- Text Size +
AJ: *flutters eyes open only to be greeted by the harsh, blinding light of the sun. He rises from where he was, groaning all the while* Ugh… where am I? *realizes for the first time since he became conscious that he was lying on something warm and… squishy* What the… *eyes widen when he realizes what he had landed in; it was a big, steamy pile of Howard’s droppings.* OMG!!!!! *quickly gets up and starts to rid himself of the manure that clung to him*

*As he continued to clean himself of what he had fallen into, he failed to notice that he was actually being watched by a group of people that were scattered amongst the bushes, hiding themselves as they continued to watch on*

AJ: *growls* I’m gonna kill that kid… I’m sooo gonna kill that kid when I get back… and his little freaking butterfly too!!

*All of a sudden he heard a twig snap, causing him to stop cleaning himself for a moment and look out to where he heard the noise.*

AJ: Who’s out there? *he hears snickering come from behind him* Okay, this isn’t funny anymore… whoever’s out there, just show yourself. I ain’t got time to play games.

*He remains silent, no longer hearing anything. As soon as he turned around, he found a spear pointed in his face, a tribal looking man wearing nothing but an animal skin loin cloth behind it.*

AJ: *holds hands up in surrender* Um… hi?

Tribal Man: *growls*

AJ: (eyes widen) Look there’s no need for violence.

Tribal Man: (gives him a WTF? look)

AJ: Do you… understand English?

Tribal Man: *continues to stare at AJ, and shoves spear closer to AJ’s face*

AJ: Whoa, watch where you’re pointing that thing will ya?!

Tribal Man: Whizzle dizzle yizzle comizzle fromizzle? (Where did you come from?)

AJ: (gives him a WTF? look) Okay, I seriously must’ve hit my head harder than I thought *he said to himself*

Tribal Man: Ansizzle meizzle!! (Answer me!!)

AJ: Look… dude… I don’t speak or understand your language!!

Tribal Man: *continues to stare at AJ* Dizzle yizzle falizzle fromizzle thizzle skizzle? (Did you fall from the sky?) *he asked as he points up at the sky*

AJ: *looks up at the sky as well* Um… yeah, I.. fell.. from.. the.. sky… do you understand me?

Tribal Man: (eyes widen) Oizzle Mizzle Godizzle!! Pizzles, gathizzle nowizzle!! (OMG. People, gather now!!)

AJ: *looks around to find a crowd of tribal looking people come out from their hiding places. All the males wore nothing but animal skin loin cloths while the females wore something similar but they also wore a bra made out of animal skin.*

Tribal Man: *grabs a young looking male* JoJizzle, tralizzle!! (John, translate!!)

JoJizzle: *eyes AJ cautiously* Are you the one that has fallen from the sky?

AJ: (eyes widen) You speak English?

JoJizzle: Yes, now tell me… have you fallen from the sky?

AJ: (nods) Um, yeah… I actually fell out of a plane.

JoJizzle: (eyes widen) You mean… you’ve fallen from the big bird?!

AJ: Um… yeah… sure…

JoJizzle: *turns to address the leader* Heizzle izzle thizzle onizzle!! Thizzle prophizzle!! (He is the one!! The prophecy!!)

Tribal Man: (eyes widen) *turns towards his people* Pizzles, thisizzle manizzle izzle thizzle onizzle!! Bowizzle downizzle!! (People, this man is The One!! Bow down!!)

*All of a sudden all the people bow down to AJ*

AJ: Whoa, whoa… what the hell is going on?

JoJizzle: You have come to set us free.

AJ: What the hell are you talking about?

JoJizzle: You are… The One!

AJ: Okay, I seriously don’t remember taking a red or blue pill…

JoJizzle: What is your name? Please, we must know the name of our savior.

AJ: Um… AJ?

JoJizzle: *turns to their leader* Hizzle namizzle izzle AJizzle (His name is AJ)

Tribal Man: Yesizzle, ofizzle coursizzle. (Yes, of course.) *walks up to AJ and places hand upon his forehead) Iizzle dubizzle youizzle Jizzle!! (I dub you Jizzle) Allizzle hailizzle Jizzle!! (All hail Jizzle!!)

People: ALLIZZLE HAILIZZLE JIZZLE!!

AJ: Okay, what the hell is going on?

JoJizzle: We all hail thee!!

AJ: Yeah, I kinda get that, can we just stop with all the hailing, it’s kinda freaking me out. Just tell them to get up off the ground.

JoJizzle: Hizzle hasizzle spokizzle. (He has spoken.) Allizzle, risizzle fromizzle thizzle dirtizzle. (All, rise from the dirt.)

*Everyone rises from the ground and just stares at AJ*

JoJizzle: You are the chosen one. We present you with this gift. *gets down on knees and holds item out to AJ*

AJ: *grabs what was being offered to him, eyeing the item carefully, realizing that it looked a lot like what Nick had brought them from Zimbabwe.* Oh dude, don’t tell me this is what I think it is.

JoJizzle: Do you not accept our offering?

AJ: No, it’s just… I have a pair just like this at home, and there’s no way I’m putting it on.

JoJizzle: But, you must!! You are the chosen one!! The Almighty one will be very displeased. *points over to an area that was scattered with human skeletons*

AJ: *gulps* Nude Jizzle, coming right up!

~MEANWHILE~

Nick: *starts moaning* Mmm… that tastes sooo good Howard… yeah, I like that… mmm, sooo good… I don’t think I can get enough of this… give it to me Howard, give it to me!!

Howie: (eyes widen)

*Howie slowly and hesitantly turns around to see what Nick and Howard was doing.*

Nick: Oh my gosh… I don’t… I don’t think I can take anymore… no, stop… I can’t take anymore… but gosh that was good… it’s your turn now.

*Howie realizes that they were just feeding each other a chocolate bar the whole time*

Howard: This is quite exquisite Nickolas.

Nick: I know right? It’s really good… eat on my big, beautiful butterfly… you’ll grow big and strong just like your daddy. *beams brightly*

Howie: *stares at Nick and the gigantic butterfly that he was feeding. They were at Nick’s house, out in his backyard* Am I the only one trying to think of a way to get AJ back?

Nick: Huh?

Howie: (rolls eyes) Nevermind. *looks around* Where the hell is Brian?

Nick: Did you say something Howie?

Howie: *sighs heavily* Forget it Nickolas.

*All of a sudden, Howie hears Brian shouting from a distance.*

Brian: SOMEONE!!!!! HELP MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Howie: *turns to where he heard Brian calling out for help* Don’t worry Brian, I’m coming!!!!!

*Howie starts running off to where he heard Brian, only to find him tied up to a tree; the bunch of little baby Howards fluttering around him*

LBH #1 (Little Baby Howard #1): Sing it…

Brian: *shakes head vigorously* No… I don’t want to…

LBH #2: We’d hate to have to do what we have to do to get you to sing…

Brian: For the last time, I’M NOT SINGING IT!!!!!!

LBH #3: Don’t say we didn’t warn you…

LBH #4: You asked for it, now hear it comes…

*Little Baby Howard #5 flutters up to Brian, holding out a heaping spoonful of a green substance*

Brian: *starts to cry and scream* NOOOOO!!!! ANYTHING BUT LIMA BEANS!!

LBH #1: You’re making things harder than they have to be…

Brian: *continues to cry* Okay, okay… I’ll do it.

*All the little baby Howards stop torturing Brian and flutter down low to the ground in front of him, waiting for him to sing the song they asked him to sing.*

Brian: *choking back his sobs, he begins to sing* Don’t be so quick to… walk away…

LBHs (Little Baby Howards): Dance with me!!

Brian: I wanna rock your body… please stay…

LBHs: Dance with me!!

Brian: You don’t have to admit you… wanna play…

LBHs: Dance with me!!

Brian: Just let me rock you… till the break of day…

LBHs: Dance with me!!

Howie: Okay, that’s enough!! *he shouts as he starts to swat away the flock of baby butterflies* For the last and final time, he *points to Brian* is NOT Justin Timberlake!! I’m not telling you guys this again!!

LBH #6: *gasps* Look… its Robert DeNiro!!

Howie: I am not… *sighs heavily*

LBH #7: Ooh, ooh… do the “I’ll be watching you!!” *imitates what Robert DeNiro does on “Meet The Fockers”*

Howie: For a bunch of cute, little baby butterflies, you guys are seriously getting on my last nerve!!

LBH #8: *shivers* Ooh… he’s sooo much better in person.

LBH #9: And cuter too!!

Howie: Okay, how about this… if you guys don’t leave us alone, I’m gonna tell Justin NOT to sing you guys another song, got me?

Brian: (eyes widen) Howie, I’m NOT Justin!!

LBHs: Aww. *frowning, they flutter away*

Howie: And I know you’re not Justin, but that was the only way I could get them to leave us alone.

*Howie cuts the rope that was holding Brian to the tree*

Brian: If I hear another Justin song, or anyone say the name Justin, I’m gonna go berserk!!

*Howie and Brian walk back to where Nick was with Howard. They’re both baffled to find Nick sitting on the grass in a meditation stance, Howard taking the similar stance as well.*

Howie: Nick, what the hell are you doing?

Nick: What does it look like we’re doing?

Brian: Um, it kinda looks like you’re constipated dude.

Nick: We are meditating…

Howard: OOOHHHMMM…

Howie: *stares at Howard* Um, does he do this often?

Nick: Of course silly… how do you think he and I are able to share our mythical brainwaves by activating our spidey senses?

Howie: Yeeaahhh… okay, whatever, but you do realize that we have a bigger situation to worry about right?

Nick: What could ever be the problem?

Howie/Brian: (eyes widen)

Brian: You’re kidding me right?

Howie: Well gee, lets see… you convinced AJ to feed this gigantic butterfly and had let him go to chase all those other little baby butterflies, causing him to fall out the plane. That could pose a problem, you think?

Nick: *eyes remain closed* Don’t worry about him, he’s fine.

Howie: FINE?! *Howie finally snapped* HE… FELL… FROM… A… FREAKING… PLANE!! *he shouted slowly as if that would help Nick understand him better.*

Nick: WAIT!! *he shouted back* I’m… picking up a reading…

Howie: (rolls eyes) Now he’s magically psychic.

Nick: *eyes remain shut, he starts shaking* This reading is sooo strong… the strongest I’ve ever felt… it‘s… it’s overwhelming…

Howie: (mutters to Brian) Is he thinking again?

Brian: Yep.

Nick: I can’t… it’s too powerful, too controlling… it’s taking me over…

Howie/Brian: (rolls eyes)

Nick: *stops shaking and calms down* He’s on Izzle Island. *he states matter-of-factly, opening his eyes* Oooh, chocolate *resumes munching away on the chocolate bar*

Howie: Izzle Island?

Brian: There’s a place in this world… called… Izzle Island?

Nick: *continues to munch on chocolate bar* Yep.

Howie: And you’re telling us… that AJ is on… this Izzle Island?

Nick: Yep.

Howie: Great, so AJ’s lost on a freaking island.

Nick: AJ’s lost?

Brian/Howie: (eyes widen)

Nick: OH MY GOD! We gotta find him!! Quick, fellas, gear up... get your skivvies, get your turtle necked sweaters ---

Howie: *cuts him off* Nick, Nick, Nick, Nick, Nick… we’re not going through this again, okay?

Nick: I’ll be right back. *darts off into his house*

Brian: *glances over at Howard, who is now eating the chocolate bar Nick had dropped* Where’s he going?

Howie: I’m scared to even know.

Nick: *returns decked out in a military camouflage uniform, with what appears to be a weapon in hand*

Howie: Nick, where did you get that uniform from and *eyes widen when he realizes Nick holding a weapon for the first time* WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET THAT GUN FROM?!

Brian: Dude, that’s his blowdryer.

Howie: Damnit!!

Nick: You two look wayy too suspicious, here… put these on. *hands them clothing*

Howie: *holds clothing up; it’s a camouflage loincloth* Nick, for the last and final time, we are NOT wearing loincloths.

Nick: (shrugs) Have it your way. *turns towards his gigantic butterfly* Howard, are you ready to bounce?

Howard: Yes sir.

Howie: Hold up, wait a minute… you expect us to jump on the back of a butterfly… and have him fly us to this… Izzle Island?!

Brian: I already said I ain’t getting onto no more backs of butterflies.

Nick: How else are we supposed to get to the island?

Howie: Gee, I don’t know… I was thinking of jumping on a plane, but that’s just what my COMMON SENSE tells me!!

Nick: *grabs the collar of Howie’s shirt and yanks him to him* Do you really trust flying a plane? They’re the reasons AJ’s lost in the first place…

Howie: *eyes widen for a moment, but then he rolls his eyes* I give up on this kid, I seriously do.

Nick: *shouts* It’s Morphin time!!