- Text Size +
The next day Leia was the first to wake up in before the entire castle, so she decided to take a shower and to clear her mind before the other activities started. When she rolled over to see Nick and he was still asleep so she slowly so that she would not wake up him up, he was laying there so peaceful that she was dreading what she was going to have to tell him soon. As soon as she started the water for her shower and that was when Nick woke up and saw that she was not in the bed with him, which was when it had hit him that what happened last night was not a dream. He still couldn’t believe that she had picked him and he had a feeling that something just wasn’t right as to why she picked him over those other suitors, especially Jonathan.

“How am I going to tell Nick that I am pregnant with his child,” Leia thought out loud to herself and not even realizing that Nick was up listening on the other side of the door.

As soon as he heard what she had just said on the other side of the door he could not believe what he just heard so he opened the door very slowly as he was letting what he just heard sink in. Once the door was opened all the way that was when he saw Leia crying while getting out of the shower. Nick quickly grabbed the nearest towel to help wrap her up in it and then help her out of the tub. Finally after he had helped her dry off Nick looked at her as he set down on the toilet while she was getting herself ready for the day’s events and then asked her what was wrong.

“Nothing is wrong Nick. Okay, so can you please let’s just drop it and right now I am more worried about you all because of last night due to the fight that you and Lance had. I still cannot believe that you two fought till you knocked each other out though and that scared the you know what out of me when I saw you lying on the ballroom floor knocked out like that, Leia said as tears began to form in her eyes.

“Honey, there is something very wrong because if there was really nothing wrong then you wouldn’t be crying like you are. So now why in the world are you crying,” Nick persisted.

Leia knew that he was onto her and she knew she had to tell him but she didn’t know how to tell him or even now what his reaction would be once he did find out. This is in turn still made her afraid of losing Nick once he found out that he was going to be a father.

“Nothing, Nick, now can you please let me finish getting ready for today and you just go ahead and take your shower, okay…I love you,” Leia said as she kissed him on the lips as she walked towards her bedroom to finish getting dressed.

“Okay, but we need to seriously talk about a lot of stuff, mainly about setting the date of the wedding and all of that type of information,” Nick said as he got up from the toilet to head into her bedroom and grabbed his clothes that the servants have brought from his room and disappeared into the bathroom to go and take his shower.