- Text Size +
As Alex was talking to Brittany and Howie, Kevin was on the phone with his wife, Kandi. Kandi has brown hair that is frosted blonde. She has gorgeous brown eyes that can hypnotize any guy, even Kevin. She is about five feet four inches tall and is twenty-three years old, which makes her a year younger than Kevin. Kevin picked up his phone and quickly dialed his home phone.

“Hello,” Kandi answered her phone out of breath for running up the stairs to Kevin and her bedroom so as to answer the phone.

“Hey sweetheart, what are you doing? Are you okay? I miss you so much,” Kevin said as he sat down on his bed.

“Kevin, baby, I miss you too. I have some good news…we’re…we’re…pregnant. I am also not doing anything real important right now. Why do you ask? I am fine; I just had to run up the stairs to our bedroom to answer the phone, so I am just a little out of breath. Kevin you sound worried, what’s going on?” Kandi asked a little concern in her voice. She really missed and wanted him home now.

“Well, you seemed a little busy when I left that’s why I asked. That’s not good news…its great news to hear that we’re having a baby. Well Nick and Leia have some good news themselves. For starters Leia picked Nick to be her husband and two Leia is three months pregnant with Nick’s child. That’s all the excitement that has been going on over here and yes I am worried about you more now because you are carrying our baby,” Kevin said as he lay down on the bed.

“What?! Leia is pregnant they are too young to have kids. Do her parents know that she is pregnant? How are the rest of the guys dealing with this situation? Does Leia love Nick…I mean really love him?” Kandi asked as she sat on the edge of Kevin and her bed.

“Yes, Kandi I can agree with you that they are too young and no the last time I knew her parents did not know, at least not yet. I do know that Nick and Leia are planning on telling them sometime today. Kandi, baby, please calm down; I don’t want you to get too worked up and loose the baby. The guys are not taking it too well. They are mainly worried about what management will say. Yes, Leia is madly in love with Nick and I can see it in her eyes. The last time I saw that look in someone’s eyes was…you, Kandi, sweetheart. Oh, Kandi the reason I am calling you is…,” Kevin said but couldn’t finish because Kandi quickly interrupted.

“You and the guys are staying longer?” Kandi asked as tears began to fill her eyes.

“No…no…oh no, Kandi that’s not even it. I’m leaving tonight. I am coming home but I don’t know when the others are leaving. Brian just met this girl named Brooke and Howie met a girl named Brittany. Brooke and Brittany are best friends but we just can’t figure out how they became friends with Leia,” Kevin said.

“Oh, that’s great news to hear you are coming home. I’m so excited that Brian and Howie finally found someone. Kevin, do you think that I’ll met Brooke, Brittany, and Leia any time soon?” Kandi asked because she really wanted some girlfriends to talk to while Kevin was off touring with the guys.

“I know Leia is coming with us on tour, so you’ll get to meet her but I don’t know if Brooke and Brittany are coming, but Kandi I will tell you this and that is you are coming on tour with me and the guys more now since you’re pregnant,” Kevin said.

“Cool, I can’t wait till I meet her. I bet that’s why Leia is coming on tour with you guys because Nick wants to make sure that she is okay, plus if she is not around him he will miss her. So, how is Alex doing over there because you didn’t mention him earlier when you mentioned Howie and Brian? I heard he was talking to Leia’s best friend Crystal. Kevin, is that true that he’s talking to someone?” Kandi asked.

“He’s okay, I guess but Alex is acting real funny and he is not his normal self since he found out that Leia was pregnant with Nick’s kid. Yeah, he’s talking to Crystal but I think that the relationship will grow if it hasn’t started to yet. You have also got a point about Nick going to miss Leia while on tour. He also wants to keep an eye on Leia because of the pregnancy; I’ve never seen Nick like this before. He is head over heels in love with Leia,” Kevin said.

“That’s wonderful to hear that Alex is talking to someone. I hope he gets her soon before someone else gets her because I heard she’s beautiful. That is odd for him to act like because I have never noticed him acting funny when Leia’s name is mentioned before. What do you mean he is not his normal self? I mean maybe he likes Leia and he just doesn’t want to tell anyone more now that she has picked Nick and is carrying Nick’s child,” Kandi stated a little concerned about Alex.

“Well Alex is just mopping around here and it’s really got me worried because I think he’s sick or something. You might be right about that Alex likes Leia but if he does why is he talking to Crystal, I just don’t know what to do about Alex. I just hope he’s okay by the time we start the tour,” Kevin said.

“Oh, okay I see now but it sounds like he has it bad for two women, Leia and Crystal. He better get with it. Hey honey, the dryer just buzzed and I have to go and take care of them. Besides I’m sure you have a lot of packing to do I’ll let you go and finish. I’ll see you when you get home. I love you bye,” Kandi said.

“Okay, I’ll see you then. I’ve already got that done. I love you too, bye baby,” Kevin said and with that they both hung up their phones.

After Kevin hung up his end of the phone conversation, he then continued to lie on the bed and fell asleep because he had a long trip ahead of him that night. On Kandi’s end she quickly ran down the stairs because she had a lot of planning to do before Kevin got home that night.