- Text Size +
…Jonathan was standing right in front of Leia and Jessica. When they both saw him and screamed.

“What do you want Jonathan,” Jessica asked with anger in her voice because she didn’t like Jonathan. She actually hates Jonathan more than Leia does. The reason being is because Jessica is afraid Jonathan will hurt Leia, someway, somehow.

“I need to talk to Leia, Jessica. So could you please leave the room while we talk,” Jonathan asked Jessica as he was looking at her with a smug smile on his face.

“No, I am not leaving because I do not like the idea of leaving my sister alone with you. If I am not here then she needs someone that she can trust because I don’t trust you as far as I can throw and I don’t throw very far,” Jessica said as she looked between Jonathan and Leia.

“I’ll be okay just go to Nick,” Leia said as a hint to go get Nick because she knew that Jonathan was getting ready to start some major trouble.

As Leia was talking to Jessica, Jonathan was thinking, “Man, she looks good but how do I tell her that I love her and she doesn’t belong with Nick because he is cheating on her with another girl,” but all he wanted to do to Leia was hurt her. Plus, he just wanted to get her in the bed with him.

“Now what the hell do you want, Jonathan?” Leia asked threw clenched teeth and this in turn brought Jonathan out of his thoughts.

“Oh…can we go up to your room and talk?” Jonathan asked as he put on his best sly smile on his face.

“No!!” Leia yelled as she tried to make a run for it out of the kitchen but…to her surprise Jonathan grabbed her arm and pulled her back towards him.

“Now, why do you feel that you have to run from me? You should know that I will catch you. Besides I love you and you don’t belong with Nick, he is cheating on you and you don’t even see it. Also I would not hurt you and you know that is true,” Jonathan said as he bent down to kiss her but she quickly pulled away from him.

“No, Jonathan you lie, Nick would never cheat on me and besides I really don’t know if you would hurt me or not because we have never dated. Besides you have played so many mind games with me that I find it very hard to believe that you really do love me. On top of everything else you’re hurting me right now, so can you please let me go if you love me like you say you do?” Leia asked as she began to cry.

“NO! I won’t let you go because you’ll just run right to Nick like you always do!” Jonathan yelled at her as he began to shake her violently. With this Leia was getting very scared of Jonathan and feared for her own life along with her unborn child’s safety. She knew she had to think of something and quick.

“Jonathan...You’re…Hurting…Me…And…I…Don’t…Feel…Very…Well… Plus…I…Am…Pregnant…,” Leia yelled back at Jonathan through her tears and his violent shakes.

“You’re what! Okay, but we’re not through talking with each other yet. So please hurry back, baby. I love you,” Jonathan said as he evilly smiled at Leia which just gave her immediate chills up her spine.

“I said that I am pregnant! Okay, if I make it back and I love Nick. I’m sorry to say this Jonathan but maybe we can just be friends, plus Nick is the father,” she said as she quickly ran out of the kitchen before Jonathan would change his mind or even a chance to react to what she has just said to him.

“What the…!” Jonathan yelled with anger in his voice. Then thought to himself at how he was going to make Leia’s and Nick’s life a living hell.

*Nick, Aaron, and Jessica*

As Jessica ran out of the kitchen she saw Nick and Aaron coming towards her. As soon as she saw Aaron she ran right into his arms and started crying uncontrollably as she rested her head on Aaron’s shoulder.

“Jessica, what’s the matter? Why are you crying? And where is Leia at?” Aaron asked with Nick interrupting him to ask the last question. As Aaron began to rub her back and looked at his brother with worry and fear all at the same time.

“S…she’s i...i...in the k…k…kitchen w…w…with h...h…him. I am worried about Leia and I’m afraid h…h…he is going to hurt her. That should explain why I am crying all because that JERK is alone with my sister in the kitchen and I know he is planning on hurting my only sister.” Jessica said as she looked at Aaron and then towards Nick with tears still streaming down her beautiful face.

“Jessica sweetie who is ‘HE’?” Nick asked as he bent down to look at Jessica in the eye.

“H…h…he i…i…is J…J…Jonathan,” Jessica said as tears began to fall harder because she was scared for her sister’s safety.

“That’s it! He’s dead!” Nick screamed and began to storm out but before he did he looked at Aaron and said, “Aaron stay here with Jessica and don’t leave this room, okay,” and with that Nick left for the kitchen.

“No! Nick, I want to be in there with my sister,” Jessica replied as she tried to make a run for the kitchen but was quickly pulled back by Aaron.

“Okay, Nick but hurry, please,” Aaron said as he held Jessica in a tight hug close to him to try and help her calm down.

“Jess, everything will be okay, trust me. Nick won’t let anything happen to Leia. He loves her too much to let anything bad happen to her and she loves him the same way that he loves her.” Aaron said as he walked her over to the couch to sit down and helped her calm down by rubbing her back, which he learned from seeing Nick do it.

*Aaron and Jessica*

“B…bu…but Aaron you didn’t see the look on Jonathan’s face b…b…but I did and it scared me half to death.” Jessica said as she sat down on the couch and started to cry even more.
“I know that, Jessica but Nick will kill Jonathan if he hurts Leia. I do know one thing that is for sure is that Leia is a very strong person and can take care of herself.” Aaron said as he sat down next to Jessica and put her head on his shoulder and just let her cry as he rubbed her back.

“But…,” Jessica was cut off by Aaron hushing her with his index finger.

“Shh…shh…Jess, just calm down please,” Aaron pleaded with Jessica because it was killing him inside to see the girl that he loves was hurting so bad. He didn’t know what to do with himself. Deep down inside he was screaming ‘I Love You Jessica Nicole Miller!’

*Nick and Leia*

“Nick!!! My…goodness…you are just the person I was looking for…Jonathan…he’s acting very strange and it’s scaring me to death. I don’t know what to do with him. He’s not the same shy guy that I use to like a few months ago. Nick, I’m scared he’s going to kill me or something worst and on top of all that I told him that I was pregnant with your baby,” Leia said as she began to cry and buried her face in Nick’s chest to muffle her crying so that Jonathan couldn’t hear her because they were only a few feet away from the kitchen doorway.

“Leia, honey everything will be okay, soon and I promise you this much. Are you feeling okay because you don’t look okay? Baby, please tell me, you’re scaring me really bad and right now I don’t care if he knows or not all I care about is you and the baby,” Nick said as he rubbed her back to help her calm down.

“No, I am not because of Jonathan; he started to shake me because I tried to make a run out of the kitchen away from him. Then the next thing I noticed was that he grabbed me really hard and then started to shake me like I was some sort of rag doll. I was being shaken so bad that I got sick and all I could think about was the baby. So can you please let me go to the bathroom,” Leia asked as she looked up at Nick and thinking about what Jonathan said about Nick cheating on her. She knew how much Jonathan wanted her but never thought that he would sink that low but it was the way he said it that made her think that maybe for once Jonathan was telling her the truth. She trusted Nick with her life he would never do that to her, besides she was not going to question him because she trusted him. What she didn’t know was it was going to come up sooner than she thought.

“Yeah, but you let me come with you because Jessica is worried sick about you and she’s sitting in the living room on the couch with Aaron.” Nick said as he put his arm around her waist and walked towards the stairs to go up to her bedroom and also not noticing that something was bothering Leia.

“Okay, but let me go and tell Jess that I am okay. Plus that she doesn’t need to worry about me now because I got away from Jonathan. She also needs to stay with Aaron for now because I don’t know what Jonathan will do next.” Leia said to Nick as she made a mental note to thank Jessica for getting Nick for her, when actually Jessica had nothing to do with it. It was all because Aaron and Nick had heard their screams when Jonathan showed up in the kitchen.

“Okay, honey,” Nick said as he walked with Leia to the living room, where her sister was at. Nick moved his hand from around her waist and went for her hand and then entwined his fingers with hers. He loved her so much that he was afraid of losing her but yet he still had another girlfriend that she will indeed find out about. What Nick doesn’t know is that Jonathan has already told her and she is questioning Nick in her mind but in time the truth will come out or be seen.

*Nick, Aaron, Leia, and Jessica*

“Hey! Jessica,” Leia said as she walked up to the crouch.

“Leia! I am so glad that you are okay. Jonathan totally freaked me out. How in the world did you get away from that psycho?” Jessica asked as she jumped off the couch and leaped into Leia’s arms.

“Thank you, Jess for getting Nick for me. I wasn’t feeling so well so I asked Jonathan if I could go to the bathroom. Plus, he was hurting me,” Leia whispered in Jessica’s ear so Nick and Aaron wouldn’t hear.

“Your welcome and I didn’t get Nick, he and Aaron were heading into the kitchen when I ran out and I ran right smack into Aaron. You need to tell Nick about Jonathan hurting you. Nick will kill him and I can see it in his eyes every time he looks toward the kitchen and it is starting to scare me,” Jessica whispered back into her sister’s ear.

“Don’t worry Jess I’ve already told him and I saw the same look in his eyes when I ran out of the kitchen. All he wants to do is protect me and that only means that Aaron and Nick must have heard us scream when we saw Jonathan standing in our path,” Leia said and then proceeded to look back at Nick with her big brown eyes.

“What!?” Nick asked as he noticed that Leia was staring at him.

“Oh, nothing honey I’m just admiring you because I love you so much,” Leia said as she walked towards him and gave him a kiss on the lips.

“Oh…is that all baby,” he said as he put his arms around her waist to pull her closer to him but this will be one of the last few times he would be able to enjoy her this close to him.

“Nick, I don’t feel too good,” Leia said as she fainted in Nick’s arms.

“Oh my…Leia,” Nick said as he picked her up and took her up to her bedroom as Jessica and Aaron got up from the couch and followed Nick.

*In Leia’s bedroom*

When they got Leia to her room Nick went to the bathroom to get some cold water after he laid Leia on the bed and Jessica went to the linen closet in the hallway to get a washcloth for Nick.

While the other two were gone Aaron stayed in Leia’s bedroom to keep an eye on Leia. Aaron was scared to death and didn’t know why Leia had passed out like she did.

“Aaron is she okay,” Nick asked as he walked in the room with a bowl of water and set on the bed stand next to Leia’s head.

“I don’t know Nick, but I’m going to see if Jessica needs any help,” Aaron said and with that he left the room.

*In the Hallway Aaron, Jessica, and Jonathan*

As Aaron shut the door to Leia’s room he heard screaming coming from down the hall to where he was headed. That screaming was Jessica and Aaron knew something was very wrong and started to run but before he had turned the corner he heard an unfamiliar voice, which belonged to none other than Prince Jonathan.

“Let her go!” Aaron screamed as he gathered enough strength while he turned the corner to be face to face with Jonathan.

“And who is this Jessica, your little boyfriend to save you from me,” Jonathan said in his best evil voice.

“No! He’s not my boyfriend for your information but just a distraction,” Jessica said and with that she kicked him in the nuts so hard that he fell hard to the ground and then proceeded to let go of Jessica. Once he let her go she quickly grabbed a washcloth and grabbed Aaron’s hand as she made a run from Jonathan to Leia’s bedroom as fast as she could run.

“D…d…don’t think running to your slut of a sister, that is pregnant, and her good for nothing cheating fiancée Nick can save you,” Jonathan yelled at Jessica.

“Boy, he has a lot more anger inside of him than I thought he did. Who does he think he is calling my sister a ‘slut’, he’s just jealous because he doesn’t have my sister and why in the world is he saying that Leia is pregnant.” Jessica thought to herself while running towards Leia’s room still having a good grip on Aaron’s hand.

*Back in Leia’s room*

“Oh, Leia…baby, please I’m begging please wake up. I can’t live without you and our baby,” Nick said as tears started to fall and sat on the bed just above Leia’s head. Then brought her head up just slightly so he could lay it on his lap after he moved far enough so he wouldn’t hurt her.

“Leia, if anything happens to you I won’t be able to live without you,” Nick said as more tears started to fall harder from his eyes onto Leia’s face.

*Outside Leia’s Bedroom*

“Man, I hate him. I just wish he would drop dead. Did you hear what he said about my sister and your brother,” Jessica stated as Aaron and her reached Leia’s bedroom.

“Jessica, everything will be okay and yes I heard what he had said. I wonder why he said that, unless he knows something that we don’t but we need to ask them but let’s leave Leia and Nick alone for a few more minutes,” Aaron said as he pulled Jessica.

“No, Aaron I have to give this to Nick for Leia. You’re right we do need to ask them about what Jonathan said but that can wait,” Jessica said as she reached for the door knob to open Leia’s bedroom. What Jessica and Aaron saw in the bedroom no one would be prepared to see not even Jessica or Leia’s parents.

“O…o…oh m…m…my I…I…I’m s…s…sorr…sorry.” Jessica stuttered as she quickly closed Leia’s bedroom door and started to cry.

“Jessica, it’ll be okay, please calm down, next time we’ll just have to knock. At least we know Leia is fine.” Aaron said as he pulled her into his arms.

“Aaron, Leia’s going to kill me for walking in on her and Nick. She hates it when I walk in her room without knocking. How could I be so stupid,” Jessica said as she started to cry on Aaron’s shoulder.