- Text Size +
Brian: *sitting on an old fallen tree log in the middle of the rain forrest, in the same stance as that statue, The Thinker, watching Howard the Mystical Butterfly*

Howard: *butterfly legs crossed, lil antennae in the O shape* OHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.....

Pinkie: ...those other boys dunno how to acctt mon! *bompbomps around, making the ground shake and more trees fall*

Brian: I have been stranded at the local nut house, that's it. this isn't Brazil at all. This is Sunny Meadows Mental Institution and I've been driven here by Nick and his antics. I'm not really even awake, I'm actually comotose...

Howard: OHHHHHHMMMMMM......................

********Mean while....**********

Nick: *carrying the hairdryer, leaning against the wall of the elevator* The transporter is not working.

AJ: You have to hit the floor button, dude.

Nick: NO! The transporter works on brainwaves. *scrunches up face trying to send the brainwaves*

Howie: Are you taking a dump or trying to move the elevator?

Nick: IT'S...wORKING...

AJ: *hits the Lobby button*

*Elevator moves*

Nick: *grin* SEE? it worked!!! *proud of himself*

AJ: Yeah. It worked alright.

Nick: *holds the hair dryer close to his chest* NOW. When we reach the Amazon, we will encounter STRANGE AND MYSTICAL CREATURES.... they will LOOK like normal humans, but they will not be!

Howie: (awkward expression)

AJ: What?

Nick: You'll see what I mean.

*elevator door opens to the lobby*

Nick: *runs out of the elevator, hair dryer raised high like he's prepared to shoot*

AJ/Howie: *look at each other*

Howie: Was he always like this?

AJ: I don't think so. I think he was normal once.

Howie: Did we do this to him?

AJ: I dunno.

Howie: Let's blame Kevin.

Nick: *to the receptionist at the lobby desk* PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE SKY!!! *holds up hair dryer*

Receptionist: *bored expression* Can like I help you?

Nick: ALIEN CREATURE!! *squeezes the hot/cold button on the hair dryer* ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAP!! ZAP!! ZAAP!!!

Receptionist: (continues to stare at Nick)

Howie: *runs over and grabs Nick's shoulders* He had too much to drink last night. *guides Nick away*

Nick: *pulls out of Howie's grasp and runs for a tree which is planted IN the lobby* LOOK! WE'VE MADE IT TO THE RAINFOREST!!!!

AJ: (awkward expression)

Nick: *grabs the lowest branch* Brian MUST be here somewhere! BRIAN!!!!!! *pulls himself up onto the branch, and ends up folded in half over it, unable to pull the rest of the way up* HOWIEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee MY BUTTERFLYYYY HELP ME!!!!!!!

Howie: (rolls eyes) *pulls Nick's legs so he falls back to the floor*

Nick: Oh my GOD that man eating tree almost got me!!!

Howie: Yeah...

Nick: *sees the revolving door as the metal of the handle catches the sun and sparkles* SHINY STUFF!!! *runs toward the door, arms outstretched, hairdryer in arm*

AJ: Nick! it's a revolving door ! you can't go in it that fast!!

Nick: *runs into the window, the hairdryer hits the glass and the glass door shatters, as does the hair dryer, and Nick falls onto his butt* (blank face)

Howie/AJ: (blank face)

Receptionist: (blank face)

Nick: aw crap am I in trouble?

~ MEANWHILE ~

Brian: Nah...I can't be in a coma, I was talking to Nick on the phone...yeah thats right...maybe I am and this is all in my head *starts giggling crazily*

Pinkie: *stops and stares at Brian who looks like he's about to lose it* (gives an awkward look) Brian mon...snap out of it *swings his trunk and slaps Brian's cheek

Brian: (eyes bulge) ARGGGGHHHH! *Brian is flung into the air from the force of Pinkie's hit and flies through the trees and lands in a pile of mud* Thank god for this huge pile of mud....man it's warm too

Pinkie/Howard: (throws up)

Pinkie: Dat ain't mud mon...tis my crap

Brian: (shocked expression) *jumps up yelling* Awww sick (throws up) *runs to find water and jumps in a large pool of water near a waterfall* Ewww scrub it off ....scrub it off

Pinkie: Howard mon...how much longer?

Howard: My correspondent seems to be...how shall we say....not all there....damn ADHD *closes his eyes once again* OOOHHHHMMMMMM

Brian: *strips himself of his clothes and throws them on the bank* Freakin' gross..... *scrubs harder and doesn't see a couple of monkeys swing down and steal his clothes* I so can't wait to get home...hot shower....lots of soap *he gets out of the water and looks for his clothes* (scratches head) Where the heck are they?

Pinkie: *wanders over to Brian* Sorry mon....they took em *points his trunk upwards*

Brian: *looks up and see's 2 monkeys wearing his clothes* OI! Give those back.... (face contorts in anger)

Monkey1: (gives big grin) *speaking with a British accent* Sorry old chap...you snooze you lose

Brian: (eyes bulge as he scratches his head in confusion)

Monkey2: Alfred, my good man....those pants look smashing on you (gives a big grin) *looking at Monkey1*

Alfred: I know Cecil...That shirt makes you look more shagtastic! (smiles)

Brian: (gives an awkward look) Uh excuse me....can I have my clothes back?

Alfred/Cecil: No...

Brian: (eyes bulge) What am I supposed to wear? *looks around and all he can see is large banana leaves*

Cecil: There's plenty of folage my good man...

Alfred: Thank for the clothes old chap....*then swings away with Cecil swinging after him*

Brian: Hey! Get back here...awww fudge *turns around and see's Pinkie staring at him with love hearts for eyes* Oh no not again *grabs lots of banana leaves and starts wrapping them around his lower body, folding them together to hold*

Pinkie: *sighs* aww your no fun mon...I was just checkin' out your trunk

Brian: *blushes and stands up straighter* No one gets to check out my trunk except my wife....mon *walks past Pinkie to talk to Howard* How long until I can go?

Howard: *peeks out of one eye* It seems it will talk longer than expected....I'm havin trouble communicating....well not the communicating, he's havin trouble getting out of da hotel

Brian: (awkward expression) Who's havin' trouble?

Howard: *sighs* Nick....

Brian: (gives a shocked expression, but his lips curve into a big grin) Nick?!?! *rushes over to Howard* Tell him to hurry....can I talk to him *picks up Howard and starts chanting* OOOOHHHHHMMMM

Howard: (angry face) Quit it...you're squishing me mon.. *eyes start bulging as Brian squishes harder as he chants*

~ MEANWHILE ~

Howie: *grabs Nick and pulls him outside as quickly as he can* Come on Nick....we don't have time for freakin' Indiana Jones...or Transformers ...or anything else you come up with..

AJ: (scratches head) *looks at a stunned receptionist* Sorry bout that...just charge the cost to Nick's room....sorry again *AJ races outside to find Howie pushing Nick into a cab and runs to the other side getting in*

Nick: (eyes bulge) *sits in between Howie and AJ still holding Howie's broken hairdryer* My bad....

Driver: Where to.…(gives weird look) *spots Nick holding a broken hairdryer*...guys?

Howie: Airport! Quick as you can please

AJ: *leans over Nick* Why the hell are we going to the airport for?

Howie: *blushes* Well Nick said Brian was in Brazil and.... *stops talking when AJ's eye widen*

AJ: (eyes bulge) You're gonna believe Nick? *grabs the broken hairdryer* Nick, who was using this as a gun Nick? Nick who chases after freakin' butterflies Nick?

Nick: MYTHICAL butterfly....

Driver: (eyes bulge) *thinks to himself* Just my luck to get some whacked out freaks in my cab just before knocking off for the day...

AJ: Whatever Nick...do you know how big Brazil is....

Nick: *shrugs* No....do you?

AJ: (scratches head) Well....it's big...we don't even know where to start looking

Howie: Well it was raining when we last heard from him and it looked like a rainforest...

Driver: *WTF*

Nick/AJ/Howie: (gives a weird look)

Driver: If you guys are talking about Brazil...everwhere pretty much rains and looks like rainforest...*chuckles some more as he pulls into the lane towards the airport*

Howie: (eyes bulge) Dammit....well we'll just have to....*stops talking when Nick's eyes glaze over*...Nick?

Nick: *stares through the front window as he hears Howie, his mythical butterfly talking in his head* Howie says we should go to the Sunny Meadows Aiport...

AJ/Howie: (eyes bulge)

Driver: *pulls up at the airport* Thats 29.42....

Howie: *pulls out $30* Keep the change..*gets out of the car with AJ and Nick following behind*

Driver: (rolls eyes) Gee thanks buddy *looks in the back of his cab* Hey you forgot you hairdryer!

~ MEANWHILE ~

Pinkie: Stop squeezing him mon....*staring wide eyed at Howard in Brian's hands*

Brian: *stared down realizing what he was doing to Howard* Noooo...what did I do? *falls to his knees*

Pinkie: *closes his eyes* You know what to do to help him...

Brian: *frowning his thought of what he could do to help* But what? there's noth....Oh no way...I told you guys I ain't Justin....Brian...my name's Brian

Pinkie: *peeking out one eye* Shut up and sing mon *then closed his eyes again*

Brian: *Sighing he thought of a song* I don't remember any other freakin' Timberlake songs....

Howard: *coughs and splutters* M..M..my L...lo..ve

Brian: *looks down at Howard* Yes dear?

Howard: *groans* NOT YOU!!! The song!!!

Pinkie: *snickers*

Brian: *glares at Pinkie then sighs* Fine....*trying to remember the words and hums the music*

Pinkie: MOOOOOO!!!

Brian: *looks up suddenly staring at a pink cheeked Pinkie* What the heck was that?

Howard: *sits up looking at Pinkie* Yeah mon....I'm gonna get sung too

Brian: *looks down at Howard but Howard is already laying back down looking like he's on his deathbed* *looks back up at Pinkie* So....

Pinkie: *blushing* I got excited...

Brian: *cocked an eyebrow then shook his head* Ok so uh....Now If I wrote you a love note....and made you smile at every word I wrote...

Pinkie/Howard: What would you do....

Brian: Would that make you wanna change your scene...and wanna be the one on my team...

Pinkie/Howard: Tell me would you....

Brian: See whats the point in waiting anymore....cause girl I've never been more sure...

Pinkie/Howard: That baby it's you...

Brian: *halted singing and looked at Howard* Howard...

Pinkie: *worried Brian will stop singing* Keep going mon....you squeezed da crap out of him....needs lots of singin'...

Brian: This ring here represents my heart...and everything you've been waiting for...

Pinkie/Howard: Just say I do...

Brian: Because, I can see us holding hands....Walking on the beach our toes in the sand...I can see us in the country side...Sitting in the grass laying side by side...You can be my baby...Gonna make you my lady...Girl you amaze me...Aint gotta do nothin crazy...See all I want you to do is be my love.... *continues singing as Howard and Pinkie swoon to the music until Brian finishes singing the chorus* My loooooove.....


Pinkie: *pulls out glasses and cap. Putting on glasses and pulling on the cap backwards Pinkie starts rapping*
Shorty, cool as a fan..On the new once again..But Still has fans from Peru to Japan..Listen baby, I don't wanna ruin your plan..But if you got a man, try to lose him if you can..Cause your girls real wild throw your hands up high

Brian: *stares at Pinkie who is dancing around rapping while waves his front feet in the air like hands* Uh Pinkie?

Pinkie: *doesn't hear Brian and keeps dancing around*

Brian: Pinkie!! Pinkieee...Pinkieeee!!!! *calling out louder and louder*

Howard: *flys up and grabs Pinkie's trunk* For god sakes....Shut the F*** Up!!!

Brian: *stares shocked at Howard*

Pinkie: *blushes* I did it again didn't I? That T.I is soo cool...

Howard: *slaps a wing against his face*

Brian: *shifts uncomfortably* Uhh who's T.I?

Pinkie/Howard: *WTF look*

Pinkie: You...you don't know who...T.I is?

Brian: *nods*

Howard: Oh no here we go....

Pinkie: *grabs Brian thundering to a cave near the airport*

~ MEANWHILE ~

At Colombia's main airport...

Howie: *yawns* Man that way a long flight...

AJ: *groans as Nick runs past seeing Butterfly mobiles for babies* Dude...get your butt back here...

Nick: *eyes wide with joy* Ohhh lots of Howie's...or maybe Howie cousins...

Howie/AJ: *stare at one another*

AJ: So where can we go from here?

Nick: *walks over staring at Howie* All I know is that I love you still....

Howie: *blushes bright red* Not now Nick... *hurries in opposite direction looking for signs* This way guys..

AJ: *see's the sign Howie spots and runs after him* Sunny meadows? How the heck are we getting there?

Nick: *see's the guys run off* Wait for me....

Howie: *stops at a terminal and briefly chats to a elderly man**Howie pulls out his wallet and hands over a bunch of cash*

Nick: What's my beautiful butterfly doing?

AJ: *looking at Nick standing next to him* No idea dude...

Howie: Come on we're going *big grin*

Nick/AJ: How?

Howie: We're flying

AJ: Alright man...

Nick: *walks outside and spots the plane* We're going in that?!?!? Hell NO! *goes to run back inside but ends up running on the spot* What the *turns around seeing AJ and Howie holding his shirt* Darn it!

Howie: Hurry up Nick...we gotta go...remember we gotta save Brian...

Nick: *sighs* Ok...