- Text Size +
Now in Leia’s bedroom, this was the safest place for Leia to be because it is away from all of the excitement. Brooke and Brittany are trying their best to calm her down but what they don’t know is that Prince Alex had followed them up to the room. So after a while Brooke and Brittany went to the bathroom to get a cold wash cloth and a glass of water for Leia, Alex took that as his sign to sneak in to see how Leia was doing. When she noticed that Alex was in her room she told him to go and hide in her closet because her friends would be coming back soon. Alex told her, “Okay, but I love you and we need to talk.” After he got done he kissed her on the cheek and went into the closet. As soon as he got into the closet Brooke and Brittany showed back up with the glass of water and the cold wash cloth and found Leia asleep or so they thought. So when they saw this they decided to leave a note to meet them down in the ballroom. When they left Alex decided to wait a few minutes after they left just in case they came back. He slowly opens the closet door to see if it was safe to come out and then found Leia laying in the bed awake waiting for Alex to come out. Then Alex walked towards Leia very slowly, just in case the door to her bedroom were to open he could quickly get back to the closet. Finally Alex made it to the bed and sat at the end of the bed. The reason Alex was in there was to confess his love to Leia and to persuade her to pick him over Nick.

Now back in the ballroom Nick and Lance are fighting it out over Leia. While the fight was going on no one noticed that Alex had slipped upstairs after he saw Brooke and Brittany leave the leave the room with Leia with them. After Alex left the room Nick started to get beat up really bad by Lance. By the time that Brooke and Brittany got back down to the party, they found Nick and Lance had knocked each other unconscious. They knew if they went back upstairs to Leia’s room and told her what happened, she would never forgive them. The reason is that she was in love with both Lance and Nick very much and was having trouble choosing between the two of them.

Back in Leia’s room Alex was sweet talking to Leia and trying to get her to love him like she love’s Nick. Now what Alex and Leia didn’t know was that Nick was knocked out on the floor of the ballroom floor. Leia was trying to be as nice as she could to Alex that she agreed to give him a dance or two because she only liked him as a friend. When Alex heard her tell him this he said, “Okay I understand,” and got up to leave and when he made it out of the room all upset. The reason he was so upset was because he’s been hurt by so many other girls before. He blames himself but there is nothing he can do except asks himself, “What’s the turn off?” Finally he got the courage and walked back inside Leia’s room to and asked her that same question and she told him that there wasn’t a turn off but she just fell in love with Nick and Lance, but what she didn’t know was that there was going to be some hard times a coming and she would need Alex more than ever. She also added that she liked the bad boy look from and it made him look cute, except he needed to choose one color for his hair.