her arm around him to comfort him. This helped a little but not much because Alex still had strong feelings for Leia but in time these feelings in deed will play a part.

“Okay, Brittany I’ll do that right now. I just hope that she will understand and that I do really love her. Thanks, so much Brittany and Howie,” Alex said as he got up and ran to his room to call Crystal.

“She will understand, if she loves you as much as you love her,” Brittany said with a smile on her face as she turned to face Howie. She knew Crystal would understand because Crystal loved Alex so much.

“Your welcome,” Howie and Brittany yelled in unison towards Alex as he was running up to the castle.