- Text Size +
As Alex walked into his room, his cell phone began to ring. He quickly picked the phone up and answered it because he wanted whoever it was off the phone so he could call Crystal.

“Hello,” he answered a little upset.

“Alex, is that you?” Crystal asked on the other end of the phone.

“Yeah, it’s me, Crystal!” He said in shock that she had called him.

“Are you okay, Alex?” She asked with concern in her voice. She loved Alex more than anything.

“Yeah, I’m fine and I was getting ready to call you when the phone rang,” he said.

“Oh, cool, so why were you going to call me, honey,” she asked excited.

“Well…I fell for Leia last night but when she picked Nick for her husband I fell for you all over again. I don’t know what I would do without you,” Alex said as tears began to fill his eyes because he didn’t want to lose Crystal. He loved her more that the world itself.

“Oh, Alex…I still love you and I’m a little mad at you but not too much. Do you want me to come over to Leia’s house to see you?” Crystal asked because she missed Alex very much and wanted to see him.

“Thank you, sweetie for not being totally mad at me and I love you too. Yes, that would be nice of you to come over but can you come right now because I miss you so much. Besides Howie and Brian have girlfriends and I’m over here all by myself. Kevin is probably on his phone with his wife Kandi,” Alex said as tears began to fall even more.

“Alex, get a hold of yourself…I’ll be over there as soon as I can, okay. I love you,” Crystal said and then quickly hung up the phone so that Alex would not protest any more. She then started to get ready to leave to go and see Alex and then on the other end of the phone was Alex. He just sat there on the bed with the dial tone ringing in his ear because he never expected that Crystal would do something like that for him.