- Text Size +
While Aaron and Jessica are running from Jonathan, Nick started crying for Leia to wake up.

“B…b…baby why are you crying,” Leia asked as she opened her eyes.

“Oh…my Leia you’re okay, thank you god. I thought I lost you and our baby,” Nick said as he hugged her with tears of joy falling down his face because he was happy that she was okay.

“Sweetie, I’m okay so please stop worrying about me,” she said as she reached up to kiss him.

“Mmm…that feels good, I’m sorry Leia but I can’t stop worrying about you. I love you so damn much that all I can give you is my love,” Nick said as he kissed her with so much passion in it to prove to her that he meant what he said.

When they broke away from the kiss Leia said, “Baby, that’s so sweet, O love you so much that I am carrying the proof inside of me,” as she patted her stomach and lend over to kiss Nick again but this time she let her hands start to move over Nick’s body. She really missed feeling his bare body against her own bare body. Once her hands found the bottom of his shirt she quickly put her hands under it. No sooner did she get her hands under there; it quickly came off and then hit the floor.

“Leia…n…n…now…w…we can’t do this. Jess and Aaron will be back soon and I don’t want them to see us like this,” Nick said as he tried to get off of Leia but was pulled back down just as fast as he was trying to get off.

“I don’t think so Carter. I’m craving for you to be inside me right now when I need you the most. I don’t care if those two walk in on us making love, all I care about right now is being with you. Jess and Aaron need to know this is what happens when two people are in love,” Leia said as she kissed Nick and then things started to really heat up with their clothes flying everywhere and of course landing in different areas of the room.

After the last piece of clothing hit the floor across the room; Nick quickly adjusted himself between Leia. Then he looked into her beautiful brown eyes to see if he had her permission to go further. Once he saw her permission in her eyes he immediately started to put butterfly kisses all over her neck and then up and down her body. When he reached her nipples he quickly brought the first one to his mouth as he played with the other till he was satisfied that it was perfectly ready for his mouth the takeover. After he was done with them he slowly moved down her body to her clit. Once he got to where he wanted to be he then checked to see just how wet she was for him by rubbing a couple of fingers over the area. To his satisfaction she was begging for him down there by being as wet as she was, so he then proceeded to stick one finger slowly and easily inside her. When Nick did this to Leia she gasp for air really loud because she couldn’t believe what he was doing to her, physically, emotionally, and mentally. She had never felt like this before, he was making her climb the wall and he hadn’t even gotten fully started. Once Nick felt that she was ready for a little more he added another finger and started to move them in and out at a moderate pace. After he had the satisfaction of getting her wetter than she was when he had gotten started. So he discarded his fingers, then licked them off and proceeded to slip his tongue inside of her and every so often he would flick his tongue over her clit. As Nick worked on her with his tongue, Leia on the other hand felt like she was losing her mind because she had never felt such ecstasy. No one had ever done this to her, considering she was a virgin three months ago and the only guy she has ever been with is Nick, on top of that here Nick was putting her on cloud nine. She didn’t want him to stop; Leia wanted this to go on forever. Once Nick started to feel her tighten around his tongue he quickly pulled out because he wasn’t ready for her to have her climax, just yet. As he was moving up to Leia’s mouth to kiss her she stopped him by saying.

“N…N…Ni…Ni…Nick b…b…ba…baby why did you stop. I want more and I wish you wouldn’t tease me like that,” Leia said as she was trying to catch her breath.

“Sweetie, I’m not ready for you to come. Besides I was getting bored and wanted to taste your lips with mine,” Nick said. Now what Leia didn’t know was that he was ready to be inside her.

“Okay,” she said as in agreement and with that he consumed her mouth with his own. Once he positioned himself again between her; he slipped his tongue in her mouth.

After he got his tongue slipped in her mouth he slowly and easily eased himself inside her and slowly moved in and out of her while still engulfed with her mouth. When Leia felt Nick’s enlarge member inside of her; she moaned inside of his mouth. As Nick was preparing to go faster in his movement; Leia’s bedroom door came open with Aaron and Jessica standing on the other side of the doorway. Nick then heard Jessica say, “O…o…oh m…m…my I…I…I’m s…s…so…so…sorry.” Then the bedroom door shut just as fast as it had opened. When Nick heard this he immediately pulled away from Leia.

“Did you hear that?” Nick asked as he looked in the direction of the door.

“No, sweetie, I didn’t hear anything. Besides it was probably just nothing,” Leia said as she tried to bring his attention back to her by lifting up and nippling on his ear but it failed.

“Leia…no…I heard your sister’s voice,” he said, “Wonderful just what I wanted, Aaron and Jessica catching Leia and me in the act of making love,” Nick thought to himself.

“Good it’s about time Jess realizes that I am finally in love,” Leia thought to herself.

“Honey, can we just finish what we started because I really need you more now than I did earlier?” Leia asked as she kissed Nick passionately on the lips.

“Sure sweetie but it is going to take me awhile to get back up to where we were,” Nick said as he pulled away from the kiss and he started thrusting in her more and kept getting deeper in her too, which she enjoyed very much. He wanted to get to where they were before they we interrupted. Once Nick got to where he was, he then started to pick up his pace up. When he felt himself nearing his climax and as Leia’s walls started to tighten around his cock, he then finally came inside of her just as her juices were flowing all over him.

“I love you, Nickolas,” Leia said as she was trying to catch her breath.

“I love you too, Leia,” Nick said as he lay down and pulled her closer to him so they could fall asleep.