- Text Size +
Now back in the ballroom Nick and Lance are still on the floor knocked out when Leia came back down. When she saw Nick in the state that he was in she immediately starts to cry really bad because now it has hit her that she was in love with Nick more than Lance. After she started to cry Nick’s best friend Brian walked over by her to try hold her and to get her to calm down but when Brian got over by Leia, she was already by Nick’s side begging him through her tears for him to get up so that she would marry him. After a little bit Leia had calmed herself down and then proceeded to call some of the servants to carry Nick up to her room. Once the servants left her room Leia went in to go and take care of Nick but when she got in there he was gone. Nick had gotten up and was in the shower because he was all sweaty from all the dancing and performing that he wanted to smell good for Leia and he loved her so much.

Standing outside of her adjoining bathroom was Leia and she was listening to Nick singing her favorite song which was , “All I Have To Give,” as Leia was standing there she started to cry because she had a secret that no one knew and she knew she was going to have to tell someone soon. Also another reason she was crying was because she was hurt by one of the princes that was at the party. Finally when she got herself together she said to herself, “Might as well.” So she slowly opened the door to the bathroom and when she saw that Nick was still in the shower. Leia took her clothes off letting them hit the floor of the bathroom; then she slowly moved the shower curtain back. When Nick noticed the shower curtain was being moved he slowly turned around and saw Leia standing at the front of the bathtub. As soon as Nick turned around and Leia saw, she froze right in her position and didn’t know what to do. Nick knew what was about to happen and was already wanting to have some fun with her, so he extended his hand to invite her in and Leia then proceeded to take his hand as he helped her in the tub with him. When Leia got in the tub all they did was just stand there staring at each other as the water was falling over them?

After about ten minutes or so of just staring at each other got a little boring and so Nick pulled Leia real close to his soft wet handsome body and started to kiss her gently on her lips. He then went in search of her weak spot on her shiny wet neck and as he found it when let out a low moan. When Nick heard the moan coming from her he felt himself getting larger and wanted her more and more the more he kissed her body. Now Nick love Leia so much that he would do anything for her but what Nick didn’t realize was that Leia felt the same exact way about him as he did her. Next thing he knew while he was kissing on her was that he had gotten himself inside of her wet tight glorious pussy and the more she screamed his name and her wetness flowed over him the more he dug deeper and deeper in her until they both came.

“Nick, I want to marry you,” Leia said to Nick. Nick looked at Leia in a great surprise. He never figured in his wildest dreams that he would hear her say those words that just come out of her mouth. Once the shock wore off Nick said, “Leia, sweetie, I love you more than the world itself but you know you are going to have to tell the other suitors and your parents.” Leia looked at Nick so innocently and said, “Honey, I’ve already told my parents that I picked you to marry and they threw a fit. I also asked them to make the announcement that I have picked you before I came up here to be with you.” When Nick heard this he then turned the water off and picked Leia up and carried her out of the bathroom and brought her to the bedroom and laid her down on her bed ever so gently. Leia put her arms around his neck and pulled him closer to her so she could kiss him kissed her on her neck again because he knew what it does to her and with her low moans and her being so close along with being wet, he started to feel his manhood wanting more by enlarging again. Feeling this happen again Nick knew he needed to stop but he loved it when she was so close to him like this.

“Leia, I think we need to stop this before we regret anything and we need to talk about something’s and especially about what just happened in the bathroom and just now,” Nick said as he pulled away from the passionate kiss. He still couldn’t believe at how the littlest that she does drive him so crazy.

“Nick, I know and part of that is my fault. I shouldn’t have joined you in the shower …but… I love you,” Leia said with tears in her eyes. She was hiding something and Nick knew it, but didn’t know what she was hiding. He then figured he would find out in the end.

As Leia gazed into Nick’s baby blue eyes she could see that he was very concerned about her and that was why she thought to herself, “How should I tell him I am three months pregnant with his child.” Her own parents didn’t even know that because she hadn’t told anyone. Leia was so scared, so scared of losing Nick once he found out, losing the baby, or losing both all at the same time. Nick and Leia ended up falling asleep holding onto one another all through the night.