- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey ya'll!! Thanks for checking out our epic story and for leaving your reviews. We appreciate the feedback we're receiving because we really thrive on reviews. We're glad that you guys are enjoying it thus far and it's so cool knowing that we're able to make ya'll laugh. There's more where this came from, so keep tuned in!!

*The fellas are on the big-name plane back to...wherever they're destined to be..*

Brian: *asleep, exhausted after eating half the plane's food supply, crumbs all over the chest of his shirt*

AJ: *beside him, giggling as he sticks little airplane pretzels up Brian's nostrils and in his ears*

Howie: *gazing out the window at the ocean* *turns to say something to Nick and realizes the seat beside him is empty* ....Nick? *looks around* Nick?

Nick: *from the back of the plane* HOWARRRRRRRRRRRRRD!!!!

Howie: *gets up and runs toward the back of the plane, accidentally waking Brian up as he goes by*

Brian: *moves and all of the pretzels go flying*

AJ: *jumps back and tries to act as though he wasn't doing anything*

Brian: Why I oughtta.... *growls at AJ*

Nick: HOOOWAAAAARRRRRRRRDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brian/AJ: (give an awkward look)

Howie: I'm coming Nck!!

Nick: HOWARD!!

Howie: NICK!!

Nick: HOWARD!! *is looking out the window* HOWARRRRRRRRRRRDDDD!!!!!!!

Howie: (WTF? look) Nick??

Nick: *looks at Howie* Dude WHAT? I'm trying to get Howard!!!

Howie: (WTF? look) *looks out the window and sees the gigantic mythical butterfly fluttering along behind the airplane* *jaw drops* Uhhhhh........ GUYS???????????????

Nick: HOWARD'S COMIN' WITH US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~*~*~*~

Howie: And where exactly does… Howard think he’s going?

Nick: I already told you, he’s coming with us.

AJ: Oh right Nick. What the hell are you with a gigantic butterfly?

Nick: I’m gonna take him home with me *hugs self with smiling brightly*

AJ: (gives him a WTF? look) Sure Junior… a pet butterfly… I’ve seen it all!

Brian: (yawns and joins the rest of the guys) Hey, what’s with all the… *turns to glance out the window, does a double take and realizes that his mind isn’t play games with him, that there was actually a gigantic, mythical butterfly flying along side them* Look, there’s a humongous butterfly fluttering right outside of the plane.

Howie/AJ: (looks at Brian awkwardly)

Brian: *goes up to the window to get a closer look at the butterfly* Hey Nick, isn’t that Howard?

Howie/AJ: (rolls eyes)

Nick: Yup, and he’s coming home with me! (gives a big grin)

*All of a sudden the plane starts shaking violently, throwing them off guard and tossing them all over the place.*

Howie: Okay, I know that was not turbulence…

Brian: Then what just happened?

Nick: *looks at them sheepishly* It was Howard’s stomach… *Howie, AJ and Brian snap their attention to Nick* it was rumbling and that was… he’s really hungry.

AJ: Nick, if you haven’t noticed, we’re on a freaking plane! What, are we suppose to whip out gigantic insects out of our ass and give it to him?

Howie: AJ, butterflies don’t eat insects.

Brian: Well, it’s not like we have gigantic flowers.

*The plane starts shaking again, more violently than the first time.*

Nick: Okay, we gotta do something quick. Does anyone have food?

Brian: *looks down and sees a pretzel on the ground* Hey AJ, do you still have those pretzels or did you shove them all up my nose?

AJ: No, I still have more. *turns and goes back to his seat to grab the remaining bag of pretzels he had.* Here you go. *he held the bags out to Nick*

Nick: *shakes head* Wait… my spidey senses are tingling again…

AJ: (rolls eyes) Does anyone else find it extremely weird that he gets spidey senses from a freaking butterfly or is it just me?

Nick: Howard wants you to feed him the pretzels.

AJ: *looks around and realizes that everyone’s eyes were on him.* ME?! *he asked, pointing to himself*

Nick: You have no other choice… you are… the chosen one…

AJ: What the hell are you, the freaking Butterfly Whisperer now?

*plane starts shaking yet again*

AJ: Okay, okay, okay, okay… I’ll do it!! Open the freaking door!

*The guys open the door, being blown back by the force of the wind.*

AJ: (eyes widen) Oh hell no!!

Nick: *shouts over the noise of the wind* C’mon AJ… what are you waiting for?

AJ: Nick, are you freaking crazy? *he shouts back* I’m not losing my life over trying to feed a freaking gigantic butterfly some small ass airplane pretzels!!

Nick: You’re our only hope AJ!!

AJ: Well, none of this would be happening if you didn’t decide to keep this huge ass butterfly as your pet!!

Nick: Just do it AJ!! We’re holding on to you… I won’t let you go… I’ll never let you go Alex… never let go!!

AJ/Brian/Howie: (WTF? look)

AJ: *mutters* I can’t believe I’m doing this… *looks down and sees how far up they are* I can do this… I can do this… *he begins to chant, gulping all the while* Okay… um… here Howard… some delicious pretzels… *he held out his hand, full of pretzels*

Nick: He doesn’t speak or understand English AJ!! *he shouted*

AJ: You wouldn’t suppose we have a freaking butterfly translator on this plane do you?

Nick: Look deep within your heart AJ… you will know how to speak his native language.

AJ: *chuckles manically* I can’t believe I’m doing this shit… *holds hand out a little further and begins clicking tongue*

Nick: That’s it AJ… you’re speaking to him!

AJ: He’s not coming to me Nick!

Nick: You must… keep… trying!!

Brian: *light bulb goes off in his head* Ooh AJ!! I know what you have to do!!

AJ: What is it?

Brian: Try singing on of JT’s songs to him. He loves Justin!!

AJ: F*** that!! There is NO WAY in hell I’m gonna sit here and beckon him to come and eat some pretzels by singing one of JT’s songs.

Nick: Just do it AJ!! I can’t… hold… on… much… longer… *strains to hold onto AJ; opens eyes and sees a flock of little baby butterflies fluttering along side Howard*

Howie: (eyes widen) Is that what I think it is?

Brian: Dude, isn’t Howard… a boy?

Nick: OoO… it’s a bunch of little baby Howards!! *lets go of AJ and starts chasing after the little baby butterflies that flew into the plane* C’mere little ones…

AJ: NNNNIIIIICCCCKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *he screams as he falls out of the plane*

Howie/Brian: AJ!!!! *they rush to the plane’s door to see AJ falling*

Nick: *stops chasing baby butterfly and turns around to discover what he had just done* Oh… oops.