- Text Size +
“Finally,” Crystal said as she put her bags down on the ground and then immediately rang the doorbell to the castle.

“Now, who could that be?” Jessica asked as she looked as the door.

“I don’t know babe,” Aaron said as he went to answer the door with Jessica by his side.

After they opened the door Jessica’s mouth immediately fell open.

“Hey, Jessica,” Crystal said as she picked up her bags.

“No, no, let me help,” Aaron suggested.

“Why thank you…,” Crystal said as she looked at the blonde headed little boy. “I wonder if he’s related to Nick,” Crystal thought to herself.

“Oh, Aaron,” Aaron said and continued, “I’m Aaron Carter, you probably know my brother, Nick.”

“Well, thank you Aaron for your help and yes I know Nick,” Crystal said.

“Hey, Crystal,” Jessica finally said after getting over the shock of her being on her parents doorstep and continued to ask, “So what are you doing here, if you don’t mind me asking?”

“Well, Jess if you must know I’m here to see my boyfriend,” Crystal answered.

“Okay, then who is your boyfriend and does Leia know,” Jessica asked?

“I’m her boyfriend Jessica and no Leia don’t know and neither does Nick. So, you two lovebirds better not tell a soul. Besides, Howie and Brittany are the only ones that know about Crystal and me. Right now I would like to keep it that way,” Alex said as he walked down the stairs to his wonderful girlfriend and kissed her passionately on the lips.

“Geez, Crystal I thought you had better taste than that. AJ, I wish you would stop calling Aaron and me ‘lovebirds’ because we’re not even dating,” Jessica said as she walked away from the couple.

“Well, sorry to bust your bubble Jess but I love Alex very much, in case you or Mr. Carter wanted to know,” Crystal said to Jessica as she winked at Aaron and then looked at Alex and continued to ask him, “Why do you call Jess and Aaron ‘lovebirds’? Plus, why doesn’t the rest of the group know about us? I hate to tell you this but I plan on telling Leia, my best friend, about us.”

“Sweetie, Aaron and Jessica make a cute couple, besides the fact that they like one another but are just too chicken to mention it to each other is beyond me. As for the other guys I don’t want them to know just yet. You can tell Leia about us but please whatever you do, don’t tell Nick, please. Besides I already told my best friend.” Alex said as he bent down to kiss Crystal.

“And who might your best friend be?” Crystal asked already knowing but just wanted to give Alex a hard time and to recruit Jessica’s help to tell the other guys about her and Alex being together, so by doing this she was letting Jessica know who Alex’s best friend was. Also Crystal knew that Howie would help if Jessica would ask.

“Baby, you know my best friend is Howie,” Alex said but didn’t realize was that Jessica had picked up on the hint and decided to go talk to Howie later. Besides the fact that she didn’t know Howie and Alex or as Jess likes to call him AJ were best friends and on top of all that she couldn’t stand Alex. He drove her crazy and she wanted to get him back for calling her and Aaron ‘lovebirds’.

“Okay, sweetie I forgot, I’m sorry can you forgive me.” Crystal asked?

“Okay, babe I forgive you,” Alex said as he kissed her on the cheek.

“Ewww…gross, I’m out of here. I’ll see you guys later,” Jessica said as she headed outside to look for Howie without Aaron. She needed to do this without him.

“Jessica, do you want me to come with you?” Aaron asked as he started to walk towards her.

“No, Aaron, but thanks for asking. I need some time to myself right now. I’ll catch up with you later,” She replied back as she walked towards the backyard where everyone else was at, well almost everyone.

*Outside by Herself*

After Jessica walked out in the backyard once she reached the door leading to the backyard. When she got outside she realized that she didn’t know where Howie was and what was even worse was he was with Brittany. Jessica and Brittany never really liked one another.

Jessica just started to walk around because she really had a lot on her mind. Everything from her sister acting funny to feeling or whatever it was in her stomach every time she was around Aaron was all on her mind. What she was feeling was what two soul mates feel when they finally meet.

“Man, I really hate this feeling that I get when I’m around Aaron. Why do I have this feeling show up when I am around him?” Jessica asked to herself as she was walking around looking for Howie and Brittany.

*Howie and Brittany*

While Jessica was looking for Howie and Brittany, they were still sitting at the same picnic table that they were sitting at when they were talking to Alex.

“So, Brittany what do you say you come on tour with me and the guys?” Howie asked as he reached for Brittany’s hands

“Well, Howie I don’t know, I’ll have to think about it and get back with you on that,” Brittany said as she looked straight into Howie’s eyes.

“Okay, but what if I told you Brian was asking Brooke to go with us on tour as well, and you know Nick is not going to let Leia out of his sight, so she is definitely coming with us,” Howie said.

“First, let me talk to Brooke and then I will get back with you,” Brittany said.

“Okay, you go ahead and do that,” Howie said as he saw Jessica heading their way.

“Alright, I will be back,” Brittany turned around to leave. As she was leaving and saw Jessica coming in Howie’s and her direction.

*Jessica and Brittany*

“Hey, Jessica you look lost. Do you need some help,” Brittany asked as she walked closer to Jessica.

“Yea, I am out here looking for Howie. I need his help with something and I was told you were with him,” Jessica said looking around Brittany trying to find Howie.

“Sure, Jessica he is right there at that picnic table,” Brittany said as she turned around and pointed right at Howie.

“Thanks, Brittany and I will talk to you later,” Jessica said as she started to walk toward Howie.

“No problem, Jessica and same here,” Brittany said as she started walking away to look for Brian and Brooke.

*Jessica and Howie*

“Hey, Howie I need your help with something,” Jessica said as she quickly approached him.

“Jessica what is it that you need help with,” Howie asked?

“Well, for starters I know you and Brittany know about AJ and Crystal being a couple. So I wanted to know if you would be willing to help me out and tell the rest of the guys that AJ and Crystal are together,” Jessica said as she sat across from Howie at the picnic table.

“Why? What has happened?” Howie asked a little confused.

“Well, Crystal just got here to see AJ and she is upset that he has not told all the other guys. She then proceeded to hint to me without saying anything that she wanted me to ask you to help tell the guys about them being together,” Jessica said and hoping that he would agree to help her out.

“Sure, I’ll help. Especially after all the pranks that he has pulled on me, pay back is a bitch. So, why do you want to do this?” Howie asked very curiously.

“Well, for one I can’t stand him and two earlier today when Aaron and I were watching TV, he came in the living room and sat right in between us and then proceeded to call us ‘lovebirds.’ When he did this it just totally ticked me off. Aaron and I are not even together to even be lovebirds,” Jessica replied.

“I understand where you are coming from Jessica but I also understand Alex’s point too. Jessica, I can see when you talk about Aaron your eyes light up. You can’t see it but every one that comes in contact with you, Aaron or even both of you together can. Aaron is just like you right now and doesn’t want anybody else to know either,” Howie said with a smile.

“Okay, Howie let’s go tell the others. I know my sister will be happy to hear the news,” she said imagining her sister’s face when they tell her and Nick but what Jessica didn’t know was that once Leia found out she was going to spill the beans about what Alex pulled or tried to pull the night before.

Howie and Jessica got up from where they were sitting at the picnic table. As they were walking, they decided to go and tell Brian and then proceed to Kevin, and after that tell Nick and Leia last. When they finally made it to Brian, they found Brooke and Brittany also. Now after they told the three of them, they all five decided to go as a group and tell Kevin.

*Brian, Brittany, Brooke, Jessica, and Howie*

“So Brittany I take it Howie asked you to go on tour with them,” Brooke stated to Brittany.

“Yes, Brooke that is what I was coming to tell you but before I gave Howie my answer I was coming to find out if you were going or not. So, are you going or not,” Brittany replied back to Brooke.

“Yes, Brittany I am going and now that you know this you can give Howie the answer and it better be yes that you give him,” Brooke said.

Jessica heard this and couldn’t believe what she was hearing and then looked at Brian and Howie. She then proceeded to ask them, “Does that mean my sister is going on tour with you guys, also?”

“Yes, Jessica especially since she and Nick are expecting,” Brian answered and then realized by the look on Jessica’s face that she didn’t know the latest news. He then continued, “Please don’t say anything, they will probably tell you after they tell their parents.”

“Well they have already talked to our parents but yes I will keep it quiet. There is just one person that I am concerned about because he already mentioned or should I say more likely yelled it at Aaron and me when we were getting away from him,” Jessica said.

“Who is this person you are talking about?” Howie asked while raising his eyebrow already having a feeling he knew who she was talking about.

“Prince Jonathan,” Jessica said as her blood started to boil with just the thought of him.

“That jerk!!” Brian said knowing exactly who he was because Nick had told Brian about Jonathan and how he treated Leia.