- Text Size +
As soon as Leia got dressed she then realized that she needed to talk to someone about her situation and this person had to be totally neutral. The only person that came to mind was her good friend Prince Kevin from Nick’s group. So when she got done with getting dressed she left her room in search of Kevin’s room to ask him his own opinion of this situation. When she got to his room he was still asleep but as she was about to close the door Kevin woke up and looked at the door and asked what she wanted in his soft deep voice.

Leia walked in and made sure that the door was closed then proceeded to say, “I am pregnant with Nick’s child and I am afraid if I tell him, he will leave me…I am so scared Kevin and I just don’t know what to do.” As she was telling him this she started to cry uncontrollably.

“Come over here and sit on the bed while I go and take a quick shower,” Kevin said as he gave her a quick hug and still in total shock. He knew he needed to help Leia but he didn’t know how he was going to do that.

When Kevin finally got out of the shower and got dressed, he saw Leia still sitting on the bed waiting for him to come out of the bathroom. Kevin walked over to her and grabbed her hand. “Now come on and let’s go and tell Nick the good news and yes…he will have a reaction to all of this but you need to give him some credit,” Kevin said with a smile on his face because he knew Nick’s immediate reaction. He also knew Nick would take up the responsibility.

“Kevin, what if his reaction is to run out of the door of my room and never see me again,” Leia asked with more tears starting to form in her eyes.

“Well if he tries anything he will have to get past me first. By the way, how far along are you,” Kevin asked as they walked down the hallway towards her room and also he had a somewhat curiosity.

“If you must know Kevin…” Leia said in a low whisper and continued with, “I am only three months pregnant.”

Now of course when Kevin heard this he nearly tripped over his own two feet. Once he got his balance back he looked over at and then proceeded to ask her if she was absolutely sure that the baby she is having is Nick’s. She looked at Kevin in utter shock or as if she would lie about something like that, then she proceeded to inform him that this baby was defiantly Nick’s. Nick has always been the only guy she has slept with.

As Kevin and Leia got to her bedroom the door immediately opened and Nick came running out of the bedroom. As he turned to look for her, he saw her with Kevin.

“Why are you with him…don’t you know he is married, honey,” Nick asked with a smile on his face because he was so glad that he had found her.

“Sweetheart, I needed to ask his opinion on something and now we are here because I need to talk about something very important that could change the rest of our lives,” Leia said as she looked back from Kevin and Nick. Then she continued, “Kevin, could you please come in and be moral support for me while I tell Nick the news? All you have to is just by the door while we talk.

“Okay,” Kevin said as all three of them walked into the bedroom.

When they got through the door to the room, Kevin quickly shut the door as Nick went to sit down on the bed while Leia stood up pacing the floor trying to gather her thoughts together. Once she did that she looked over at Kevin and when she looked at him he gave her a slight nod of the head for her to do it.

“Nick, this is really hard for me to say this to you but I just found out that I am three months pregnant with your child,” Leia said in a rush as the tears began to fill her eyes all over again.

“What! You’re! What! Three months pregnant but…but how do you know this baby is mine,” Nick asked in shock that it scared Leia really bad and Nick continued, “I knew you were pregnant cause I heard you talking about it to yourself this morning when you were in the shower, that was why I was in the bathroom when you was getting out of the shower and I was trying to get you to tell me.

“Yes, Nick I am sure it is yours because it happened the day before Kevin brought Lance and the rest of the guys from his group for me to met, don’t you remember? Then why didn’t you say something?” Leia asked as she started to sit down next to him on the bed and gazed into his baby blues.

Now of course Kevin was trying to figure when Nick had gotten her pregnant and then when he heard that hit him like a ton of bricks. This came back to him just as if had happened yesterday. He had snuck himself through Leia’s bedroom window that was when he saw Nick and Leia in the bed asleep. After he saw them together, he knew what had happened, so he decided to come back the next day. No one knew Kevin saw them together like that, not even *N Sync.

“Yea, I remember that night very well and I also remember using protection, for two reasons one we both knew you were a virgin and then I wasn’t ready for this to happen but always remember I love you so much. I didn’t know what to say, I was in shock when I heard this.” Nick said as he also had tears of joy streaming down his face.

“Well, honey I think something happened with it but that is all done in the past and we are going to have to face this head on. Also right now no one else knows except for the three of us in this room,” Leia said as she threw her arms around Nick’s neck and started to cry with him.

“Why haven’t you told your parents about this yet,” Nick asked as he slightly pushed away so he could talk to her, he was a little upset with the fact that she hadn’t told her parents about her pregnancy so there was a slight touch of anger in his voice and he continued, “But I still love you and will help raise our child to the best way that I can on top of all that I wanted to marry you the first time that we met at your friends Crystal’s party.”

“Oh, Nick I am so glad to hear that,” Leia said as she threw her arms around him and started to cry and then continued, “Now the reason I have not told my parents and waited till now to tell you is because I was worried about the reactions about this along with being afraid that I would never see you again or that I would lose this little bundle of joy that we will be receiving in about six months from now.” Leia finished as she cried harder than what she had since she first woke up this morning.

Nick moved closer to her so that he could hold her and help calm her down because it was not healthy for her to get this emotional during the pregnancy he then proceeded to say, “I would never leave you or our baby and if your parents try to keep us from each other because of this, I hate to say this but it won’t work. Then if they try to take our child away from us I will fight to keep him or her, but we seriously need to tell your parents as soon as they get up this morning.” After he said that he held her so tight and he started to cry along with her yet again.