- Text Size +
While Nick and Leia were crying together Kevin saw that everything was going to be okay for now, so he slowly opened the door and walked out of the room and quietly shut the door. After he left Leia’s bedroom he decided to go back to his room to get a little more sleep before breakfast was to be served. When he got to his room and opened the door and who should be there but none other than Howie, Brian, and Alex were all waiting for him. The reason the other three were in there was to find out where Nick was because he was not in his room, much less his bed didn’t even look like it had been slept into last night, they also wanted to congratulate him.

“So, Kevin where in the world is Nick? We have looked all over this castle this morning just so we could give him our congratulations on being picked,” Alex said even though he was still hurt about the conversation that he and Leia had last night.

“Well, he is in Leia’s room right now and he was with her all last night,” Kevin said with deep regret that he knew these guys would burst through the room while Leia and Nick are in the state that they are in.

“Okay and that is right where we are going,” Alex said as he and the rest of the guys got up and started to head towards the door.

“No, please don’t do that, they both need some time alone with one another because Leia is pregnant with Nick’s baby,” Kevin said as he was now trying to figure out what management would say when they found out.

“What the…! When did this happen,” the guys asked in unison with shock in their voices.

“About three months ago, it happened the night before I bought Lance and the others met Leia,” answered Kevin.

“Did you know about this Kevin?” Brian asked his cousin because Brian was disappointed in Nick and knew he was going to have to have a nice long talk with him later.

“No, I just found out about this, this morning when Leia came in here to talk to me. I honestly don’t understand why she came to me to talk. I would have figured she would have talked to you Bri or Alex because she seemed to so much closer to you two than me,” Kevin said looking at his cousin and Alex.

Alex thought to himself, “That was why she was acting all weird with me last night. Oh she has some explaining to do to me and I thought she trusted me.” Alex was so hurt by this that he was holding it all in and he didn’t want the guys and not even Nick to know that he had a thing for Leia. He was afraid that his new girlfriend that he just got would find out about the feelings he has for her. Alex was totally freaking out about this whole ordeal he didn’t know what to do.