- Text Size +

*Howie jumps on the soonest flight outta Zimbabawe and leaves poor little ole Nick behind.*

*Later after Howie FINALLY arrives in Tokyo*

AJ: Hey man, where the hell you've been?!

Howie: Long story Jay...

Brian: D., where's Nick?!

Howie: *rubs his "poked" arms* You see... he mentioned something about catching a butterfly, and once I turned around, he was gone.

AJ: So... you mean to tell us that you don't know where the hell Blondie's at right now?

Howie: Well, not exactly...

Brian: Great, what are we gonna do now?! There's no way we can go on that stage without Nick.

AJ: There's no way in hell we CANNOT go on that stage!! We've got a bunch of Tokyo fans that paid and waited to see us dude. Look, I'll go and take care of the Nick dilemma, ya'll just go to the hotel and get ready. *runs off to find a replacement*

~*~*~*~*~*~

*AJ returns with Nick's replacement*

Brian: AJ... what is that?

AJ: What does it look like Brian?

Howie: We know what it is, but the question is why is it here?

AJ: You guys, I would like to introduce you to Nick's new replacement.

Brian: (shocked face)

Howie: A... monkey?

AJ: Not just any monkey Howie... it's Bubbles.

Howie: Great... the monkey already has a name.

Brian: And Bubbles would be...?

AJ: Aww c'mon, ya'll know Bubbles!! Michael Jackson's chimp... remember?

Howie: Do you honestly think that a friggin' monkey will take... Nick's place?

AJ: I don't see why not... *looks at Bubbles* What makes him so different from Nick?

Brian: AJ, are you serious?

AJ: Serious dude, check this out. Everyone will love him, just like they loved Nick... everyone will want more from him, just like they wanted more from Nick... he can go down on one knee and clench his eyes close, just like Nick... hell, he even knows how to use Google!!

Brian/Howie:............

AJ: You see, they have more in common than you think.

Brian: *glances over at Howie* You think the fans will notice?

Howie: *shrugs and sighs* This is gonna be one interesting show...