- Text Size +
Downstairs the guys from Lance’s group were trying to wake Lance up but nothing was working. Leia’s mother knew she had to make the announcement about her daughter.

“My fellow princes that have come here to help celebrate my daughters’ birthday but I have some very important news to tell you,” Queen Ariel said with a great sadness in her voice because she did not want to do this announcement and she continued, “My daughter, Leia has picked her husband and it is Prince Nick of Tampa.

When Nick’s band mates heard this they were so excited and happy for Nick because they felt that he was the better choice for Leia. At the same time Lance and his group heard this and they were ticked off. While Lance was still on the when the queen made the announcement but by the time she was finished Lance was up and half way up the stairs to Leia’s room. Finally he had reached the door but it was locked and he couldn’t get in. He started to bang on the door very loud but no one answered the door because both Leia and Nick where in the bathroom taking a shower together.

Lance was making so much noise that all his band mates and a few of the other suitors had to go upstairs to carry him out of the castle. As soon as the group and the extra help got Lance out of the castle, you could hear everyone giving a sigh of relief when he left because there was so much tension in the room when Lance got the news about who Leia picked. The reason there was so much tension because they knew how much Lance really wanted Leia but he didn’t realize that her feelings for Nick where that much stronger than the feelings she had for him.

Now with the party being an all night and once everything settled down from all the excitement with the fight to the news of Leia’s husband, which in turn sent Lance into a fit, so everyone decided to call it a night and headed to bed and there were still more activities to do for Leia’s birthday, throughout the next few days.