- Text Size +
Now back in Leia’s bedroom Nick and Leia had fallen back to sleep, in each other’s arms. Nick was so excited that he was going to be a father but on top of all that he was scared that he was going to lose his only love of his live, Leia. Besides the fact that he was still really young and he knew that he was going to have to help Leia tell her parents because he was just as much a part of it as she was. Plus, with everything else going on he knew he was going to have to tell his and he knew what their reaction was already going to be once he told them and that right there scared him to death while he slept next to Leia.

When everyone else got up, Nick and Leia were still asleep with Nick holding Leia. Leia’s mom decided to go and check to see if her daughter was up yet, when she finally made it up the room she knocked and there was no answer at the door. So she then decided to open the door to wake Leia up and to her surprise Nick was still in the room and bed with Leia holding her close to him. After she saw this she walked in the room and closed the door behind her very quietly. Then she walked over to her beautiful daughter that was laying there in bed next to her future husband. Ariel could see that her daughter made the right decision and then bent over to kiss her daughter, then kissed Nick because she was beginning to like him a little better. This was all because of Lance’s scene that he threw the night before that Nick and Leia both missed. Right after she kissed them both, they woke up and saw Ariel standing over looking at them both.

“I thought you would have gone to your own room once you awoke from being carried up here from that beautiful fight,” Ariel said to Nick.

“Well, I was but after Leia told me that she had chosen me, I was afraid of losing her and didn’t want to leave her side,” Nick answered.

“Mom, Nick and I need to talk to you and dad later today,” Leia said as she moved even closer to Nick. This was her sign to him that she was scared and he knew exactly what she was getting at.

“Okay, how about after breakfast, when everyone else is gone to play the games that we have planned for today,” Ariel said with a question forming in the back of her mind. As she was leaving she asked herself in thought, “Now why would Leia and Nick want to talk to David and me?”

After the queen left Leia’s room Nick looked at her and kissed her on the lips and was going for her neck when she pulled away. See what Nick didn’t know was that their baby had just kicked Leia so hard that she nearly lost her breath and it hurt just a little this brought tears to her eyes. Plus she was afraid that Nick might have felt the movement because of how close they were to one another. Now when Nick finally looked into her eyes he could see the tears in her eyes.

“Are you okay, honey? Did I hurt you when we were kissing?” Nick asked as he was holding onto Leia because he was afraid that he had hurt her.

“Yes, I am okay, it is just that the baby had moved and when the baby did that it nearly hurt me, also I am still not use to anyone knowing that I am pregnant and I was afraid that you had felt the baby move. So no you did not hurt me, and honey why in the world you would even think that you had hurt me but to change the subject we do need to go eat breakfast I am starving,” Leia said with a little giggle and kissed him while she pulled him down on top of her. She was so happy to have him around because she loved him so much.

“What! The baby moved, aww honey I wish I could have felt it but I didn’t feel it. Oh, baby when I looked in those wonderful eyes of yours and saw those tears I thought I had done something like pinch you or something. Every time I see tears in your eyes it hurts me to see that,” Nick said as he pulled away. After he got done saying this he pulled her oh so close to him and started to kiss her passionately. He then went for her neck again in search of her weak spot just to get a moan out of her and for a little tease. What Nick didn’t realize was that Leia was starting to get into it and wanted more than what she was getting. Her hands started to run her hands down his body in search of the end of his shirt. Once she found it she quickly grabbed it and quickly took it off so she could get this going. While she was messing around with his shirt, Nick realized that he was getting overly excited and was starting to want as much as Leia wanted him but what he didn’t realize was that Leia was going to start to take over this little escapade. She was sexually craving Nick and Leia liked this, who would have known being pregnant would have enhanced her sex drive and she liked it a lot. Once the shirt came off Leia flipped Nick over on his back and began to suck on his nipples. While she sucked on them she started to nipple and this in turn made him moan out loud that it was driving him nuts. Leia could feel how bad she was driving him and stood up to let her gown fall to the ground and show her nice beautiful bare body to Nick. When Nick saw this he just could not believe what was about to happen again between them again but he wanted it more now than he did earlier. Leia slowly moved closer to the bed to tease Nick just to see what he would do but she didn’t expect him to almost leap off the bed to grab her. Once he got her he brought her closer to him so he could kiss her again. Nick made it to her neck yet again and was in search for that glorious spot of hers, when he found it she let out this soft deep low moan that just about drove Nick over the edge. When he realized what almost happened, without even thinking about it he slowly moved himself into position so he could just barely tease her clit with that wonderful manhood of his. With just one flick she let out another moan begging him to take her. When he heard this moan he thrust in her with everything he had, once he was in he did it slow and steady because he was not quite ready for him or her to climax just yet. “Oh, Nick, hurry baby I am so close and I want you to come oh baby please,” Leia said as she grabbed Nick wanting him to go deeper in her. “Leia oh my…here I….OH SHIT!” Nick screamed along with Leia as they made it to their glorious climax.

After they came down from their cloud they quickly made a run for the shower to clean each other off fast enough because while in the shower it happened again. They just could not keep their hands off of each other but they finally got each other cleaned and dressed. As they were about to leave the room there was a knock at the door. Nick and Leia looked at each other with a fear on their face that someone had heard them and also they did not know who it was.

“Who is it,” Leia asked?

It’s Brian, Alex, and Howie; we need to talk to Nick. Is he there,” Brain asked?

“Yeah, Nick is in here but hold on a second and let us open the door up for you guys,” Leia said with Nick moving towards the bed to straighten it up along with picking up their little mess they created earlier, as Leia moved towards the door to open it once Nick was done.

“Okay,” Brian said with a smile on his face as he looked at the other two.

As soon as the door was opened Brian, Alex, and Howie quickly went into the bedroom. Once in Leia quickly closed the door so that no one saw them go into the room. Brian grabbed Nick by the arm and pulled him into a corner away from Leia after the door was closed, as for Howie and Alex they made a run for Leia as she was about to sit on the bed.

“Well for starters I would like to congratulate you on being chosen by Leia to marry her but how stupid were you two three months ago,” Brian asked with just a slight taste of anger in his voice and along with still being in shock about his best friends situation.

“Brian, I wasn’t being stupid I remembered using protection. Come on Bri you act like I cannot take care of myself or that I do not know how to use my head at all. Besides I am glad that Leia and I got pregnant. You also know this better than anyone else in the group and that was that I wanted to marry her when we first met…I fell in love with her then and I am still in love with her now. When she told me that she picked me to be her husband I was so excited and I didn’t know what to do. Then there was today when she told me about the baby…I was in total shock, happy, and a little upset with myself all at the same time,” Nick said with tears in his eyes as he walked away from Brian to calm down and that was when he saw Leia being bombarded by Howie and Alex. So he decided to come to her rescue and also bring her over to introduce her to Brian. By the time that Nick had gotten her away from Howie and Alex so he could bring her over to introduce her to Brian Nick had calmed down some because he was so ticked off at Brian for having the nerve of accusing him of getting Leia pregnant.

“Leia, Honey I know that you have met Howie and Alex but have I introduced you to my best friend Brian yet,” Nick asked as he bent down to kiss her on her soft tender lips and also to prove a point to Brian.

“No, I don’t think so but I have a good feeling which one he was, Leia said as she walked away from Nick and towards Brian and kissed him on the cheek.

“I had a feeling you were Brian all because of your nice little southern look that you have, just like your cousin. I think you’re cute but I honestly love Nick with all my heart,” Leia whispered in Brian’s ear.

Brian leaned down and whispered back into her ear, “I know you love Nick and I think you are cute too but I respect Nick enough and I know for a fact that he is madly in love with you. Now why couldn’t you and he wait to get pregnant till after ya’ll got married.”

As soon as Leia heard what Brian said she immediately pushed away from Brain and that was when he had looked into her eyes and noticed that she was very angry? Then Leia said with the anger in her voice as she backed up into Nick, “How dare you say that to me. It was a total accident and you, Howie, and Alex have absolutely no right to judge us like that. We love each other and that is all that counts between us right now. Besides the baby is proof that Nickolas and I really do love each other, so why are you all getting so upset, Kevin didn’t.”

Brian, Howie, and Alex never expected to see Leia or Nick to ever lose their tempers with them. Brian was the one that was shocked the most because he just met Leia and that was just something he just didn’t expect her to do. He was also very glad that Leia did not hear him when he was talking to Nick; if she had she would have gone off on him even more.