- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry for keeping people hanging on for so long. We authors were seriously... lost for the moment... with this story, lol. But, we'll soon be getting everything back on track and getting into the swing of things, because Moppy just needs to be found, Hannah has a great idea, and I... I'm just along for the ride. :D

*AJ comes out, revealing himself for the first time to the native people of Izzle Island in nothing but an animal skin loincloth.*

AJ: If any of ya’ll snap a picture of me and I find it on myspace, I’m coming back to sue ya’ll!!

JoJizzle: Allizzle hailizzle Jizzle!!

*The people start to bow down to AJ again*

AJ: No, no, no, no… no bow downizzle…

Leader: *mutters to JoJizzle* He speaks funny…

AJ: Can you tell them to get up please?! I really don’t want them looking up my loincloth. *looks down and catches a man glancing up at him from the ground, smirking all the while.*

JoJizzle: Gizzle upizzle. (Get up.)

*All the people rise again, still staring at AJ in awe.*

JoJizzle: Come, we want to show you our native land and ways. You are the chosen one, so you shall be treated like King…

AJ: Treated like a King?

JoJizzle: Yes, anything you want, you will have. If you want food, we shall go out and fetch nothing but the freshest, if you want entertainment, we will do anything we can to entertain, if you want our women, they will be there to satisfy you’re every desire.

*AJ looks over at the native women and see them standing there, giggling at him and waving. AJ grimaced when he seen them smile, for they were missing teeth. AJ’s eyes widen when he saw the man that was smirking up at him earlier standing in between them, smiling and waving the same way the other ladies were, mouthing "I want you."*

AJ: (eyes wide) I think I’ll… pass on the last offer.

JoJizzle: Come and follow me Jizzle… welcome to our crib!

*AJ followed JoJizzle while the crowd of people followed him as JoJizzle took AJ on a tour of their land. Two hours later, an exhausted AJ was still following JoJizzle around, who was still giving him the grand tour.*

JoJizzle: And this is Kizzle, Stizzle, Mizzle, Fo’ Shizzle My Nizzle, Hizzle, Gizzle, Trizzle The Third, Bizzle, Rizzle, Wizzle, and Bob.

AJ: (gives a WTF? look upon hearing the last name)

Bob: Whizzle izzle hizzle? (Who is he?)

JoJizzle: Jizzle.

Bob: Thizzle onizzle thatizzle hasizzle falizzle fromizzle thizzle skizzle? (The one that has fallen from the sky?)

JoJizzle: Yesizzle. (Yes.)

Bob: Oizzle. (Oh.) Telizzle hizzle tizzle singizzle usizzle aizzle songizzle. (Tell him to sing us a song.)

JoJizzle: *turns to AJ* He wants to know if you can sing them a song?

AJ: Um… sure… what do they want to hear? "I Want It That Way", "Quit Playing Games With My Heart", "Larger Than Life"…

*As JoJizzle relayed what AJ had said to his fellow native people, Bob and the rest of the Izzle clan could only look at AJ with an expressionless face, and after a moment of silence they all simultaneously broke out into a fit of laughter*Bob: Whatizzle thizzle hellizzle izzle thatizzle?! (What the hell is that?!)

Kizzle: Justizzle tellizzle himizzle tizzle singizzle Madizzle’s "Likizzle Aizzle Virgizzle". (Just tell him to sing Madonna’s "Like A Virgin".)

Fo’ Shizzle My Nizzle: Izzle couldizzle gizzle forizzle somizzle Tupizzle Shakizzle my sizzle. (I could go for some Tupac Shakur myself.)

AJ: *glances between the talking people, intently listening to what was being said, trying to make sense of it.* What are they saying?

JoJizzle: Oh, um... They just said that they don’t know any of those songs.

Bob: Tellizzle himizzle hizzle knowizzle whatizzle Iizzle wantizzle tizzle hearizzle. (Tell him he knows what I want to hear.)

JoJizzle: Um, Bob said to tell you that you know what he wants to hear.

AJ: Uh… actually, no… I don’t…

Bob: (rolls eyes) Dizzle "Doizzle Yizzle Realizzle Wantizzle Tizzle Hurtizzle Mizzle" rizzle a bizzle? (Does "Do You Really Want To Hurt Me" ring a bell?)

JoJizzle: He wants to hear "Do You Really Want To Hurt Me".

AJ: (eyes widen) Tell him he’s got the wrong freaking band!!

JoJizzle: Hizzle dizzle notizzle singizzle thatizzle songizzle. (He does not sing that song.)

Bob: Hizzle izzle Boyzzle Georgizzle, izzle hizzle notizzle? (He is Boy George, is he not?)

JoJizzle: Um, he said aren’t you Boy George?

AJ: (eyes widen further and mouth falls agape) NO!! I am NOT Boy George!!

JoJizzle: Negatizzle onizzle thatizzle storizzle. (Negatory on that story.)

Bob: Thenizzle whizzle dizzle hizzle wearizzle eyelizzle likizzle a girlizzle? (Then why does he wear eyeliner like a girl?)

JoJizzle: Uh… he wants to know then why is it you wear eyeliner.

AJ: (face flushes in embarrassment) I’m not wearing eyeliner.

JoJizzle: Hizzle saysizzle hizzle izzle notizzle wearizzle anizzle eyelizzle. (He said he is not wearing any eyeliner)

Bob: Tellizzle himizzle thatizzle Iizzle saidizzle thatizzle hizzle wouldizzle makizzle a beatizzle girlizzle. (Tell him that I said that he would make a beautiful girl)

AJ: *mutters to JoJizzle* What did he say now?

JoJizzle: Uh……. He said that you will make a great King.

~*~*~*~

Howard: *fluttering over a body of water, wavering about, barely able to hold up the wight of the three Boys* You... you guys.. sure... are... heavy...

Nick: *wearing about 4 layers of clothes, holding a hair dryer, a microwave strapped to his back along with one of those huge hiking backpacks, which has things like morraccas and his Playstation console sticking out of the various pouches*

Brian: *covering his eyes with his hands trying not to look down* Maybe it's because Nick has like an entire convey of butterflies worth of stuff strapped to his back?

Howard: Yuh think so?!

Howie: You did kinda pack heavy there, Nick... *is himself carrying nothing*

Brian: *isn't either*

Nick: *rolls his eyes* You GUYS, we're going on a HUGE JOURNEY to Izzle Island! Of course I got a lot of stuff! Besides, we need to protect ourselves!

Howie: *blank look* what the hell is the microwave for?

Nick: Duh... we gotta eat!

Howie: Um........ *reaches for the electric cord on the microwave and holds it up* Did you forget something about microwaves Nick?

Nick: *blink* Oh. Um. well, I dunno. It'll be handy for something.

Howie: *wtf look*

Brian: *gulp* are the natives............ kind?

Nick: Only if you've got an Izzle name.

Howie: And what exactly is an Izzle name?

Nick: It's their native language. You gotta know how to talk Izzle when you're on Izzle Island. And you, Howie, are Hizzle.

Howie: Hizzle?

Nick: And Brian.. you're Brizzle.

Brian: So glad to know. *buries face on Howie's back*

Howie: Brizzle?

Nick: Yup. I'm Nizzle.

Howie: *.............pause* .......Nick... Could it be that Izzle is just adding IZZLE to the end of normal words?

Nick: *blink* Maybe.

Howie: Okay, good to know. So what's Izzle Island like?

Nick: I dunno, I've never been there.

Howard: I was reading about it in the encyclopedia of really weird lands and it says they're a really crazy kinda community, yanno, they like to dance crunk style to bongo drums and they have an unsual fetish for the 1980's, despite their kind of underdeveloped technological history.

Howie/Brian: *wtf look*

Nick: *grins* Howard's a smart butterfly..YES YOU ARRRREEE..YES YOU ARRRRE... *strokes Howard behind the antennae*

Howie: Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight............

Nick: *continues stroking Howard* GOOD BUTERFLYYYYYYYYY...

Howard: *groans and flutters a bit sporadically*

Brian: *blink*

Howie: *blank look*

Nick: *still stroking Howard* I LOVE MY BEAUTIFUL BUTTERFLY!

Howard: *starts to tilt to one side*

Howie: Nick.......................

Nick: HES SUCH A BEAUUUTIFUL BUTTERFLY!!! *strooooke*

Howie: Nick... stop

Howard: do it mooooooooooooore...

Nick: *strokkkke*

Howard: *wing dips very sharp, throwing all 3 boys in that direction, right off Howard's back*

Nick: HOWAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD!!!!! *catches the edge of Howard's wing and holds on for dear life, but the hair dryer falls out of his hand in the process of catching the wing and falls*

Brian: *free falling thru the air* OH MY GODDDDDDD!!! *the hair dryer passes by him and he sees the ground below him* IM GONNA DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Nick: HAIRDRYERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!! *reaches out his free hand as though he could possibly catch it*

Howie: *grabs onto Nick's ankles* *looks down* BRIAN!

Nick: *looks down* SPREAD YOUR WINGS AND SOAR BRIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brian: I DONT HAVE WINGS DUMBASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! *echoes*

Nick: *blank look* He doesn't?

Howie: NO HE DOESNT! I TOLD YOU TO STOP STROKING THE BUTTERFLY!

Howard: I'm very sorry. I just... *bites butterfly lips* I got excited. *looks ashamed*

Nick/Howie: *WTF!?*

Brian: *still falling*

LBH1: *flutters up by Brian* Hello Brian!

LBH2-14: *also flutter around Brian* Hi Brian!

LBH4: What'cha doin Brian?

Brian: HELP! ME!

LBH8: Aw I love that song!!

LBH12: Me too!

LBH11: *singing* Figure out the difference between right and wrong weak and strong...

LBH7: Day and Night where do I belonnng...

Brian: That's great. Now PLEASE... HELP ME.

LBH1-3&5-14: *starts to help Brian*

LBH4: *snickers* You guys. Wait.

LBH1-3&5-14: *lets go of Brian*

Brian: *looks down at the ground racing up at him* WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!

LBH4: You know what I want.

Brian: YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! IM ABOUT TO SPLATTER ON THE GROUND AND YOU'RE BLACK MAILING ME?!

LBH1-14: Yes!! SING IT BRIAN SING IT!

Brian: *looks down again, sees the ground* *spots the hair dryer as it impacts and shatters* *eyes widen REALLY WIDE and starts singing* HEY girlll is he everything you waaanted in a maaaaaaaan... you know I gave you the wooooooooorld.... You had me in the palm of your haaaaaaaaaa-aaand...

LBH4: *attaches his lil butterfly feet to Brian's shirt*

LBH1-3&5-14: *attach too*

LBH4: KEEP SINGING!!!

Brian: SOOO WHY YOUR LOOOVE WENT AWAAAAAYYYYYY.. I just can't seem to uuu-uuunderstaaaand... Thought it was you and me baby

LBH1-14: BAABBY

Brian: Me and you until the ennnnd... But I guess I was wroooong...

LBH1-14: *fluttering upwards with Brian* Don't wanna think about it, don't wanna talk about it...

Brian: *listens as they sing the song, forgetting he was supposed to be singing too, and dangles under them as they flutter along behind Howard*

Nick: *points* THE BABY HOWARDS SAVED BRIAN!

Howie: *blink*

LBH1-14: I'm just so sick about it, Can't believe it's ending this waaayy.. Just so confused about it, feeling the blues about it, I just can't do without'cha.. TELL ME IS THIS FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIR........

Nick: *sniffle* I miss my hair dryer.