- Text Size +

*To all the guys' surprise, their show in Tokyo with Bubbles standing in for Nick went rather well. Although Bubbles had to lipsync, he did everything correct, leaving the crowd wanting more. The fans even wanted his autograph, to which he signed it as "Nick Carter". Couple days later, Nick returns from Zimbabwe, forcing them to kick Bubbles outta the group*

Nick: *wearing a "I Went to Zimbabawe and All I Got Was This Stupid Tshirt" shirt*

Nick: Hey Howie, I got you this shirt from Zimbabwe dude!!

Howie: *holds shirt up and sees his name "Howard" on the front with a picture of Napoleon Dynamite doing the sign language for bird, and on the back of his shirt he reads "My Beautiful Butterfly* Uhh... thanks Nick?

Nick: (huge grin)

Nick: .....aaaaaand I got this one for you AJ....

AJ: *holds up his to reveal a picture of a dog's bum* Um...?

Nick: It's like your tattoo!

AJ: *mutters* Wise ass...

Nick: I got ALL of you these... *opens up a bag and pulls out animal skin loin cloths and hands them out to each of the fellas*

AJ: *holding his up and looking at it* ...It's.. kinda.. like a G-string...

Howie: *disgusted* ...yeah, only it's made out of a dead animal.

Brian: (blank face)

Nick: Aren't they great?!? They're AUTHENTIC tribal warrior loin cloths!!

Brian: *really reluctant* ...Thanks... er.. Nick.

Nick: And the BEST part is they were worn in a real battle!!

AJ: .......................................worn?

AJ/Howie/Brian: (wide eyes)

Howie: *flings loin cloth FAR away* I'LL KEEL YOU!!!!!!!

AJ: *flings his away too* *looks at hands as though they're contaminated with some kind of really horrible disease*

Brian: *very quickly drops his too, traumatized*