- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm found!!! LOL I figured I haven't update one for a while so I'll surprise ya'll (yep even my other 2 writers *snickers*)

We all love reviews so tell us your fave parts or something you don't like etc....we love the feedback!!!

Hope ya'll enjoy :D

**** MEANWHILE ****


JoJizzle: Here is your fresh bananas, my lord. *holds up a wooden tray laden with the perfectest bananas imaginable*

Native 1: Herizzle yoizzle freshizzle plumizzle! (Here are your fresh plums)

Native 2: Herizzle yoizzle newizzle copizzle ofizzle playizzle boyizzle magazinizzle! (Here's your new copy of PlayBoy Magazine)

AJ: Ahh.. this is the life. *accepts the fruits and magazine and lays back on a large hammock made of palm leaves, resting on the beach*

*a few hundred yards away, the Native Leader stands with a couple advisors under the shade of the trees, watching AJ basking in the sun with the sexiest of the Izzle women fanning him with large palm branches wearing coconut bras and grass skirts*

Leader: Izzle thizzle volcanizzle readizzle forizzle thizzle sacrafizzle thizzle nightizzle? (Is the Volcano ready for the sacrifice this night?)

Advisor 1: Yesizzle.

Leader: Preparizzle thizzle thronizzle! (Prepare the throne!) Stokizzle thizzle firizzle! (Stoke the fire!) Getizzle thizzle trandizzle jewelizzle polizzled! (Get the tranditional jewelry polished!) Volcanizzle godizzle bizzle pleasizzled withizzle Izzles tonightizzle! (Volcano Gods be pleased with Izzles tonight!)

*AJ is blissfully unaware of the conversation, enjoying the food and the attention*

Advisor 1: *runs over from where the Leader is standing and look at AJ, then at JoJizzle* Izzle Kingizzle sayizzle toizzle preparizzle forizzle thizzle ceremonizzle tonightizzle! Hizzle wishizzle toizzle sacrificizzle Jizzle toizzle volcanizzle godizzle aizzle soonizzle possiblizzle! (Izzle King says to prepare for the ceremony tonight. He wishes to sacrifice Jizzle to the Volcano gods as soon as possible.)

AJ: *blinks cos he sort of almost understood that* What'd he just say?

JoJizzle: King say he find freshest coconut fruit ever, sent from Heaven by Volcano Gods! and wish give it to you!

AJ: *believes him* Coconuts? Sweet! *yawns and lays back*

 

**IN THE AIR ON THE WAY TO IZZLE ISLAND...**



*Nick & Howie have climbed back onto Howard's back, but the baby butterflies are still carrying Brian and find it absolutely entertaining to drop him then catch him or to throw him back and forth like they're playing catch...Howard is ignoring the entire thing like most bad moms do...*

Nick: I'm frickin BORED!!!!!! *has slung his backpack down and is now sitting on top of it instead of it being strapped to his back*

Howie: *rolls his eyes* You're on the back of a butterfly, what do you expect? *realizes what he just said* ... Well, NOT to be on the back of a butterfly but if one were to imagine being on the back of a butterfly they'd imagine it to be boring...

Howard: Actually according to the Encyclopedia of Really Weird Stuff, statistics say that the average human being said, when polled, that they would think the most exciting animal with flight to ride would be the butterfly.

Howie & Nick: *WTF look*

Howard: Sorry. The Encyclopedia's my favorite book.

Nick: Man i wish I could read it!

Howard: Well your wish is my command! *moves his wing back to reveal the book tucked into a tiny hidden pocket* Read away!

Nick: GOODY! *grabs at it and flips it open*

LBH4: THROW HIM TO MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

LBH11: *throws Brian thru the air*

LBH4: *pretends to miss him, then catches him as Brian starts panicking with a snicker*

Howie: Baby Howards, stop it you're gonna give him a heart attack or something!

LBH1-14: *in unison* SOOORRRRYYYY.......

Nick: *blink* Did you know the Eggplant is a berry?

Howie: What???

Nick: The Eggplant...it's a berry! *nods* True story.

Howie: Okay...thats really weird.

Nick: *grins*

Howie: Hey Nick how about looking up something RELEVENT? Like... I don't know.. IZZLE ISLAND?

Nick: Why is that relevent? *confused look*

Howie: Maybe because thats where we're gong??

Nick: *blank look* *slooowwwly the light dawns* OH YEAH! Right!! *looks thru the book*

Brian: AHHHHHH!

LBH4: *giggles*

Howie: *turns to look at LBH4* WHAT DID I JUST TELL YOU?

LBH4: *hides behind other LBHs*

Nick: Oh neat it says here that Izzle Island is where really really really horrible singers from the 1980's go when they disappear after one hit wonders. It says other past occupants were Lipps Inc., Joey Scarbury, Pia Zadora, Kajagoogoo, The System -- Hey wait, didn't they sing 'Don't Disturb This Groove'?

Howie: *wtf look* I DONT KNOW!

Nick: *pause* ANYWAYS. *continues reading* ...Flock of Seagulls and that guy that sang that one song that was popular for like a day.

Howie: What song? What guy?

Nick: I dunno. It just says That Guy that Sang That One Song That Was Popular For Like a Day. *shrugs*

Howie: Oooo-KAY then. Well they all got back off the island right?

Nick: I don't know. They all disappeared. VH1 couldn't even figure out where they were when they did the Where Are They Now series. *nods* That's why it got cancelled.

Howie: *blink*

Nick: It says the only known escapee from Izzle Island is Scott Baio who was rejected by the residents because he wasn't a singer.

Howie: ...mmm'kay.

Brian: AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

Howie: *turns to look at the LBHs* DO NOT MAKE ME TURN THIS BUTTERFLY AROUND! I swear to God, the only thing we need to make this a really pain in the ass vacation movie is someone yelling---

Nick: I HAVE TO GO TO THE BATHROOM!!

Howie: ....that.

 

** MEANWHILE **



AJ: *changing out of loin cloth into his own clothes* I hate these freakin loin cloths...tomorrow I'm gonna make a law here in Izzle Island banning them...

JoJizzle: *enters a hut followed by 4 big guys carrying a litter (one of those thrones on the poles)* HAIL JIZZLE!

IZZLES: HAILIZZE JIZZLE!

AJ: *squeaks and covers privates with hands*

JoJizzle: King Jizzle, we throw a party in your honor tonight! Come let us go CELEBRATE!

IZZLES: *echoing JoJizzle* CELEBRATEIZZLE!

AJ: *blink* Tonight??? NOW???

JoJizzle: Yes! There is great fire and celebration.

IZZLES: *echoing JoJizzle* CELEBRATEIZZLE!

JoJizzle: stopizzle doingizzle thizzle! (Stop doing that!)

IZZLES: sorrizzle.

AJ: But I'm really tired... *reaches tenatively for his loin cloth since it's closer than his pants and very quickly puts it on* I was hoping to sleep

JoJizzle: there be time for sleep later, tonight we celebrate!

IZZLES: *echoing JoJizzle* CELEBRATEIZZLE!

AJ: *sigh* Okay, let's go... *climbs onto the litter*

*The 4 Izzles carry him out the hut door and through the villiage toward the base of the volcano where the natives have stoked a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE bonfire. Izzle natives dance around the fire like crazy, waving long spears and clapping. Some izzles are sitting on fallen logs and banging on bongo drums to a tune that AJ swears sounds familiar but he can't quite place*

JoJizzle: This will be a great celebration..

AJ: It looks... *spots the best looking of the Izzle women dancing around the fire naked* ...pretty good. *sees Bob dancing naked too* *wtf look* Well. It DID.

JoJizzle: *parts the crowd and brings AJ to a great big throne of gold and precious gemstones*

AJ: HOLY CRAP! *leaps onto the chair* SWEET!! If Nick could see me now... *runs fingers over the throne* This would look frickin' awesome in my living room back home right next to the confessional....

JoJizzle: *to the natives* IZZLES!! TONIGHTIZZLE WIZZLE SACRIFIZZLE JIZZLE TOIZZLE TIZZLE VOLCANIZZLE GODIZZLES!!!!! (Izzles, tonight we sacrifice Jizzle to the Volcano Gods)

IZZLES: *cheer*

JoJizzle: WIZZLE PAYIZZLE OURIZZLE DEBTIZZLE TOIZZLE THEMIZZLE! (We pay our debt to them!)

IZZLES: *cheer*

AJ: *wtf look*

JoJizzle: NOWIZZLE..... WIZZLE HONORIZZLE OURIZZLE JIZZLE KINGIZZLE WHIZZLE THIZZLE TRANDIZZLE SONGIZZLE..........!! (Now... we honor our Jizzle King with the tranditional song!)

AJ: psssst... Jo.. what the hell you sayin?

JoJizzle: I'm just welcoming everyone to the ceremony. They're gonna sing the traditional Izzle anthem to you now.

AJ: Oh.. okay. Sweet.

IZZLES: *singing - in Izzle, but typed here in English* AIN'T GOT NO PLACE TO LAY YOUR HEAD.... Somebody came..and took your bed...

Bob: Don't worry. Be happy.

IZZLES: The land lord say your rent is late....he may have to litigate!

Bob: Don't worry. Be happy.

AJ: *wtf look* ....................Is that... *blinks & rubs his eyes, looking at Bob*

Bob: *dancing* Look at me, I am happy... Don't worry, be happy!

IZZLES: Here I give you myyy phone number, when you worry, call me...

Bob: *dances right up by AJ* I MAKE YOU HAPPY! Don't worry!! Be Happy!!

AJ: What was that guy's name? This song was popular for like a DAY... *thinks*

IZZLES: Ain't got no cash, aint' got no style! Aint' got no girl to make you smile!

Bob: DON'T WORRY! BE HAPPY!

AJ: .....Bobby McFerrin?!??

IZZLES: Cos when you worry your face will frrrowwwn ...and that bring everybody dowwwwn...

Bob: DON'T WORRY... BE HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*The song over, Bobby McFerrin and the Izzles stand in front of AJ, doing Jazz Hands*

AJ: *blink*